Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A Custom Naruto RPG

HomeNinja LandGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADMINS

Photobucket

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fujinaro Hojo

Fujinaro Hojo

The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE)   The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:13 pm

One of Fujinaro's Look-Alike Robo's, which are supposed to be robotic duplicates of him, stood inside the Cave, directing some robotic drones around the tunnels, trying to get them to set it up to serve as an emergency science laboratory to use as a temporary retreat. The robotic Fujinaro could tell someone was coming towards the Cave so he had two of his Robotic Warriors guard the entrance of the Cave, the two towering robots with large, long-poled double-faced axes guarding the entrance, standing completely still like statues, the bottom ends of their weapons hitting the ground as they stood them upright.

Robotic Warriors:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana

Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE)   The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:21 pm

Tsuki was currently bolting through the rain, trying to find somewhere to stay out of the downpour. If she remembered right, there would be a cave somewhere nearby where she could wait until the storm was over. Hopefully it wasn't inhabited by anything else now. Much to her dismay, she saw 2 guards outside it when she got there and sighed heavily. Looked like she was going to have to sit outside in the storm now. 'Dammit, I always have to choose the worst places to look for...' She snapped at herself as she sat down outside the caves entrance moodily.
Back to top Go down
Fujinaro Hojo

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE)   The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:27 pm

The two guards stood there silently as they watched the girl sit out in the storm. Though they could not feel and sympathy or anything like that, their core and photo-receptors scanned that if she stayed out in the storm, she would most likely freeze to death or maybe even catch and die pneumonia. They used their built-in microphones to tell the mechanical look-alike of Fujinaro about the girl. Fujinaro became curious and left the drones to continue their work as he walked out of the base. He stared at the girl and walked over to her. He stared at her with his one eye and grabbed her by the hand, leading her into the cave as the robot guards, who had numerous anti-rust armor plating on to protect them from rust and their circuits getting wet and short-circuiting, turned to look at each other silently before turning back to guard the entrance as they moved closer together to prevent any other people from getting inside.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana

Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE)   The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:34 pm

She heard somebody walking out to her and saw a rather strange looking man. She let out a slight yelp when he grabbed her and dragged her into the cave but she didn't have the energy to force her way out of his grip. Her hair was soaked and ratty, and her dress hung on her body while it was dripping with water. Her prized hair tie was soaked through and the delicate ribbons that had been used to keep it in place were undone. She looked like a mess, truth be told.
Back to top Go down
Fujinaro Hojo

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE)   The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:38 pm

"Didn't your mother or father ever teach you that staying out in the middle of a rain storm can be hazardous to your health?" Fujinro's robotic replacement asked calmly in that cold, emotionless monotone as his one narrowed at her, the drones looking at her about a second before going back to their work.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana

Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE)   The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:43 pm

"My mother and father chucked me out," Tsuki replied in an equally cold manner as she shivered and sat down against one of the cave walls, huddling up into a sort of ball to keep herself warm with at least her own body heat. "If you're going to just scorn me, throw me back outside and leave me to freeze,"
Back to top Go down
Fujinaro Hojo

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE)   The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:49 pm

"If I was going to scorn me, I wouldn't have bothered to bring you in here anyway" he said calmly as he turned to watch as a few robotic drones handled some vials of some kind of fluids a little clumsily. "Be careful with that you fools before I dismantle you all. Those chemicals are highly important to my research" he snapped at the drones, who seemed to straighten up a bit and wordlessly walked off.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana

Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE)   The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:56 pm

Tsuki said nothing more. She knew that this person, whoever he was, wasn't going to be the type to show any emotion no matter what but that was good. She wasn't the type to look for emotion in somebody when she was already in a crappy mood. She heard the man bark orders at the robots and was tempted to clamp her hands over her ears. The mechanical noises the robots made irritated her.
Back to top Go down
Fujinaro Hojo

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE)   The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:00 pm

"Minions, no matter if they're human, demonic or robotic, they're all the same" Fujinaro mumbled to himself as he shook his head and sighed. A few more robots came skulking in silently, carrying what appeared to be some kind of examination tables and even some kind of giant, circular tank.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana

Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE)   The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:08 pm

"Humans at least have a thought pattern and now when to alter what they've done. Robots just do whatever they're programmed to do. They're a one-trick pony," Tsuki sighed as she looked up with her eyes half closed. She took off her hair tie and wrung it out, trying to get as much water out of it as she could.
Back to top Go down
Fujinaro Hojo

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE)   The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:09 pm

"Perhaps but at least with robots, who are programmed in a certain way, you can at least trust them more then you can trust any human, don't you think?" Fujinaro asked her calmly as he turned to face her.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana

Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE)   The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:19 pm

