Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A Custom Naruto RPG

HomeNinja LandGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADMINS

Photobucket

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Cleaned Up [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuki Hana

Tsuki Hana

Cleaned Up [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Cleaned Up [Private]   Cleaned Up [Private] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:42 am

Tsuki sat by the side of the river, pulling off her purple armwarmers as she submerged her now bare arms in the ice cold water. She let out a sigh of relief as the water rushed into the wounds on her left arm and cooled the burning sensation of the tattoo on her right. She'd been caught in a fight with another rogue nin, although this guy was a lot more sturdily built than she was so she'd had to think on her feet. It involved a LOT of use of her clans poison, hence the burning sensation of her tattoo. When her bodys stores of poison were running low, the tattoo would let the user know so that they could give their body time to recover. And the wounds? This guy she had fought was a rather promising archer, and the few arrows that hit her were aimed at her arteries. He missed, thankfully, but they were still painful to remove. Tsuki was just extremely grateful that they were regular arrows, rather than poison ones.

"It's typical that I'd be a prime target for other rogues. Compared to them I'm as fragile as a twig," She muttered as she shook her head, slowly pulling both arms out of the water. She didn't have anything to wipe her arms on, so she ripped a small bit of fabric off of the underside of her dress, giving her something to dry her arms with without making it visible that her clothing now had a rip in it. Drying the tattoo was fine, but she hissed in pain when the soft fabric came into contact with the open wounds. They were still very raw. She sighed, shaking her head as her mind began to plague itself with thoughts of doubt and paranoia. She could be attacked again at any moment and, right now, she could be in serious trouble if somebody did. 'Calm down, Tsuki...If someone was out to properly kill you, they would've done it by now...' She tried reassuring herself as she looked at her reflection in the waters surface.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned Up [Private]   Cleaned Up [Private] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:01 am

Ryuu had found himself walking by the river.He didn't have his head band on.He was wearing one of his and irie's old out fits.It was a white collard shit with the color popped up.The uchiha clan insignia on his back.A small piece of irie's akatsuki outfit he were around his arm like a bandanna.His shirt was tucked in,with a red and black braided belt,that held his kusanagi in the knot that held it to his pants.This belt had bells that covered the tips of it.These would chime ever so often when he walked.He had on black shinobi pants with white shin guards on his bare legs,with a chain male like mesh material on his legs underneath the shin guards.The shinobi shoes were solid black with little spikes on the bottom to cover the traction of the bottom of his feet.

He noticed the presence of rogues in the area and let out a sigh. "Oh this is just lovely."
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana

Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned Up [Private]   Cleaned Up [Private] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:11 am

Tsuki soon felt another presence nearby. Their chakra was quite high and the sheer power radiating from it told her that this was somebody she wasn't going to be messing with. She just carried about her own business, gently rubbing her injured arm with the cloth to avoid causing herself pain. She would wince now and again but it had to be done to be sure the wounds didn't get infected. "Now I wish I'd bought some bandages while I made a stop a few days ago," She muttered as she shook her head, cursing herself for her slip-up. Sighing slightly, she stood up again, pulling her right armwarmer over her tattoo'd arm but kept her left armwarmer off so that the wounds could get some air into them. They were still bleeding a little bit but nothing that was worth worrying over. Tsuki slowly made her way up the riverbank, looking out for the presence she'd sensed.

'Dammit, how am I meant to defend myself if I can't even find who it is I'm looking for!?' Tsuki growled to herself as she did a 360 turn, making absolutely sure that the person in question at least wasn't close to her. She was a very cautious girl and hated not knowing what was going on. She'd need to figure out who this person was and what their intentions were soon or she'd really begin to get paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned Up [Private]   Cleaned Up [Private] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:17 am

Soon after feeling their presence that made themselves known to him.It was a rather surprising for them to be so stupid,that they would just reveal themselves to young leader of the uchiha."How stupid can you get."He said counting them out,it was about two hundred men after him.with swords,clubs and anything brutish of that nature."Can i get no peace when i take walks."He said as they observed the akatsuki cloak on his arm.They grinned even wider."Boys we got a high dollar rogue today."He sighed and shook his head,while slowly un-sheathing his kusa,it reached about half way before he stoped to speak to them."Im no rogue,im the baby brother of irie uchiha.The saint beast of the leaf village,"He said sticking his tongue out at them,then flicking them off in a childish manner.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana

Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned Up [Private]   Cleaned Up [Private] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:49 am

Tsuki heard excited jeering in the distance and plenty of it. Being curious, she very carefully approached the sound of the noise. She managed to pick over the various tree trunks and roots without so much as slipping. Her eyes widened when she saw the sheer number of people surrounding that one boy. She knew that it was none of her business and she should just walk away but she couldn't just leave him there. Her emotions were confilicting now. On one hand, she wanted to help the boy but on the other hand, she didn't want to get involved in what was going to be a rather big brawl. 'Don't be a corward, Tsuki...Just help him! It won't take too long out of your day and it'll teach these guys to know their place...' She urged herself as she took a step forward silently, poison already beginning to drip from her fingers and burn through the ground beneath her.

