Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A Custom Naruto RPG

HomeNinja LandGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADMINS

Photobucket

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Patrol(private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kumori
Anbu
Anbu
kumori

Patrol(private) Empty
PostSubject: Patrol(private)   Patrol(private) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:17 pm

Kumori was on his first patrol he was exicited because he had been stuck doing paperwork all week since he was a newbie to the anbu he had been sent on this patrol for a recon mission against the akatsuki his orders were just to gather intellegience and to report back to base. He wasn't expecting to find anything it was of course just a forest.

Last edited by kumori on Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taski

Taski

Patrol(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol(private)   Patrol(private) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:21 pm

In an instant. Rising from the ground up. He spotted a ninja in the forest of death. He appeared before the ANBU member. Standing, looking downwards on the ANBU member with golden eyes. Those eyes weilded the Tomokenzangan which had many abilities however he didn't want to use any of them yet. "Why hello." Taski said to the Masked ANBU member. He readied himself for any sudden attacks or surprise attacks from any angle.
Back to top Go down
kumori
Anbu
Anbu
kumori

Patrol(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol(private)   Patrol(private) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:25 pm

kumori was suprised he looked up he had been caught off guard by an apparent akatsuki member they didn't teach him how to deal with this back at base, he decided to take the less dangerous approach he replied "Hi".
Back to top Go down
Taski

Taski

Patrol(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol(private)   Patrol(private) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:33 pm

"You must be new." He said as he then took on the personality of Sabi instead of Taski. "Well my name is Sabi, what's your name?" He asked with a light giggle as he then appeared behind the masked ANBU member. "You wanna play a game?" He asked the masked ninja of the hidden snow village. He clapped his hands and within the moment of clapping his hands, he secretly preformed handseals known as the transformation technique which allowed him to transform into an ANBU member of the snow village. "We should play hide and seek or tag!" He shouted in happiness as he gripped the mask on his face and smirked under it. Vanishing and appearing far away in the distance.
Back to top Go down
kumori
Anbu
Anbu
kumori

Patrol(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol(private)   Patrol(private) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:44 pm

kumori was prepared for this he quickly yelled out body flicka technique Body flicker technique
his jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to
move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an
observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is
occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished
by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme
speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance
and elevation between the user and their intended destination. Shisui Uchiha was feared as "Shisui of the Body Flicker" (瞬身のシスイ, Shunshin no Shisui), likely referring to this technique.
The Body Flicker Technique has various variations among the
different hidden villages, all of which involve some extra element
aside from the movement itself. The extra element is usually some sort
of substance used to distract the opponent, such as leaves or sand. Gaara, for instance, uses the Sand Body Flicker (砂瞬身, Suna-Shunshin), which uses sand to cover his movements. Other varieties include the Mist Body Flicker (霧瞬身, Kiri-Shunshin), Water Body Flicker (水瞬身, Mizu-Shunshin), and Leaf Body Flicker (木ノ葉瞬身, Konoha-Shunshin). The Fourth Raikage combined the Body Flicker Technique with the Lightning Release Armor which allowed him to dodge even Amaterasu in a split second.

Thats we he appeared right beside the akatsuki member and replied "Yes, we should"
Back to top Go down
Taski

Taski

Patrol(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol(private)   Patrol(private) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:53 pm

He watched the ANBU member appeared beside him. "Very good." He said as he stood completely still. Not moving an inch. He didn't want the ANBU member to cut him. Oh no, what ever shall he do. "You know, how I play this game is I stab the person and tell them their it. I think you have to do that to me unless you want to regret not stabbing me. " He said with a venomous laugh as he awaited his answer and his action. Not a movement could be seen from Taski but even though it couldn't be seen. Doesn't mean it was never done.
Name: [Ninja Art: Takato Custom Style: Body Flicker Technique]
Type: [Kinjutsu]
Style: [Ninja Art]
Description: [This is a technique that allows the Shinobi to master the Body Flicker on a whole new level. The method is to add even more chakra into the simple body flicker technique. Each Takato clan member have their very own version of the Body Flicker. It could be vanishing from one place to another or something more unique as appearing one place to another. They can go a further distance than regular body flicker. Each Clan member that obtain this will have to explain if the disppearance and appearance is unique in a certain way or simple. ~]

