Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A Custom Naruto RPG

HomeNinja LandGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADMINS

Photobucket

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Checking Up [Private]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Checking Up [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Checking Up [Private]   Checking Up [Private] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:16 pm

Kurai wandered through the Snow with her baby daughter, Aoi, in her arms. People were indeed curious, but knew better than to ask about the baby's parentage. Kurai headed over to the ANBU barracks, checking up on everybody and making sure everybody was in good health. A lot of them actually wanted to make a big fuss over the baby since she was indeed good friends with most of her ANBU squadron. "Now now, try and keep it down," She murmured. "I just managed to get her off to sleep,"
Back to top Go down
kumori
Anbu
Anbu
kumori

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up [Private]   Checking Up [Private] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:18 pm

As kurai entered the barracks kumori wandered what to do what to say after all this would be the first time they'd officially met.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up [Private]   Checking Up [Private] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:21 pm

Kurai noticed the new boy out of the corner of her eye and approached him slowly with a kind smile on her pale face. "Ah, you must be Kumori," She nodded as she held out her left hand. "Kurai Niwa. I'm the resident Yukikage here. I hope you'll fit in nicely here in the Snow," Everybody in the village knew that Kurai was always quick to be polite and kind to people who'd just arrived. It made them feel at home and so they became more settled more quickly.
Back to top Go down
kumori
Anbu
Anbu
kumori

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up [Private]   Checking Up [Private] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:26 pm

kumori who didn't wanna look disrespectful accepted her offer of a handshake, and tried to speak but the words wouldn't come from his mouth, he'd never been in the presence of someone like her.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up [Private]   Checking Up [Private] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:33 pm

"There's no need to be nervous," She said as she shook her head. "From now on, the Snow is your family. You must be able to feel comfortable around your family," She smiled and patted him on the head slightly. "You remember that and you'll be just fine, Kumori-San," Several ANBU members behind her nodded and smiled at the boy.
Back to top Go down
kumori
Anbu
Anbu
kumori

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up [Private]   Checking Up [Private] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:36 pm

kumori responded by smiling and saying " Thank you yukigage I've never had a family".
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up [Private]   Checking Up [Private] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:39 pm

"I know how you feel," She smiled. "I lost my family at a very early age. The Snow provided me with what I had lost," She looked around at the ANBU around her fondly. "And the Snow will do the same for you. We all take care of one another, regardless of rank. You could be an ANBU and an Academy Student would put their life on the line for you. We're all family here,"
Back to top Go down
kumori
Anbu
Anbu
kumori

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up [Private]   Checking Up [Private] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:42 pm

kumori wasn't sure what to do next so he replied "let me know if you ever need any help or if you or your baby is ever injured or sick i'm my squad's medic I can help anytime just let me know yukikage"
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up [Private]   Checking Up [Private] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:52 pm

She laughed. "That's really alright, Kumori-San. I'm a trained medic myself. I work in the hospital in my spare time. However, it's good to know that I'll have another medic on the force. We could always do with more," She looked down at her daughter as Aoi slowly woke up but, unlike most other children, she didn't cry. The baby girl gurgled happily as she gently tugged on a bit of Kurai's hair.
Back to top Go down
kumori
Anbu
Anbu
kumori

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up [Private]   Checking Up [Private] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:54 pm

kumori spoke "That's a cute child you have their is she always this quiet?"
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up [Private]   Checking Up [Private] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:56 pm

"Most of the time. Unless she needs fed," Kurai laughed. "Aoi never really cries much, no. She's quite a peaceful baby," Kurai gently rocked the baby girl in her arms, causing Aoi to giggle. "You can hold her if you'd like," She looked at Kumori as she raised an eyebrow, waiting on a reply from the boy.
Back to top Go down
kumori
Anbu
Anbu
kumori

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up [Private]   Checking Up [Private] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:59 pm

kumori responded by saying I've never held a baby before but I suppose if you don't mind. Then he gently scooped up Aoi from her mother's arms.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up [Private]   Checking Up [Private] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:01 pm

Aoi, like her mother, had a full head of black hair but her eyes were rather strange. One was the same vibrant green as her mothers and the other was blue. She looked up at Kumori and smiled, not really fussed about being held by somebody she didn't know. All she knew is that whoever was holding her was warm so the baby girl kept herself as close to Kumori as she could. "See? You're a natural," Kurai smiled.
Back to top Go down
kumori
Anbu
Anbu
kumori

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up [Private]   Checking Up [Private] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:06 pm

This is very new to me I've never felt a baby's love it felt new but good kumori replied.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up [Private]   Checking Up [Private] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:13 pm

"I can tell you'd take good care of your child if you had one," Kurai smiled as she gently took Aoi back. "It looks like she's taken quite a shine to you. She must be a friendly baby," Kurai laughed as she began rocking Aoi again as the baby girl yawned and started to drift off to sleep again.
Back to top Go down
kumori
Anbu
Anbu
kumori

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up [Private]   Checking Up [Private] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:36 pm

kumori replied "Thank you miss but sadly I've never felt a woman's love not even from a mom.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana

Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up [Private]   Checking Up [Private] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:55 pm

"You'll find someone, don't you worry," Kurai smiled as she nodded. "Everybody has someone out there for him so have a little faith, Kumori-San," Aoi was now completely asleep,curled up in the fabric of her mothers silk kimono. It was very comfortable for her indeed.
Back to top Go down
kumori
Anbu
Anbu
kumori

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up [Private]   Checking Up [Private] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:56 pm

kumori was flattered and responded "your husband is one lucky man yukikage "
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana

Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up [Private]   Checking Up [Private] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:58 pm

She laughed. "We aren't married yet, I'm still waiting on him to ask," She winked then laughed again. "But of course, you'll find somebody who loves you for who you are. Nothing more and nothing less," She put a reassuring hand on Kumori's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
kumori
Anbu
Anbu
kumori

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up [Private]   Checking Up [Private] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:00 pm

well kumori replied I hope he does soon.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana

Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up [Private]   Checking Up [Private] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:06 pm

"You and me both, Kumori-San," She nodded and sighed. "But, I suppose I'll just have to be patience, hm?" She rolled her eyes as she looked around. "And he's not even here, what a surprise. Probably out on a mission if i know him,"
Back to top Go down
kumori
Anbu
Anbu
kumori

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up [Private]   Checking Up [Private] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:08 pm

kumori replied " oh you must be talking about my squad leader Mugen yehh he got sent off on a mission to the hidden sand village we're going tonight.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana

Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up [Private]   Checking Up [Private] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:14 pm

"Ah yes, I remember handing out that mission," She rubbed the back of her neck. "I've been busy so I haven't really been able to remember everything that's been going on," She chuckled but she was worried for Mugen, she always was.
Back to top Go down
kumori
Anbu
Anbu
kumori

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up [Private]   Checking Up [Private] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:17 pm

You shouldn't worry too much the captain is a master ninja he wouldn't go down without a fight plus we'll be their in a few hours don't worry about him you, kumori stated.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana

Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up [Private]   Checking Up [Private] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:27 pm

Kurai shrugged. "I know exactly what Mugen is capable of, but it's natural to worry about those you care for. When you've spent your whole life alone, you don't want to lose the one person who's made you feel like you belong somewhere," She frowned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up [Private]   Checking Up [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Checking Up [Private]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next