Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A Custom Naruto RPG

HomeNinja LandGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADMINS

Photobucket

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Mystic Kiru WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mystic

Mystic

Mystic Kiru WIP Empty
PostSubject: Mystic Kiru WIP   Mystic Kiru WIP EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:27 am

Basic Information:

Name:Mystic Kiru
Nickname:None

Looks:Mystic stands at about an average height of five feet five inches. Her hair is a light blue color, and is about the length of her ears. She wears no jewlery. Her eyes are yellow like her father's, though her skin is very pale like her mother's. She is slim, and athletic looking. Her clothing consists of black sandals, black pants, and a black tight fitting shirt. She sometimes wears a red cloak about her shoulders, with a hood.

Personality:She is calculating and patient. She occasionaly takes risks, but not many. She assesses whomever she comes in contact with to assume the proper facade to earn their trust. She can be cold and cruel, or carefree and charming depending on the person. She is in truth a cold blooded killer, something she inherited from the father she never met. She respects her father's reputation and assumed his last name, breaking her mother's heart. She left home, leaving her mother lifeless on the floor. She is not against being hired to assassinate others, and that is her main source of income.

Killing, strong minded people, manipulating others, reading, did I mention killing? =D
Dislikes:

Extras: N/A

Shinobi Information:

Village: Hidden in the Leaves

Clan: [provide link to approved clan]

Elements: Earth
Weapons:Chakra enhanced trench knives, kunai, various poisons
Summons:

Jutsu: She has the Silent Homocide technique that allows her to kill swiftly and quietly. "As the name suggests, this technique is simply a very quiet method of killing an opponent, usually from behind with a blade. Additionally, because the user is very silent, it cannot be defended against. The user will often slit their opponent's throat, preventing any cry that might give them away. "

Background Information:

Background: Mystic grew up in the Village Hidden in the Leaves. She never met her father , but she squeezed out all her mother knew out of her. She adopted many of his habits, much to the dismay of her mother. Her mother had not agreed to sire a child from that demon, and she was even more dismayed as her daughter adopted his last name. Word spread, and people became angry and violent towards Mystic, and she returned the favor. Mystic eventually had had enough and was packing to leave. Her mother tried to stop her, but Mystic had heard enough out of the snivling woman. That day she killed her first victim, and she quite liked it. She fled her village and honed her skills. She became a well hired assassin, and she likes her reputation. Now, however, she picks and chooses her own missions. She has decided to take a break from being hired out, and is curently looking into joining Akatsuki if they will let her.

Family: Her remaining famiyt is all dead. Her father was an assassin named Yasuragi Kiru , and her mother Amari Tenoir.

Last edited by Mystic on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Mystic Kiru WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Kiru WIP   Mystic Kiru WIP EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:49 am

I'm just gonna add the rest down here cause my puter is acting up.

Dislikes: Idiots, ramen, animals, crowds

RP Sample:

Mystic hoisted herself up onto a large boulder sticking out of a cliff face. She stood atop it like a sailor on a mast and looked out into the trees surrounding her. She took a deep breath to center herself and scanned the areas thouroughly. She grinned and leapt of the rock landing soflty and she immediatly broke out into a run. Her quarry was close, she could already taste it.

As she got closer, she slowed to a trot, and then into a walk. She peeked out from behind a tree, and an evil grin split her face. She let out a low chuckle, and her quarry took off into the trees. Oh how she loved a chase.

She jumped into action and followed it in a swift lope. She could hear the panting of her victim and sped up to make it more terrified yet. She sprang lightly over a rotten log and her quarry hitched and stumblde, barely ahead of the grinning she-wolf.

Finally, after long minutes of chasing her prey stumbled and could no longer get up. She stepped lightly up to it. "Now your life ends here." She took out a sharp kunai and plunged it into the throat of her victim. It squirmed, but without hope. Blood spattered the grass and Mystic raised the rabbit by it's hind feet. She happily brought it back to camp to feast upon it's sweet flesh. She cooked it over a hot fire and said to herself. "I wonder why my mother told me not to play with my food, it's so much fun!" She laughed quietly to her self.
Back to top Go down

Mystic Kiru WIP
Page 1 of 1