Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A Custom Naruto RPG

HomeNinja LandGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADMINS

Photobucket

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Just Around {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinji Kousei

Shinji Kousei

Just Around {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Just Around {Open}   Just Around {Open} EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:02 am

Kaimesho was one pretty sexy woman; she was a red headed, fire blazing fighter. Shinji currently having no need for her at the moment switched her to her normal self, which means she started acting like her normal self. She was wearing tight black pants on as well as sandals, she had a top on which showed her stomach which that was black. She was walking in a village; though she had to sneak through it she made her way through it. Looking around to see the village she was in seems like no one else was really leading it. But she watched the village as she walked down the street hopping something would just give her something to do. It was her first time ever visiting a village such as this, her, Hizeno and Shinji how she found it hell she didn’t know. Her hair went down showing the burning fire with in her.
Back to top Go down
Fujinaro Hojo

Fujinaro Hojo

Just Around {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Around {Open}   Just Around {Open} EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:43 pm

Fujinaro's silent alarm went off, indicating someone was entering the village. Being curious, he sent out one of his robotic drones to find the person who made it to his new science facility. The robotic drone moved from rooftop to rooftop until it found Kaimesho. The skeletal drone jumped down off the rooftop and landed in front of her in a perfect angle on it's feet, standing over in a slightly hunched over position as it's white soulless sensory receptors stared at her, not making a single sound in the slightest.

Robotic Drone:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shinji Kousei

Shinji Kousei

Just Around {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Around {Open}   Just Around {Open} EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:45 pm

Kaimesho was holding her hips looking around, that’s when she closed her eyes opening them seeing that she was being confronted by a sort of figure. She couldn’t explain it, the sun was leaving for the moment making it cloudy in the village. She looked up sighing ”I like this air” spoke the red hair admiring the sudden weather change. Dropping her head down staring at the new comer she cocked her head “Do you need something….” She said in a more older tone.
Back to top Go down
Fujinaro Hojo

Fujinaro Hojo

Just Around {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Around {Open}   Just Around {Open} EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:52 pm

The humanoid drone looked at her silently without making a sound. Suddenly, some kind of smug, slimy, calm, cold monotone voice came out of the robot, though it obviously was not the drone itself. "Need I inquire as to why you are walking around in my humble abode. I have many things to be doing, many things to research and many experiments to conduct" said the voice.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Kousei

Shinji Kousei

Just Around {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Around {Open}   Just Around {Open} EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:59 pm

Kaimesho pushed her left leg back, for some strange reason something about it was creeping the crap out of her. But she had to keep her cool, she showed a nice smirk showing interest in what he just told her folding her arms lightly it seems there are things valuable around here huh thought the Katon Release red head. There were silence for a few seconds then she speaks with the lightest tone showing she was somewhat serious “My motives are not of your concern…Now…I seem to take a liking for this village…what do you have in mind for your research and experiments” With that statement Shinji thought to send in Hizeno but choose to wait.
Back to top Go down
Fujinaro Hojo

Fujinaro Hojo

Just Around {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Around {Open}   Just Around {Open} EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:03 pm

"I suppose you could say I perform experiments and do research to find a way to create, duplicate and even destroy bloodlines. Whatever other research I am doing is classified, my child" said Fujinaro's voice as about 17 drones skulked out of the shadows and surrounded her. Like the first robot, they were silent and they were in a hunched over position, seemingly nonthreatening but since robots do not react like humans do, it's impossible to tell if they're going to attack.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Kousei

Shinji Kousei

Just Around {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Around {Open}   Just Around {Open} EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:10 pm

Kaimesho concern was not all the robots, she could care less. She keep her eyes focused on the first one and if she had to deal with the other ones then so be it but she wanted to know more. She felt a little weird but she was always able to keep her stance straight. Umm Bloodlines…that seem interesting doesn’t it…. Thought Kaimesho. She looked down then back at him. “I’m a Katon Release master…what would you be able to do for me in a sort of enhancing or increasing like making it better…..Oh and I didn’t catch your name” She spoke looking very bold with that statement.
Back to top Go down
Fujinaro Hojo

Fujinaro Hojo

Just Around {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Around {Open}   Just Around {Open} EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:14 pm

"First of all, that depends on what you could do for me, if I do ever decide to enhance your Fire-Elemental abilities. If you're good at something, never do it for free. Secondly, you don't need to know my true name. You can, however, call me Scar" came Fujinaro's voice from the first drone as the other drones seemed to have a less tense aura about them, indicating that they were most likely dropping their guard and weren't going to attack Kaimesho. This Scar was obviously very cautious, considering he wasn't going to make an appearance until he was sure it either wouldn't lead into a fight or until his drones were destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Kousei

Shinji Kousei

Just Around {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Around {Open}   Just Around {Open} EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:23 pm