She slowly approached one of the thugs from behind who was in front of Ryuu. She made sure she was hidden from the others behind his rather muscley build but was quick to get to work, jabbing all 5 fingers into the back of his neck to cause the various acids to actually burn a hole in the back of his neck, which he didn't feel because the pain receptors were numbed as the other effect of the poison took hold. She retreated back into the shadows as the others slowly smelt the burning flesh, and panicked when they saw the steadily growing, bleeding hole in the back of their comrades neck.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned Up [Private]   Cleaned Up [Private] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:58 am

Ryuu didn't really pay much attention to one falling he was paying more attention to the one falling.Ryuu then closed his eyes,opening one revealing his mangekyou sharingan.He himself just takes in a single breath blowing it out a giant ball of molten hot fire.It was 50 feet in diameter,taking out a large amount of them.He would then pull out his kusa,the blade covered in flames,he swung it once letting out a huge wave a fire.Taking out the rest in a matter of seconds."Ehhh,what a waste."He said deactivating his mangekyou.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana

Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned Up [Private]   Cleaned Up [Private] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:05 pm

Tsuki snorted, turning on her heel. 'Knew I shouldn't have bothered. The guy took 'em out in a matter of seconds. He didn't need my help..' Tsuki shook her head as she began to retreat back into the shadows of the trees again. She shouldn't have done that. She still hadn't fully recovered since her body still hadn't been able to restore the poison she carried yet. She looked down at her tattoo, it wasn't stinging as much as it could. Feeling a little relieved that she hadn't used a lot of the poison, she smiled to herself ever so slightly. Her silver hair was blown back as a gust of wind rippled through the area as she put a hand over her face to shield her eyes from the debris that it carried. She didn't take another look back at the strange young man who'd just completely decimated all of those rogues, and she didn't particularly want to look at the carnage he'd left. So, she continued walking, picking her way carefully over the roots and such like yet again. That was the LAST time she would ever try and help somebody. It was clear that everybody else could take care of themselves.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned Up [Private]   Cleaned Up [Private] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:14 pm

Ryuu looked over to girl walking away from his massacre scene. "Hey,you what hell were you thinking getting involved like that.If you had been to close to me you could have been killed."He said as he crossed his arms after sheathing his kusa,once again.He shook his head a bit a scowl on his face.His eyes returned to his regular sharingan.He looked at her body,noticing her tattoo,and it looked she was in pain.He didn't really care,she had gotten herself involved it was her own damn fault.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana

Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned Up [Private]   Cleaned Up [Private] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:39 pm

"Oh, please excuse me for trying to help somebody. It's not exactly every day someone sets fire to the bodies of 200 people," She replied, still not bothering to turn around to face him. "Believe me, that will be the last time. It's evident that it's not just my clan who don't need me," She muttered bitterly to herself as she just continued walking on. She didn't care if he followed or if he left her to her own devices although admittedly she would've preffered the latter. She folded her arms across her chest, effectively hiding both her tattoo and her wounds from his view but she mainly did it so that it would be an effective sign that she wasn't in the mood for conversation. It was strangely bipolar behaviour. One moment she's trying to help somebody without even knowing who they were and the next she was wishing they would just leave her the hell alone.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned Up [Private]   Cleaned Up [Private] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:46 pm

God damn your whiny,and if you would turn around and look at me you would realize who i am and never make the mistake again." He said letting the uchiha in him get the best of his better judgment which is what he was known for.His eyes a bright crimson red.His patience wearing thin with this girl."And by the way if your trying to hide the fact that your hurt,your acting will never fool my eyes,missy."He said as his high and mighty mode was kicking in.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana

Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned Up [Private]   Cleaned Up [Private] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:53 pm

