Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A Custom Naruto RPG

HomeNinja LandGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADMINS

Photobucket

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Loud Silence...? [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Seikei Kurayami
Genin
Genin
Seikei Kurayami

Loud Silence...? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Loud Silence...? [Open]   Loud Silence...? [Open] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:18 pm

Seikei stood in the area in the mist village, it was colder then normal. Jinpachi his shinigami guardian was floating on top of him, the sky was grey and the wind blew, he held onto his note book as he peered down the cliff from the village, "Maybe i should get some training...", he said in a cold tone with his red eyes shining. "I think you should...", jinpachi said as he was smirking.
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Loud Silence...? [Open]   Loud Silence...? [Open] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:22 pm

Haku Kaguya, the 7 year old looking Mizukage, was going on a calming walk to get away from the mind-numbing paperwork, choosing to stay in his kage robes and hat. As he walked alonngside the cliff, he located a fellow Mist Shinobi, a Genin from the looks of it. As he examined the 13 year old, he recognized Seikei as the Hachibi container. Being curious, the 43-year-old-trapped-in-a-7-year-old-body Mizukage calmly strolled over to Seikei and looked up at him. "Afternoon Kurayami-San" said Haku in his deep, raspy voice that contrasted with his young appearance as he tipped the brim of his Mizukage hat down slightly in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Seikei Kurayami
Genin
Genin
Seikei Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Loud Silence...? [Open]   Loud Silence...? [Open] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:27 pm

Seikei then looked at the side of him, he noticed the kage was walking this way, he faced the kage once he reached him and he bowed in respect, "Good afternoon...kage-sama ... What brings you here ...", he looked at the ground as he waited for he signal to raise his head, "Hmm...well well well its the kage...how about that!", he said as he sat down undetected watching them both.
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Loud Silence...? [Open]   Loud Silence...? [Open] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:31 pm

Haku grinned in his mind when Seikei bowed to him and showed him respect. He did not get that very often, even though he was given the title. "Nothing in particular Kurayami-San. Just taking a relaxing stroll to get away from the piles of paperwork I am forced to endure everyday. How about you?" he asked the Genin as he twitched slightly before shaking it off mentally and smirking a bit at the 13 year old.
Back to top Go down
Seikei Kurayami
Genin
Genin
Seikei Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Loud Silence...? [Open]   Loud Silence...? [Open] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:35 pm

"Well i heard there was the chuunin exams coming up..and i wanted to train for it... but i ask other fellow genins but they want nothing to do with me...like im a monster or something...", he stood up straight as he took an apple out and bit into it as he watched the kage smirk.
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Loud Silence...? [Open]   Loud Silence...? [Open] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:38 pm

Haku raised an eyebrow under his hat in confusion. This boy was the Hachibi container after all. Shouldn't he know of the being's existence? "That is because they are idiots who hate others for stupid reasons. I know full well why they treat you so though I thought you knew" he said with a frown on his face.
Back to top Go down
Seikei Kurayami
Genin
Genin
Seikei Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Loud Silence...? [Open]   Loud Silence...? [Open] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:43 pm

Seikei frowned abit as well, "I didnt think it was true at first... But time came as i knew that it was in fact true... Theres nothing i can do now to change it... i must live with it... If i had my way with them ...they would be dead... but then again im a member of mist so i must protect others... isnt that right kage-sama...", he said in cold tone.
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Loud Silence...? [Open]   Loud Silence...? [Open] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:50 pm

"That is correct. We can't always do what makes us happy if it means sacrificing the lives of others. I know you don't like the villagers here because of how they treat you and to be honest, I can understand why. I have become the Mizukage and yet still, people doubt my leadership skills or my strength simply because of my appearance. However, hating humans because they hate you for a shitty reason would make you just as shallow as they are. Just because you are the container of the Hachibi no Hachimata does not make you the demon. Some people are intelligent enough to look beyond the things other people hate you for. Most of the people are idiots because they don't use the simple logic. For example, if you were to seal a kunai into a sealing scroll, would that make the scroll the kunai itself or just the container? The answer is simple, it would merely be the container. Sadly, most humans act before they think and that is why they are known to be fickle and shallow. However, it takes great inner strength and a fierce inner will to rise above what they think of you and to become great. I did so and look where I am. I know very well you have the potential to become one of the greatest shinobi to exist but you must not hate them for being what they are, human for that would make you just as stupid as they are who hate you for being a jinchuuriki" he lectured to the Genin logically as he placed a small hand on the Genin's shoulder, acting like a Jounin-Sensei teaching their student.
Back to top Go down
Seikei Kurayami
Genin
Genin
Seikei Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Loud Silence...? [Open]   Loud Silence...? [Open] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:55 pm

Seikei then nodded as he listens, "What lies ahead of me or behind me...is nothing compared to what is within me...", He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Loud Silence...? [Open]   Loud Silence...? [Open] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:58 pm

"Very true young one. However, I can assure you, the Hachibi is no danger to this village. The Hachibi is safely being held back by a powerful array of complicated seals. You have control over the Hachibi's powers but you must not rely on them as because bijuu chakra and abilities are easily dispatched. Now, walk with me young one" he said as he turned on his heel and started walking down a pathway, which lead to his old training grounds.
Back to top Go down
Seikei Kurayami
Genin
Genin
Seikei Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Loud Silence...? [Open]   Loud Silence...? [Open] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:02 pm

Seikei heard all of this and he frownd, "Many seals...", he said to himself as the kage said to follow him. "Hehehe...something tells me a fight is going to happen...eh seikei..?, jinpachi said as he smirked at both of them and started to fly following the kage,"Ok kage-sama...", he siad as he walked behind him.
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Loud Silence...? [Open]   Loud Silence...? [Open] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:06 pm

