Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A Custom Naruto RPG

HomeNinja LandGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADMINS

Photobucket

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Eating Alone [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Eating Alone [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Eating Alone [Open]   Eating Alone [Open] EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:51 pm

Kurai sat in the classroom at lunch break, nibbling feebly at the bento lunchbox that she'd had to make for herself. She looked out the window at all of the children outside who were laughing and playing with one another. She sighed slightly. She hadn't allowed herself to have any friends. She heard the classroom door slide open as a young Shia padded in, now an adolescent wolf and about up to Kurai's hip in height. She walked up to her mistress and nuzzled her hand before lying down at her feet underneath the desk. Kurai scratched the shewolf behind the ears gently. "At least, I still have you..." Kurai murmured.
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone [Open]   Eating Alone [Open] EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:15 pm

Haku Raikou walked into the classroom and placed his feet up on the desk, leaning back in his chair. He combed his golden yellow hair back as he closed his pupiless yellow eyes, his bright yellow and gold shinobi outfit practically shining in the light. He didn't see Kurai or Shia but the shewolf could smell he had a slight scent of a weasel on him, even though he didn't appear to have a weasel with him or looked anything like a weasel.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone [Open]   Eating Alone [Open] EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:19 pm

As soon as he stepped foot in the classroom, Kurai immediately flinched and only glanced at him out of the corner of her eye. She prayed to Kami that he hadn't seen her. She came up here solely to NOT get picked on. Shia growled slightly and appeared from under the desk, standing at Kurais side with her hackles raised at the boy. When she saw how apparently lazy he was, Shia calmed slightly and resumed her place at Kurai's feet with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone [Open]   Eating Alone [Open] EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:26 pm

"Did you hear that cub?" asked the incredibly lazy, perverted and drunk Rokubi from his seal as he let out a loud yawn from inside his seal.

*Yes I did. Someone or something is growling at us*
Haku thought as he opened his eyes and looked around the room, spotting Kurai and her wolf companion Shia.

"Hey, that girl has a familiar scent, reminds me of my old female friend, the Gobi no Hokou. I wonder if she is the container. Let me see for myself"
said the Rokubi as his presence leaked from Haku's seal slightly and attempted to contact Gobi in her seal. "HEY, GOBI, you old wolf. You there? It's your good ole pal, the incredibly awesome Rokubi no Raijuu" yelled out the Six-Tailed Elemental God of Lightning.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone [Open]   Eating Alone [Open] EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:34 pm

Kurai looked up at the boy in alarm, a rare curiosity lighting up in her hollow emerald eyes. 'Oh jeez, I should've known. Stand aside for a moment, pup, it's alright,' The shewolf demon murmured as Kurai slowly nodded and let the Gobi loosen the seal herself.

"Rokubi...My, it's been a long time. You still reek of alcohol, too," The Gobi muttered as one of Kurai's eyes flashed silver for a moment. Shia regarded the boy with suspicion, sticking very close to her mistress.
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone [Open]   Eating Alone [Open] EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:39 pm

"What do you expect babe? I'm a lazy, drunken pervert. I've been that way for the thousands of years you knew me. Why would I change just because I'm sealed up in the cub here?" the Six-Tailed Weasel Demon asked as he chuckled a bit.

Haku looked at Kurai with curiosity and walked over to her. "So, you are the Gobi container huh? Well, perhaps not everyone in this village are a bunch of fucknuts then. You seem like a person I can be around without getting annoyed" he said with a grin on his face that was at least a little disturbing. It seemed Haku here seemed to gain a bit of Rokubi's disrespectful and a bit of his sadistic sides as well.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone [Open]   Eating Alone [Open] EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:45 pm

"I don't recall you ever referring to me as 'babe' before. Perhaps you picked up yet more lecherous habits on your journeys between hosts," The Gobi shot back teasingly with a slight laugh of her own. "Just shows, no matter how many thousands of years old you are, you still refuse to grow up,"

Kurai looked up at Haku out of the corner of her eye, no emotion actually crossing her face. "Well...I'd rather hear that than hear all of those idiots in class picking on me because of my size and clothes," She muttered slightly. She was wearing regular shinobi gear today, but it was quite scuffed and probably second-hand. Well, she was 10 and currently living alone. Beggars can't be choosers.
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone [Open]   Eating Alone [Open] EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:49 pm

"Why would I mature? I have been proclaimed as the Eternal Bachelor among you and the other demons, especially the Nibi" he said as he giggled perversely at the thought of the Two-Tailed Cat. It was no secret to Gobi that the Rokubi once had a midnight romp with the only other female bijuu demon.

"I know how that feels. Look at me, I'm 12 fucking years old and yet I look like I'm 7" he said with a grin on his face as he pointed to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone [Open]   Eating Alone [Open] EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:00 pm

"The two of you were idiots. The Niibi probably still is. Can't believe I let that stupid cat get to me," The shewolf demon replied with a snort as she recalled a time where the Niibi teased her about how she wouldn't involve herself with anybody. There'd been a 3-day long fight after that.

"I guess so..." Kurai murmured as she slowly stood up, holding her hand out to him. She was 10, and she was slightly smaller than average so she actually wasn't that much taller than him. "Kurai Niwa, it's a pleasure," She murmured almost robotically as she forced a smile.
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone [Open]   Eating Alone [Open] EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:05 pm

"Yes, you shouldn't have Gobi. She's weaker then you, after all and a slut at that. She'll sleep with anything with a package and I find myself incredibly lucky I didn't catch anything from her" said the Rokubi no Raijuu.