"Yeah, yeah. You're the big bad, Uchiha. I heard you. But I haven't been in Konoha for a long time so I'm not really up to date with current affairs," She replied as she rolled her eyes at what he was saying. She knew he could quite easily kill her if he chose to do so but she didn't really care. If there was one thing she couldn't stand, it was arrogance. Unfolding her arms again, she turned around to look at him with a raised eyebrow. This time, Ruyuu managed to get a good look at her. Her eyes were a gentle violet color, a little lighter than the dress she wore and her crimson hair tie was slightly squint after her previous battle before she'd run into him. Her wounds were still bleedng but it was hardly even a concern anymore. Right now, she just wanted to deal with Ryuu so she could go back to minding her own damn business without having to try and help someone and then fail. Failing to HELP somebody. That was the most embarrassing part of all of this.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned Up [Private]   Cleaned Up [Private] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:59 pm

Ryuu then eyes widened at her appearance.It hit him like a ton of bricks,he feel to his knees,the memories flooding in his mind.It was like staring at a ghost.Y-y-yuki-chan....?"He said his mangekyou activating again out of the sheer emotional distress it made him feel like he was in pain.It was like having a knife going through his chest.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana

Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned Up [Private]   Cleaned Up [Private] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:07 pm

Tsuki blinked, seeing the arrogant Uchiha before her sink to his knees with such a pained expression it was almost painful to even look at him. Raising an eyebrow, she managed to make out that he was saying the name 'yuki'. Yuki? Who was that? Definitely not her anyway. "Uh..My name is Tsuki. Not Yuki. Similar names, granted, but not the same," She shook her head. It was infuriating at how difficult it was to be angry with him now when he looked like someone had just slapped him across the face then punched him in the gut. She saw his Sharingan spinning wildly and couldn't help but wonder what in the name of hell was making him react so badly to just her showing him what she looked like. She took a small step closer. "Do you need medical attention or something, sir?" She slowly asked him with a frown. She was going to hate herself for helping him now but she couldn't just ignore him. It wouldn't have been humane.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned Up [Private]   Cleaned Up [Private] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:09 pm

Ryuu clutched the side of his face,rising up to his feet."N-no,im fine you just reminded of someone i used to know."He said as the sick feeling in his stomach began to get worse.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana

Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned Up [Private]   Cleaned Up [Private] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:15 pm

Tsuki sighed and frowned deeply. She wasn't buying it. "Are you sure? You look very pale now. Maybe it's best if you stay seated for a while,"She suggested as she began to feel genuinely sorry for the man. She didn't know what was ailing him so but it was still a horrible sight to see such a strong ninja brought to his knees because of one name. "I..I know we didn't get off to the best start, sir, but I really was just trying to help. I didn't know what you were capable of," This was Tsuki's way of trying to apologise. A bit blunt perhaps but it was just the way she chose to do it.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned Up [Private]   Cleaned Up [Private] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:20 pm

"No,no im perfectly fine.Just felt like i had seen the face of an angel grace me with her presence one last time."He said as he closed his eyes,his sharingan disappearing from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana

Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned Up [Private]   Cleaned Up [Private] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:29 pm

His reply was a bit cryptic but she didn't want to ask too many questions. However, she was curious about her resemblence to this 'Yuki' person. "I'll leave if you want. I don't want to cause you any more distress," She told him quietly as she took a step back, one hand resting on her tattoo. "Just say the word and I'll go,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned Up [Private]   Cleaned Up [Private] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:32 pm

"You remind me of my wife,she is no longer with me.She is in a much better place now."He said as he regained his composure.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana

Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned Up [Private]   Cleaned Up [Private] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:37 pm

Tsuki felt a heavy pang of guilt. She'd been so horrible to this man and now she'd just found out that he lost his wife. She bowed to him, shaking her head. "I truly am sorry, Uchiha-Sama. I wish I had better news for you but I'm nothing more than a rogue ninja who used to live in the Leaf. Nothing more, nothing less," She replied as she straightened up again, still feeling pretty bad for snapping at him.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned Up [Private]   Cleaned Up [Private] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:07 pm

"im just a seventeen year old boy who's lost his entire world."He said as he turned his back to her.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana

Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned Up [Private]   Cleaned Up [Private] EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:25 am

"Just because you've lost the world you had before, doesn't mean you cannot build a new one. You might have lost your love, but you have a clan to care for, don't you? The Uchiha need to stick together, don't they? Tsuki cleared her throat and bowed to him, even though his back was now turned towards her. "Forgive me, it really isn't my business," She quickly added in as she stook a step backwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned Up [Private]   Cleaned Up [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Cleaned Up [Private]
Page 1 of 1