Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A Custom Naruto RPG

HomeNinja LandGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADMINS

Photobucket

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

You wanna fight me? (Open, Kenshin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystic

Mystic

You wanna fight me? (Open, Kenshin) Empty
PostSubject: You wanna fight me? (Open, Kenshin)   You wanna fight me? (Open, Kenshin) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:01 pm

Kenshin's post

STARTER

Finally Finished Packing, Kenshi Ayame Walked Out His Front Door Unsure When He Will Return To The Leaf village, This Was Due To The Fact He Had Just Been Given An S-Rank Assignment, He Was To Hunt Down The Missing Shinobi Mystic, Kenshi Was Basicly Going In To The Fight Blind All That The Scroll Told Him Was She Was Missing A Female And Had Earth Chakra Nature, Well He Would Do What He Usually Did. WING IT.
He Soon Walked Out Off The Village Gates Before Turning To Face His Village.

"Ill Be Back"

With Those Simple Words The Shinobi Bolted Forward And Into The Distance, After A Few Hour's Off Running He Stopped And Scanned The Area, Allowing His Crappy Sensor Skills To Take Place, Unlike Most Sensor's Kenshi Could Only Sense About 5 Meters Around Him, Not Sensing Anything He Continued On, All He Knew Was She Had Been Spotted Somewere North Off The Konoha Border And That Is Were He Was Heading.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: You wanna fight me? (Open, Kenshin)   You wanna fight me? (Open, Kenshin) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:10 pm

Mystic could sense she was being followed. But why? She stopped her movements into the dense trees, and took a looping route back to where she had come from. She kept herself hidden, and many a ninja would have a hard time seeing her. After making her way back to the point she had started from, she followed the tracks of her pursuer, who hadn't spent too much time covering his tracks it seemed. She grinned with anticipation and followed the pursuers track to the actual ninja himself.

She spotted him easily and placed herself a couple paces back behind a tree. He seems pretty high-ranked, especially if he is looking for me. She studied his movements a little longer before she leapt out to confront him from behind. She slid a kunai out and braced it against his throat, but not hard enough to puncture skin. "I have stumbled upon quite a handsome man it seems. I will let you go and not harm you if you promise the same, at least for now. I think you have some infromation I might need Handsome." She paused for his reaction, her face emotionless.
Back to top Go down
Kenshi Ayame

Kenshi Ayame

PostSubject: Re: You wanna fight me? (Open, Kenshin)   You wanna fight me? (Open, Kenshin) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:11 pm

The young man whom had stopped in his tracks to sense the female's chakra smirked slowly, She was moving in his direction in fact she was close by, Not wanting to be caught completly off gaurd the young warrior formed several handseal's just incase before he continued to walk on hoping to trick this female into thinking her presence had not been acknowledged, It was about three minutes after he felt the cold kunai press against his toned skin,

"Im Not That Easy To Capture"

In one move Kenshi slit his throat along the cold kunai, No blood would pour, Instead there was a small puff off smoke and in his place fell a medium sized log, Such a basic jutsu yet very effective. Standing upon one off the large tree's near the woman Was the blue haired shinobi, He had already drew a kunai knife which was easily combined with a paper bomb, His voice echoed in the soon to be battle field.

"I Am Kenshi Ayame, A Jonin Off The Hidden Leaf Village, And It Is My Mission To Take You Back..Dead Or Alive"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You wanna fight me? (Open, Kenshin)   You wanna fight me? (Open, Kenshin) Empty

Back to top Go down

You wanna fight me? (Open, Kenshin)
Page 1 of 1