Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A Custom Naruto RPG

HomeNinja LandGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADMINS

Photobucket

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Clearing her head

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Clearing her head Empty
PostSubject: Clearing her head   Clearing her head EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:56 am

Kurai sat at the shores of the lagoon, staring down into the murky waters. Her eyes were red and puffy. She'd been crying. Her kage robes were baggy on her to hide the baby bump she'd now acquired. Her lower lip began to tremble slightly as she pushed back the second wave of tears, taking long, shaky breaths to try and calm herself. "Stupid girl, pull yourself together," She muttered with a shake of her head.
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

Clearing her head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing her head   Clearing her head EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:01 pm

"What's wrong with you Yukikage-Sama?" asked a deep, raspy voice as none-other then the Mizukage appeared in a swirl of water, appearing right in front of her. He wore his usual kage robes and hat, pulled the rim of it down slightly as he stared down at her, not up since she was sitting down. He had a concerned frown on his face, indicating he seemed to care about her state.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Clearing her head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing her head   Clearing her head EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:07 pm

She flinched violently when he appeared in front of her, indicating that she was very on edge right now. Seeing it was Haku, she calmed a little bit and sniffed as she wiped her eyes on the sleeve of her kimono. "I...I don't know. So many things are happening, I can't keep track of them all," She stammered incoherently. She was too disorientated to make much sense. She was totally different than what she normally would be.
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

Clearing her head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing her head   Clearing her head EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:10 pm

He raised an eyebrow at her. "Is that so? You sound like you're under emotional distress" he pointed out to her calmly as he crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Clearing her head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing her head   Clearing her head EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:16 pm

Kurai put a hand over her stomach in an act of instinct, trembling slightly as she nodded. "M-Mizukage-Sama...I need your help," She whimpered as she looked up at him with frightened eyes. "I-I don't know what I'm supposed to do,"
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

Clearing her head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing her head   Clearing her head EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:18 pm

Haku's eyebrows were lowered down as a concerned frown made it's way to his young-looking face. The Yukikage was obviously under an extreme bout of emotional distress and it seemed as if she was going through a lot. "What do you need my help with Yukikage-Sama?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Clearing her head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing her head   Clearing her head EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:25 pm

"Well...Well," She began nervously. "T-The Snow is going to be attacked soon, I don't know when, but all I know is the Akatsuki are going to make their move. I-I can't let them get to me, Mizukage-Sama! If they catch me, they'll extract the Gobi from me and...And there's no way I'd be able to survive it," She whimered as she touched at her stomach again. "It's not my death I'm worried about...It's the baby's..."
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

Clearing her head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing her head   Clearing her head EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:29 pm

Haku listened patiently as she told him what had her in such a state. He raised an eyebrow in surprise when she talked about a baby and rubbed her stomach, which was obvious to him that she was saying she was pregnant. Now that she was pregnant, she wouldn't be able to fight at her fullest potential and the Akatsuki would take complete advantage of that and while he was confident in her village's shinobi abilities and so was she, it was obvious she still had doubts. It sounded to him like she was asking him to help her in the eventual attack. "Hm, I see, this is quite the dilemma you have" he said as he rubbed his chin in thought. "I shall gladly help you on the day of the attack and make sure the Akatsuki are driven back" he said with a nod of his head as he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Captain Bravo
Anbu
Anbu
Captain Bravo

Clearing her head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing her head   Clearing her head EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:35 pm

Gin had found his way to the lagoon and stood next to the Yukikage. He had a evil look in his squinted eyes and placed his hand on her stomach,rubbing it. "My my, how lucky am I that I would get to meet two kages~.Can I get an autograph? You have a really nice baby growing in there. I feel like ripping it out of you!"He laughed and removed his hand from her belly.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Clearing her head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing her head   Clearing her head EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:39 pm

Kurai's head snapped around as she glared at the man viciously. It was obvious that she had no quarrel with him threatening her, but the baby was not an option. "Keep your hands away from me or I swear to Kami I will tear them off and stuff them down your throat," She snarled. She stood up as quickly as she was able to, facing the same way as the Mizukage so that her back was no longer turned towards this stranger. She might've been pregnant, but she certainly still had her pride.
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