[~Taski's version of the clan's body flicker is that he vanishes with ease. Taski would preform handseals quickly that no eye without a doujutsu could keep up. Infact, it's so fast it's as if he never did it. Then Taski would leave an afterimage that can talk but cannot walk. The afterimage will look and sound completely like Taski. The chakra presence will even seem the very same as the original and it can disperse on Taski's command or if it get's attacked. During the time that the afterimage is left, Taski had already escape.]
Back to top Go down
kumori
Anbu
Anbu
kumori

Patrol(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol(private)   Patrol(private) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:57 pm

ooc:gtg dont know when ill be back on hopefully tmrw
Back to top Go down
Taski

Taski

Patrol(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol(private)   Patrol(private) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:59 pm

OOC: mmk see ya dude
Back to top Go down
kumori
Anbu
Anbu
kumori

Patrol(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol(private)   Patrol(private) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:00 pm

kumori was shocked the man had disappeared instantly, now where was he? kumori had no idea he drew his sword preparing for what the akatsuki member called a game of tag
Back to top Go down
Taski

Taski

Patrol(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol(private)   Patrol(private) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:42 pm

"Where could I be young ninja? I could be infront of you. I could be behind you. I could be beside you. In metaphorical speaking, I'm WAY above you." He said, giving off a demonic and twisted laugh. "I could be you!" He said as he appeared looking like like Kumori because he used the transformation technique once more. He removed the mask to reveal his appearance is the same as Kumori. With a light smirk added to the mix.
Back to top Go down
kumori
Anbu
Anbu
kumori

Patrol(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol(private)   Patrol(private) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:47 pm

kumori wasn't suprised by the mind games the akatsuki member was playing he knew to jutsu that would help in this situation.

shadow clone jutsu
Similar to the Clone Technique, this jutsu creates clones
of
the user. But unlike the Clone Technique, these clones are actual
copies,
not illusions. The user's chakra is
evenly distributed
among every clone, giving each clone an equal
fraction of the user's
overall power. The clones are capable of
performing jutsu on their
own and can even bleed, but will usually
disperse after one or two
solid blows. They can also disperse on their
own. The clones will be
created in roughly the same condition as the
original.
Unlike
other clone techniques, they can't be detected by the Byakugan
because the clones have the exact same
amount of chakra and aren't made
from any other substance, making
them indistinguishable from the actual
person. In the anime, Sasuke
Uchiha
claims that the Sharingan
can distinguish clones from the
original, however various events
throughout the series seem to
indicate that this is not the case,
implying that the Sharingan was
merely used to keep track of the
original's movements.

water clone technique
The Water
Clone Technique is similar to the Shadow Clone Technique
except it
creates clones out of water. Like other solid clone
techniques, the
clones can be used to perform tasks the user is unable
or unwilling
to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited
however, as
it can not travel very far from the original body.
Additionally,
water clones only have one-tenth of the original person's
power, as
stated by Haku. Like other clone techniques, if the water
clones are
injured enough they will revert back to normal water.
Back to top Go down
Taski

Taski

Patrol(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol(private)   Patrol(private) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:18 pm

From afar. He watched as he created clones and smirked under his mask. "Seriously? That's all you got?" He said as he gave off a light laugh and generated chakra within his body. It was still unknown to Kumori where his presence was.
Back to top Go down
kumori
Anbu
Anbu
kumori

Patrol(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol(private)   Patrol(private) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:39 pm

kumori knew somewhere taski was sitting their laughing at him. but he couldn't find him where is he, kumori wondered?

Last edited by kumori on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Taski

Taski

Patrol(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol(private)   Patrol(private) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:44 pm

OOC: Kumori you didn't explain how you found me. I gave no clue to where I would be.
Back to top Go down
kumori
Anbu
Anbu
kumori

Patrol(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol(private)   Patrol(private) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:46 pm

ooc: i fixed it
Back to top Go down
Taski

Taski

Patrol(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol(private)   Patrol(private) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:48 pm

OOC: Nope lol, Taski is a Sensor Ninja so he would have noticed the chakra presence
Back to top Go down
kumori
Anbu
Anbu
kumori

Patrol(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol(private)   Patrol(private) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:48 pm

ooc: i fixed it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Patrol(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol(private)   Patrol(private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Patrol(private)
Page 1 of 1