Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A Custom Naruto RPG

HomeNinja LandGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADMINS

Photobucket

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Taking a Walk [[Open]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emi Reiryuu

Emi Reiryuu

Taking a Walk [[Open]] Empty
PostSubject: Taking a Walk [[Open]]   Taking a Walk [[Open]] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:18 pm

Emi stretched her arms out above her, a smile lighting up her face. Her normally harsh, amber eyes were gentle as she breathed in the crisp, fresh air, the scent of flowers riding with the wind.
Back to top Go down
Seikei Kurayami
Genin
Genin
Seikei Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk [[Open]]   Taking a Walk [[Open]] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:14 am

Seikei was siting on the tree branch, he was reading his notebook where he gathered infomation about others, his shinigami was siting next to him eating a ripe red apple, "Hmm...i havent had an apple in ages i was about to get in my withdraw symtoms...hehehehe", jinpachi said as he munched the apple and peered down through the leaves to see a girl walking down the path, "Hey seikei-sama ...looks theres another one...hehehe", He then drop the finished appled down infront of her path, Seikei stood up as he had his katana on his back and his note book in his hand he jumped down landing gracefully infront of the girl not wanted to scare her front the sudden appearance. His red eyes shined as the wind blew the leaves past him which gave him a threating presence,"Good day... its a nice day isnt it...", he said as he tiled his head to the left.
Back to top Go down
Emi Reiryuu

Emi Reiryuu

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk [[Open]]   Taking a Walk [[Open]] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:02 pm

Emi lazily flicked her gaze to him, her sensitive ears and nose having told her he was nearby. "Hello, and yes, it is a nice day." She smiled a little out of polite courtesy. "What brings you around here?"
Back to top Go down
Seikei Kurayami
Genin
Genin
Seikei Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk [[Open]]   Taking a Walk [[Open]] EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:34 am

Seikei smiled abit as he took out his notebook and ablack skull pen, "Well i wanted to read because i trained really hard thats why...", he then looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk [[Open]]   Taking a Walk [[Open]] Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking a Walk [[Open]]
Page 1 of 1