"You have potential to be great Kurayami-San, perhaps even one of the greatest. I have no doubt in my mind one day, you could be nominated into the Mist's pride and joy organization, the Seven Shinobi Swordsmen, the organization made up of the strongest Swordsmen in the Shinobi Nations. Perhaps even one day, you could even take over for me as Mizukage" he said as he noticed his surroundings became even more familiar the further he walked.
Back to top Go down
Seikei Kurayami
Genin
Genin
Seikei Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Loud Silence...? [Open]   Loud Silence...? [Open] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:10 pm

Seikei walked with the kage as he heard information he never heard before, "Really...you think so... If you teach me then maybe ill have a chance...to become the best...", he walked while grinning abit and eating his apple.
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Loud Silence...? [Open]   Loud Silence...? [Open] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:14 pm

Haku blinked in surprise and turned to face Seikei. "Teach you? The thought never occurred to me though I'm afraid I'll have to be the one to teach you since I do not trust any of my shinobi to teach you properly" he said as the two stopped at an electric fence. Haku placed his hand on a console and the gate opened up. He then pulled Seikei into the training grounds and shut the gate behind him. "This is my old training grounds that I used back when I was a Genin. Like you, I had no teammates or Jounin-Sensei so I had to teach myself. This is where your path to greatness starts" said Haku as took off his Mizukage hat and placed it on a tree stump.
Back to top Go down
Seikei Kurayami
Genin
Genin
Seikei Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Loud Silence...? [Open]   Loud Silence...? [Open] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:18 pm

Seikei made it to the destination, there was and electric fence that the kage knew how to get pass. So as they made it in the kage said he trained himself here by himslef, that must be some hard training knowing he is the kage of the village, "Im going to be the kages student...thats status...", he smiled but his eyes were bright read and looked blanked.

Last edited by Seikei Kurayami on Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Loud Silence...? [Open]   Loud Silence...? [Open] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:19 pm

Haku looked at his eyes with a curious frown on his face. "Are you alright my student?" he asked Seikei with a concerned expression.
Back to top Go down
Seikei Kurayami
Genin
Genin
Seikei Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Loud Silence...? [Open]   Loud Silence...? [Open] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:22 pm

Seikei giggled to himself, "Im fine kage-sama ... These are my clans eyes... They are very special ...", he said with an evil smirk.
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Loud Silence...? [Open]   Loud Silence...? [Open] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:24 pm

Haku narrowed his eyes at Seikei. "If you say so. For now, we'll begin with the most basic thing every Genin is supposed to be taught by their Jounin-Sensei. First thing I'm going to teach you is Tree Climbing" he said as he took out a kunai and flung it at the ground in between Seikei's feet.
Back to top Go down
Seikei Kurayami
Genin
Genin
Seikei Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Loud Silence...? [Open]   Loud Silence...? [Open] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:27 pm

Seikeis eyes turned from red back to grey, "Tree climbing...that sounds easy..., he picked up the kunai of the ground and span it on his fingers,"So whats this for? ... you want me to kill a bird...", he looked puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Loud Silence...? [Open]   Loud Silence...? [Open] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:30 pm

"Not as easy as it sounds. Your going to learn to climb trees....without using your hands and that kunai is to mark your progress. Observe" said Haku as he made a single hand seal and started walking up the side of the tree and stood upside down on a branch. "This is the second stage of the chakra control exercises, the first being the Leaf Concentration Practice that you learn in the Academy in which you must use your chakra to keep the leaf sticking to your head" he explained. "Now, you try it out" the very small Mizukage said as he crossed his robed arms.
Back to top Go down
Seikei Kurayami
Genin
Genin
Seikei Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Loud Silence...? [Open]   Loud Silence...? [Open] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:36 pm

Seikei was good at chakra control, in fact he practiced it until it was easy for him to control it well, now he was going to impress the kage with his skill, "Ok then sir...", he did the same walk up the tree after he focused the right amount of chakra into the feet, it took him twice as long to walk the tree but he did it.
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Loud Silence...? [Open]   Loud Silence...? [Open] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:41 pm

Haku nodded his head, very impressed. "OK, very good. The majority of shinobi don't know this but chakra control is a key issential to being an excellent shinobi. You see, without control, it is very easy to waste large amounts of chakra. Chakra Control allows you to focus your chakra more efficiently and allows you to use less chakra for more powerful techniques. Without chakra control, doing even a simple D-Ranked technique can wind up costing you. With efficient chakra control, it allows you to last longer in battles and use more techniques with less chakra to sacrifice" he explained as he detached himself from the tree. "Now, since you seemed to have mastered Tree Climbing, we will move on to the final area of Chakra Control, the Water Walking" he said as he lead Seikei over to a small body of water.
Back to top Go down
Seikei Kurayami
Genin
Genin
Seikei Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Loud Silence...? [Open]   Loud Silence...? [Open] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:15 am

Seikei jumped from the tree as he stood right next to the kage his eyes looked blanked but in side he was surely happy, "Really...water walking... i havent tried that...it seems abit hard... would that mean a small constant realase of chakra on the feet...?", he said to the kage as he watched him.
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Loud Silence...? [Open]   Loud Silence...? [Open] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:16 pm

"That is correct but it's nowhere near as easy as Tree Climbing" he said with a nod of his head as he made a single hand seal and started easily walking onto the water.
Back to top Go down
Seikei Kurayami
Genin
Genin
Seikei Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Loud Silence...? [Open]   Loud Silence...? [Open] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:40 pm

Seikei tried to focus some chakra into his feet and he walked on the water but he slowly sank, his face expression was blank as he looked down. He jumped to the dry land again, "Let me try again...", he closed his eyes as he walked untop but sank slower then before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loud Silence...? [Open]   Loud Silence...? [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Loud Silence...? [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next