Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A Custom Naruto RPG

HomeNinja LandGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADMINS

Photobucket

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

A talk in the night...(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harani Inuzuka

Harani Inuzuka

A talk in the night...(Private) Empty
PostSubject: A talk in the night...(Private)   A talk in the night...(Private) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:47 pm

"Why cant we sleep outside..", Akuma groweld, as he followed Harani down the hallways towards her dorm, his black eyes narrowed at her. "Because i know you hate water...you are only saying such things because you dislike me being akatsuki...", "Thats not true misteress!, I!-". He didnt say anymore, since Harani was looking at him with a piecing look. "Its okay...lets just get used to it..", Harani said with a little smile, as she patted him on the head. She had known him for 16 years, yet he hadent changed abit.

Harani slided the door open, and the room was reveald to her. There was a single bed and a closet by the east wall, a desk and door into a simpel bathroom at the west wall, and finaly a small window in the north wall, were a heavy thunder storm was roaring outside. Harani went over and lite up a single candle, befor placing it on the desk. Akuma walked accros the stone floor, befor he laid himself next to the bed, laying down, resting his head on the forpaws.
Back to top Go down
Taski

Taski

PostSubject: Re: A talk in the night...(Private)   A talk in the night...(Private) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:59 pm

'Hm.' He thought to himself as he watched the female in the distance and her canine companion. She was an akatsuki member he recruited a long time ago. However now she grown more powerful over time. She was beside her canine companion as he watched from afar. It was Akuma and Haruni of Akatsuki, two well connected and very close companions who worked together quite effectively. She being an Inuzuki and Akuma being her trusty partner. The akatsuki leader was wearing nothing different from what he usually wear. Laying mystery on those he come in contact with on what does he really look like. It seems, Taski loves to observe people from afar and take notes on what he over hears. He had an odd feeling to not disturb her while shes in her quarters but he also had the feeling of welcoming her into the akatsuki once again. Suddenly, he appeared standing on the ceiling above her bed, looking down at Haruni and her trusty companion with a light smirk. How did he get there so fast? Creepy. "Welcome to your quarters Haruni." He said as he then leaped off the ceiling and landed infront of her but in a respected distance.
Back to top Go down
Harani Inuzuka

Harani Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: A talk in the night...(Private)   A talk in the night...(Private) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:09 pm

Akuma began to growl the moment he smelled Taski, he even stood up, sneering at the leader. "What are you doing in here....", he asked, oppening his jaws slightly, so all the long sharp teeth could be seen. "Akuma, calm down and lay back..", Harani spoke in a soft, yet commanding tone. The wolf groweld again, befor laying back down, not taking his eyes of Taski.

"Thanks, Taski-sama..its a beautiful room, almost to much", she said with a light bow, as she turned towards him. She had buttoned up her cloak, wich revealed she was wearing long black trainning pants, a black sleeve-less shirt that ended just above her narvel, leaving her belly exspoded. Fishnet was covering the V cut in the shirt, her belly, and her neck. It was a simpel attire, allowing free movement.
Back to top Go down
Taski

Taski

PostSubject: Re: A talk in the night...(Private)   A talk in the night...(Private) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:46 pm

"No your companion is right. I should have never tried to come here. I only wanted to welcome you within the Akatsuki. I will leave if you want me too." He said as he turned and leaped back onto the ceiling and smirked on the inside of his mask. He was proud that she liked the room so much. However with his one eye revealed, he spotted her attire under the akatsuki cloak. It consisted of long black training pants, a black sleeveless shirt that ended just above her navel, leaving her belly exposed. Fishnet was covering the V cut in the shirt, her belly, and her neck. It could be for lighter clothing to move and function properly in battle or whatever the case maybe. He didn't want to be a bother to her and respected the wishes of people, including animals aswell. "Thanks for liking this place, I respect your comment and I respect the dog's wishes. Aswell for it seems I'm not welcomed."
Back to top Go down
Harani Inuzuka

Harani Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: A talk in the night...(Private)   A talk in the night...(Private) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:52 pm

Harani let out a little sigh, looking over at her large wolf companion. "He just dislike any males..he thinks that every male i talk with will come onto me...as one of the 5 elemental wolfs, he should know better...", she said in a quite dissapointed voice, looking over at Akuma. "Im going to un-summon you...we will talk when i awake..". She slided her akatsuki cloak fully off, and serval sealing markings could be seen on her arms, 2 on the left, 3 on the right. A 6 seal was placed in her left palm, it was diffrent than the others. She pressed her right hand against one of those on her right arm, and Akuma dissapeared in a cloud of smoke.

"Please join me for a drink, Taski-sama, its the least i can do to gain your forgiveness over Akuma`s bad behavier..", she said, through not looking up at him. She untied the red ribbon holding her hair up, causing the hair to fall down around her, almost reaching her ankels. She finaly looked up at him again, and he could see how her hair gracefully moved, even with the slightest movement from her.
Back to top Go down
Taski

Taski

PostSubject: Re: A talk in the night...(Private)   A talk in the night...(Private) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:37 pm

"Alright, if you wish me too." He said with a light laugh and watched as the Wolf vanished ever so suddenly. She un-summoned the dog and he assumed that the dog would be quite angry in the future. When she does summon him once again. Taski never really had a drink for he believed it toxins the mind and destroys his brain cells which he holds precious ever so much. He likes intellegent conversations with other smart people. Even though he is the akatsuki leader. It doesn't mind he has to be evil all the time, right?

He watched as she let down her hair. It was very long and surprisingly, the longest he had ever seen. Thus, He dismounted from the ceiling and landed beside her this time. His mask still covering his face however can only see out of his left eye. He never really taken off his akatsuki cloak and if he did. It was only to take a bath. "So, where do we get the drinks, Haruni? He asked her as he began to relax now that the dog is out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Harani Inuzuka

Harani Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: A talk in the night...(Private)   A talk in the night...(Private) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:59 pm

"From here", she said with a slight smile, as she opend up the closet, and pulled out a bottle. "Dont worry, Taski-sama, its just some juice i brought yesterday..its enjoyed best warm..a mix of apple and 3 sorts of lemon..with a hint of sweet berries..". Harani pulled out 2 cups aswell, and placed them on the desk, were the candle was burning silently.

"Ohh..what should we cheer on...ah i got it", she said after awhile, lifting her glass towards him. "Cheer on capturing the bijuu`s.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A talk in the night...(Private)   A talk in the night...(Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

A talk in the night...(Private)
Page 1 of 1