Kaimesho could hear the voice, it was moving from left to right. But she couldn’t worry on such small things like that. “Hehehe” giving a small laugh when hearing the name scar ”anyway…mine is Kaimesho Fuuma and your right…I don’t expect anything to be given free…just saying” she stopped her statement to start noticing the little robots movement and such. She showed a face of boredom. Then a slight laugh was given placing her left arm on her hip looking back at the primary one ”If you could…I would give you my required assistance…” Spoke the dead girl.
Back to top Go down
Fujinaro Hojo

Fujinaro Hojo

Just Around {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Around {Open}   Just Around {Open} EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:28 pm

"Hm, I see. I suppose I could enhance your Fire Release abilities" said the voice as the drones skulked back into the shadows and disappeared, including the one where Fujinaro's voice came from. However, in the drone's place stood a man in all silver armor, wearing a half-black, half-orange mask with one eye eye hole for the left eye and wearing an Akatsuki cloak. "Pardon me but you can never too be careful in your security, now can you?" he asked her calmly, the voice that came from the drone apparently having come from this oddly dressed man in front of her. The man carried an air of irritating smugness and infuriating calm yet he had an aura of intelligence.

Last edited by Fujinaro Hojo on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinji Kousei

Shinji Kousei

Just Around {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Around {Open}   Just Around {Open} EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:41 pm

Kaimesho was too interested in the cloak to say anything, she loved the design. She had to have it. Smirk still showing on her face as she looked at the man up and down ”Nice cloak…where’d you get it” She said noticing the red clouds like it sparkled in her eyes. Looking at his face she would state him as a mean man with big plans but decided not to say anything. “I suppose you can’t” She made a little wonder about if she were to be wearing red clouds.
Back to top Go down
Fujinaro Hojo

Fujinaro Hojo

Just Around {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Around {Open}   Just Around {Open} EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:45 pm

"This cloak is part of the uniform of the organization I happen to be a part of, the Akatsuki, or the Red Dawn. Now then, in exchange for enhancing your Fire Release abilities, what will you give me in exchange?" he asked her as he laced his fingers behind his back, in a relaxed state. Even though he looked to be off-guard, the man was obviously nowhere near stupid enough to actually drop his guard so it was most likely he was just in that relaxed state to throw her off, to fool her into thinking he wasn't prepared should in case she attack him.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Kousei

Shinji Kousei

Just Around {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Around {Open}   Just Around {Open} EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:51 pm

Kaimesho first thought was to attack, but boom. That would mean Hizeno would have to jump in and absorb stuff. She was going to be loyal and what not when it comes to this thing. She then yawned and stretched as if she was tired completely forgetting the village. Forgetting where she was at the whole time. She could feel the nice air dance with her hair as she slowly closed her eyes. She knew she would have to answer him “Hmm…what do you want….” That was the only thing she could say.
Back to top Go down
Fujinaro Hojo

Fujinaro Hojo

Just Around {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Around {Open}   Just Around {Open} EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:57 pm

"I need subjects with bloodlines to study and experiment on to increase my knowledge of bloodlines to further my research in the subjects so my plans will succeed. If you can get me numerous subjects to study upon, I shall enhance your abilities" he said as his one eye narrowed at Kaimesho.

(Sorry for the lack of detail. I couldn't think of anything else to put down)
Back to top Go down
Shinji Kousei

Shinji Kousei

Just Around {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Around {Open}   Just Around {Open} EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:01 pm

"What kind of Bloodlines....Just random ones or special ones..." Spoke the read headed girl who started to get highly interested into it as she turned her head to him shaking her head moving her hair around a bit. She thought of Uchiha first, then after that who knew. "Wait Dead or Alive"
Back to top Go down
Fujinaro Hojo

Fujinaro Hojo

Just Around {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Around {Open}   Just Around {Open} EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:06 pm

"It doesn't matter, just get me subjects with a bloodline, doesn't matter which one they have and it doesn't matter, either way. Alive would be recommended but I can work with a corpse just as well as with a live subject, though my experiments and research would come along more quickly if the subject was alive" he explained calmly as he pulled out some sheets of paper with complicated arrays of mathematical equations, complicated theories and possibilities, notes about genetics and DNA and other complicated notes. Considering the notes and such, the man was obviously more then competent enough to perform all these studies and experiments.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Kousei

Shinji Kousei

Just Around {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Around {Open}   Just Around {Open} EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:12 pm

Kaimesho was then sent on a mission, the gathering of bloodlines. She turned her whole body around turning her head to the left side showing the man she was still working with it ”Understood” after those words were said shifting her body she leaped into the air where then she was not seen again, going about her mission of capture.

{Kaimesho Exit}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Around {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Around {Open}   Just Around {Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Around {Open}
Page 1 of 1