Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A Custom Naruto RPG

HomeNinja LandGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADMINS

Photobucket

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Mystic Kiru Finished

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystic

Mystic

Mystic Kiru Finished  Empty
PostSubject: Mystic Kiru Finished    Mystic Kiru Finished  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:36 pm

Mystic Kiru Finished  Anime_girl80
Name:Kiru, Mystic

Nickname:Silent Assassin

Sexuality:Heterosexual
Killing, strong minded people, manipulating others, reading

Dislikes:
Idiots, ramen, animals, crowds

Clan:(please give use the link to your approved clan) Incoming

Personality:
She is calculating and patient. She occasionaly takes risks, but not many. She assesses whomever she comes in contact with to assume the proper facade to earn their trust. She can be cold and cruel, or carefree and charming depending on the person. She is in truth a cold blooded killer, something she inherited from the father she never met. She respects her father's reputation and assumed his last name, breaking her mother's heart. She left home, leaving her mother lifeless on the floor. She is not against being hired to assassinate others, and that is her main source of income.

Looks:
Mystic stands at about an average height of five feet five inches. Her hair is a light blue color, and is about the length of her ears. She wears no jewlery. Her eyes are yellow like her father's, though her skin is very pale like her mother's. She is slim, and athletic looking. Her clothing consists of black sandals, black pants, and a purple tight fitting shirt. She sometimes wears a purple and black cloak about her shoulders, with a hood.

She is rather attractive, and men have commented on her appearance more than once. She is fairly vuluptious in the chest area, but her most striking thing about is her eyes. The can stop people in their tracks, and most feel hypnotized by her gaze. Her facial features are sharp and angular, and she has an air of nobility about her. She has a white mask with no face, just slim eye slits thought she does not wear it.

Ninja Information.

Village:Leaf

Organization: eventually Akatsuki

Elements:Earth

Strengths:Ninjutsu,Kenjutsu
Weaknesses:Fuinjutsu
Jutsu: Need to get em accepted

She has the Silent Homocide technique that allows her to kill swiftly and quietly. "As the name suggests, this technique is simply a very quiet method of killing an opponent, usually from behind with a blade. Additionally, because the user is very silent, it cannot be defended against. The user will often slit their opponent's throat, preventing any cry that might give them away. "
Summons: Need to do
Blood line:Kiru

WeaponsChakra enhanced trench knives, kunai, various poisons

Other:(such as mastery)

Background Information

Family:Her remaining family are all dead. Her father was an assassin named Yasuragi Kiru , and her mother Amari Tenoir.

Bio:She was born to her mother, an unwilling victim to her father. She never met her father, and he died shortly after her birth in far away lands. She grew up with the feeling of being different, she enjoyed activities that disgusted and frightened others. When she reached the age of ten, she squeezed all of the information about her father from her mother. She picked up his last name much to her dismay.

Since she could toddle, she had urges to destroy and kill things, and now she knew why. Her fathers clan was a clan of killers and asassins. It was an inherited gene. She embraced this knowledge and turned to the assassin side. Her mother protested, but Mystic was sick of the weak-minded fool and slew her on the spot.

Mystic fled her village and finished her childhood in blood. She is well known as being a professional assassin, and has made many a profit off of her skills. She has begun to wonder what the life of Akatsuki would be like.
Rp sample:Mystic hoisted herself up onto a large boulder sticking out of a cliff face. She stood atop it like a sailor on a mast and looked out into the trees surrounding her. She took a deep breath to center herself and scanned the areas thouroughly. She grinned and leapt of the rock landing soflty and she immediatly broke out into a run. Her quarry was close, she could already taste it.

As she got closer, she slowed to a trot, and then into a walk. She peeked out from behind a tree, and an evil grin split her face. She let out a low chuckle, and her quarry took off into the trees. Oh how she loved a chase.

She jumped into action and followed it in a swift lope. She could hear the panting of her victim and sped up to make it more terrified yet. She sprang lightly over a rotten log and her quarry hitched and stumblde, barely ahead of the grinning she-wolf.

Finally, after long minutes of chasing her prey stumbled and could no longer get up. She stepped lightly up to it. "Now your life ends here." She took out a sharp kunai and plunged it into the throat of her victim. It squirmed, but without hope. Blood spattered the grass and Mystic raised the rabbit by it's hind feet. She happily brought it back to camp to feast upon it's sweet flesh. She cooked it over a hot fire and said to herself. "I wonder why my mother told me not to play with my food, it's so much fun!" She laughed quietly to her self.

Last edited by Mystic on Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sanada

Sanada

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Kiru Finished    Mystic Kiru Finished  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:48 pm

Are you finished? It looks completed to me. Sorry, Just asking.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Kiru Finished    Mystic Kiru Finished  EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:08 am

Well, I have to get my clan and jutsus accepted but other than that it is done.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Kiru Finished    Mystic Kiru Finished  EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:45 pm

For whomever accepts this please do not lock it. I want to put links to my jutsus and clan sometime. I would greatly appreciate it!! =D
Back to top Go down
Sanada

Sanada

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Kiru Finished    Mystic Kiru Finished  EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:48 pm

Lol Mmk

A P P R O V E D ~ !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Kiru Finished    Mystic Kiru Finished  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mystic Kiru Finished
Page 1 of 1