"Not if said human was devoted. Robot's have no drive to excell. They do the bare minimum of their abilities and nothing more while humans are competitive. They strive to do the best out of everybody, break into the pack," Tsuki shrugged, looking rather calm about everything although the metallic grating was getting on her nerves more and more with every passing second.
Back to top Go down
Fujinaro Hojo

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE)   The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:23 pm

"Perhaps but you merely speak of the usual, mindless drones. If I so desire it, I can create a robot with logical thinking, tactical planning, give it the ability to speak, a form of personality and even make a special program that would allow the robot to feel emotions and have a sort-of personality, give it a drive to serve me to the best of it's abilities. However, at this point in time, I have no need for such a technologically advanced servant. These mindless drones are more then enough for now" he said with a nod of his head as he laced his fingers together behind his back as the drones finished setting up everything and were now standing in numerous straight lines, standing in slightly hunched over positions as they silently awaited command, the metallic sounds and gratings no longer present now that they stopped moving.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana

Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE)   The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:31 pm

She sighed in relief as she grating stopped and looked up at the man curiously. "Well, yes that's true, and making such a complicated model would be far too costly for doing - from what I can see - menial jobs," Tsuki frowned a little as she cast her eye over the drones, noticing their lack of movement now that they had no orders. This man was no fool, he had something very specific planned.
Back to top Go down
Fujinaro Hojo

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE)   The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:36 pm

"Indeed. So, my dear, may I inquire as to who you are, what your rank is and what village you come from?" he asked her calmly as he had the drones slink into the shadows all over the Cave, obviously positioning them in a way where if he should ever be attacked, he could have them swarm over his enemy and attack them.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana

Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE)   The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:43 pm

Tsuki rolled her shoulders to crack them and sighed heavily. She hated this part. "My name is Tsuki Hana, of Konohagakure's Hana Clan. I USED to be a Jounin and now I have no village. I hope this is a sufficient amount of information for you," She replied as she raised a silver eyebrow at the man. She had a feeling he was planning something but it was hard to tell just what it was.
Back to top Go down
Fujinaro Hojo

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE)   The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:47 pm

"I have never heard of the Hana Clan. Do they have a bloodline, by any chance?" he asked her as a disturbing gleam appeared in his one eye.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana

Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE)   The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:51 pm

"I may not be a member of the village anymore but my clans secrets will die with me," She replied rather defensively as she pushed herself to her feet. "The only way you would see what I could do was if you fought me and I don't intend to do so. So I'm afraid I must apologise," She said rather mechanically herself as she bowed.
Back to top Go down
Fujinaro Hojo

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE)   The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:55 pm

"Hm, very well then. I suppose I shall have to find out from another Hana. I suppose you could say I am rather fascinated by bloodlines. I research them and experiment on them to find ways to recreate, duplicate and even destroy them. So far, I have been successful in recreating the Kaguya's Shikyotsumyaku" he said with a hint of glee in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana

Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE)   The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:06 pm

"You're more likely to get blood from a stone than you are to get so much as a sliver of information about our clan from our members." Tsuki plainly stated. "Having an interest in bloodlines is all well and good but its truthfully not something I personally find interesting," She yawned a little, feeling a shiver go down her spine as a droplet of water from her hair trickled down her back.
Back to top Go down
Fujinaro Hojo

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE)   The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:32 pm

"My child I have no mere interest in bloodlines. My research will prove vital to the ninja world. Imagine a bloodline lost throughout the years being revived, imagine a ninja wielding more then one bloodline. My research will ultimate change the entire Shinobi World" he said with an air of irritating smugness.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana

Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE)   The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:54 pm

"Or just dig up old ghosts that do not need to be resurfaced," She replied with a raised eyebrow. "Just because you CAN bring something back doesn't mean you should. To bring things to a time where they don't belong is never a wise thing to do,"
Back to top Go down
Fujinaro Hojo

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE)   The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:59 pm

"That's only if you are not able to control them, my child. You honestly think so little of me that I would just bring back extinct bloodlines and such without thinking of the consequences? You must have me mistaken for an amateur. If I do bring bloodlines back, I intend to make sure I can control them and those who wield them, to make sure they don't do anything.....foolish or costly" he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana

Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE)   The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:16 pm

The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE) Separator"I was meaning nothing about control. I was meaning that not everybody will agree to digging up the past so readily. You cannot control everybody like you do with these robots. It's not ethical nor is it possible," Tsuki shrugged as she looked up at the roof of the cave. This was her opinion, and nothing he was going to say would ever change it.
Back to top Go down
Fujinaro Hojo

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE)   The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:25 pm

"Hm, quite an opinion you have there" he commented as he looked out at the entrance of the cave to see it stopped raining. "It has stopped with the raining. You may leave now" he said as he turned his back to her and skulked off into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE)   The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Emergency Research Center (PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next