"Haku Raikou, soon to be the greatest Lightning Release user in the entire Shinobi Nations"
he said with a grin on his face as he shook her hand.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone [Open]   Eating Alone [Open] EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:12 pm

"Tch, she needed to learn her place on the scale of power. Trust me, me giving her a beating saved her from getting absolutely slaughtered by the Hachibi or - even worse - the Kyuubi," The Gobi couldn't hide the glee in her voice that time.

Kurai nodded slightly and bowed her head in respect. "I wish I could say that I wish to have such a reputation but right now, getting 3 square meals a day is trouble enough for me,"
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone [Open]   Eating Alone [Open] EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:19 pm

"Indeed. Even the wittle Shukaku-Chan, the bitty One-Tailed was stronger then her, since he beat the Yonbi you know" he laughed as he did his usual thing and talked about the psychotic Shukaku like he was a mere infant, in which he technically would be since he was the youngest of the nine bijuu demons.

"I see. Well, I know how that feels. I'm an orphan. It's hard getting meals on my own, though I have my good old friend Roku here with me" he said as he pulled a small, one-tailed golden weasel out of his kunai pouch, it's scent hidden by the Rokubi's scent and Haku's human scent. The small weasel squeaked a bit as it ran down Haku's body and ran around him in on the floor, being careful to avoid the much larger Shia.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone [Open]   Eating Alone [Open] EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:34 pm

"I don't even want to remember half of those idiots. Right now, I need to help the pup here get back on her feet. Poor thing's had a real rough time. I don't want to think about anything more until my host is healthy and happy,"

Kurai nodded slightly. "I'm an orphan myself, although that's quite a recent statement...Shia here helps me as best she can but she's only one person..Well, wolf. She can only do so much,"
She looked very guilty for relying on the shewolf for so much.

"I keep telling you; I've helped you since you were a baby and I will continue helping you when you're an adult. We have a bond that can't be broken by something like a massacre," Shia murmured.
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone [Open]   Eating Alone [Open] EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:38 pm

"I've been trying to help my cub out here too. He's been an orphan for pretty much all his life and I do what I can to help cure his loneliness. The cub has even started referring to me as Otousan, if you can believe such nonsense" said the Rokubi as he snorted.

"It's the same with how I feel about Roku here. He's the only being in my life besides Rokubi-Otousan to stick by me"
he said with a grin on his face as he watched his small weasel companion carefully run up to Shia and gave her a few sniffs.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone [Open]   Eating Alone [Open] EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:50 pm

"Ah, I know how that feels. Kurai has been known to call me Nee-Sama now and again. I've grown attached to the girl so I allow it," The Gobi grinned, but it was obvious that she was liking the idea of Kurai referring to her as a big sister.

"Then I suppose, in a way, you and I are quite alike, Raikou-San," Kurai murmured as she sat back down, gesturing to the seat beside her to indicate that Haku could sit down.
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone [Open]   Eating Alone [Open] EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:53 pm

"I keep telling the brat I'm not his father but he never listen to me" said the Rokubi as he made a hmph sound and crossed his paws.

Haku grinned as he picked up his pet weasel and sat next to Kurai, placing the golden weasel down on the desk.
Back to top Go down
Kenshi Ayame

Kenshi Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone [Open]   Eating Alone [Open] EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:24 pm

God it had been so long since he had a day off thought the young jonin, Were better to spend it than taking a stroll around the ninja academy ofcourse, Walking along the large corridor he could'nt help but stop at the teacher's lounge remembering the year him and his team mates snuck in and set a few paper bombs off, You could even see the lovely mark that the teacher's had tried to cover up with the drawer's, The male allowed a chuckle to escape his lip's, The academy was so much fun, Now as a fully fledged jonin he did'nt see much off his comrades, He had hoped to catch up with them this week as he was off duty, Recently he had been on an s-rank mission and had been ambushed, Naturally not to sound big headed but he won the fight tho he was exhausted and had suffered some damage to his knee, walking was fine but he could'nt run as fast or jump meaning he would probably fail at any mission givin to him so he was to take time off to recover, Instead one off the special jonin thought it would be a good idea to have him talk about the thrills and danger's off being a jonin, He had now continued walking untill he faced the classroom he would be speaking in, With one hand he easily opened the door and stood still, There in the classroom were to young looking student's, One Was definatly male and had long yellow hair, The other was a very small looking female, He gathered they looked younger than they actually were but decided not to mention this knowing how picky kid's could be.. Instead he pulled one hand upwards and brushed the blue hair from his face, This revealed his eyes, Which were a fantastic topaz colour, The blue hair was far longer than any jonin in the village at the time and was rather scraggy at the top, further down the back off his kneck his hair was tied tho seemed to flow out more as it reached its end, His clothing was simply the ordinary jonin outfit, The only major difference was that upon his left arm was not one but two headbands. One was the headband off the leaf and just below that was the headband off the hidden rain village..He Walked through the opened door and allowed his silky calm voice to fill the air.

"Hello There...Should You Two Not Be Outside Playing With The Others"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone [Open]   Eating Alone [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Eating Alone [Open]
Page 1 of 1