Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A Custom Naruto RPG

HomeNinja LandGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADMINS

Photobucket

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Irie comes home (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuu

Irie comes home (private) Empty
PostSubject: Irie comes home (private)   Irie comes home (private) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:00 am

ryuu was sitting on the porch of the uchiha clan's main house.He was wearing his normal robes.Smoking a cigarette while looking around at the clouds."ehh days like this i wish irie was still in konoha."He then lets out a sigh and smoke as h lays back looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Irie
Academy Student
Academy Student
Irie

PostSubject: Re: Irie comes home (private)   Irie comes home (private) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:10 am

Irie decided it would be time for him to read the stone left by the Samsara Sage under the Uchiha Shrine, he disguised himself and snuck into the village, when he arrived to the shrine he looked under the 7th tatami mat, and attempted to read the stone, some of it was un-readable even with the sharingan. " . . . " he hummed under his breath as he read about the mangekyou sharingan.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Irie comes home (private)   Irie comes home (private) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:45 am

Ryuu then sat up and rubbed the back of his head.He felt a strange presence near the house.He decided he would just wait until it got closer."Oi,this could mean trouble,but ill try to enjoy what little piece i have."he said still smoking.
Back to top Go down
Irie
Academy Student
Academy Student
Irie

PostSubject: Re: Irie comes home (private)   Irie comes home (private) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:56 am

Irie sat in the room reading the stone tablet, he was a little shocked at what he could read, this didn't seem right, not one bit. ". . What the Hell . ." he said in a disgusted voice, he didn't think Uchiha killed they're own for more power, he didn't believe it, but he didn't know whether it was right or wrong.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Irie comes home (private)   Irie comes home (private) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:05 am

Ryuu then sighed,he went looking around the house.He noticed someone was underground looking at the shrine.He sighed and went down the steps with a candle,slowly approaching a dark figure reading the stone.
Back to top Go down
Irie
Academy Student
Academy Student
Irie

PostSubject: Re: Irie comes home (private)   Irie comes home (private) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:19 am

Irie could hear someone coming, he made a few handseals quickly and chidori formed in his hands and it directed to the staircase to stop then from coming any closer. ". . ."
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Irie comes home (private)   Irie comes home (private) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:15 pm

Ryuu then made hand seals to use his fireball jutsu.Aiming it at the ground to illuminate the room.He then took a glance at the man before him.He recognized the chakra signature."....Irie..."He said as he glanced at him.
Back to top Go down
Irie
Academy Student
Academy Student
Irie

PostSubject: Re: Irie comes home (private)   Irie comes home (private) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:19 pm

Irie smirked as his little brother found out so soon, "You've already figured it out?" he said as a puff of smoke revealed his true form, he was dressed in a large black cloak that had red clouds outlined with white lines, a large collar covered have his face. " Maybe your not so worthless."
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Irie comes home (private)   Irie comes home (private) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:25 pm

"I would be able to recognize that chakra from miles away."He said in a cold monotone voice.He himself was wearing a white collard shirt with the uchiha insignia on the back.Regular black pants and is barefoot.He crosses his arms."You could have knocked."He said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Irie
Academy Student
Academy Student
Irie

PostSubject: Re: Irie comes home (private)   Irie comes home (private) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:32 pm

"I didn't have the time for such formalities.." he muttered crossing his arms, He turned back around to the stone tablet and read it some more. "..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Irie comes home (private)   Irie comes home (private) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:40 pm

He walks over to where irie is reading and he himself begins to read.Scrolling down the rock,surprised at what he could make out from what was on it.Even with his sharingan he couldn't make out very much at all."ehh..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Irie comes home (private)   Irie comes home (private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Irie comes home (private)
Page 1 of 1