Clearing her head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing her head   Clearing her head EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:43 pm

Haku narrowed his eyes in anger at Gin when he heard what he had said to Kurai. "Listen here assbiter, I do not fucking, kamidamned care who the fuck you are or who you fucking think you are you oversized donuthole but you will fucking watch how you kamidamn talk to both me and Yukikage-Sama here. I don't care what your fucking personality is pogoblower and I do not fucking care for how you spoke to her was kamidamned disrespectful" he snapped at the Konoha ANBU with narrowed eyes. This man just made his way on his 'people to trap into a portable toilet and set them on fire' list.
Back to top Go down
Captain Bravo
Anbu
Anbu
Captain Bravo

Clearing her head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing her head   Clearing her head EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:59 pm

Gin leaned forward and patted the mizukages head."Well aren't you a scary little guy...little guys shouldn't say such dirty words~. If you don't want to be messed with you should just ask people to stop. Didn't your parents teach you manners?"He put his hands in the water and splashed his face.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Clearing her head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing her head   Clearing her head EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:02 pm

"You ignorant brat," Kurai muttered, her anger soon phasing into irritation. "Someone as arrogant and immature as you shouldn't be using your 'precious' time in teasing two Kages. Go bash some rocks together to try and make a spark," She growled. Her body may not have been at 100% due to the pregnancy, and her chakra stores were mostly being directed to the unborn baby, but her words were sharp and the remaining chakra she had left was, as always, deadly.
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

Clearing her head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing her head   Clearing her head EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:08 pm

Haku's face was set into an expression of unholy rage as his pupilless blue eyes had flames of anger swirling around in them. Massive amounts of Killing Intent that would match that of any bijuu demon swirled around him. "WHO YOU FUCKING CALLING SHORT YOU KAMIDAMNED PIECE OF SHIT!!!" he yelled out in rage, his yelling and Killing Intent powerful enough to wake up Kurai's Spirit Form and the Gobi. This was the first time Kurai or her two tenants ever saw the small Mizukage truly and utterly angry and it appeared to them that his height was a VERY sensitive issue for him.
Back to top Go down
Captain Bravo
Anbu
Anbu
Captain Bravo

Clearing her head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing her head   Clearing her head EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:13 pm

Gin dried his face on the clothes of the Yukikage and jumped back, pulling out Shinso. "Dear me Little Mizukage...if you attack me then I'll be obligated to defend my self~. The mist village might be sad to see their tiny adorable leader so angry...and covered in blood~."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Clearing her head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing her head   Clearing her head EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:20 pm

Kurai snickered, then put her hand to her mouth, before completely losing it and bursting into fits of laughter. "Awwww!! You're so adorable!! Thinking you'd be able to beat the Mizukage, how CUUUUTE!" She laughed as she pinched Gin's cheeks. "Aw, don't worry. You'll grow up one day," She took her hand away, still giggling in a rather absurd fashion. It was mostly just to brush him off and try and get him to go away. She didn't see him as a threat, she saw him as an annoying fly that continued to buzz around your head as you tried to swat it with a newspaper.
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

Clearing her head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing her head   Clearing her head EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:25 pm

Haku seethed in rage as he quickly pulled out a bone sword and used his full speed to attack Gin, moving all around him faster then he could physically keep up with as he repeatedly went for numerous slashes and stabs to his knees, using the Kaguya Clan's Dance of the Diamond World.

Name: Dance of the Diamond World
Element: None
Description:
Kimimaro slices downward acrobatically with his sword, slicing the
enemy's knee. In the games, this has the effect that it automatically
breaks the guard of an enemy who has been blocking attacks.
Back to top Go down
Captain Bravo
Anbu
Anbu
Captain Bravo

Clearing her head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing her head   Clearing her head EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:32 pm

Gin laughed and jumped out of the way, then sheathed his sword then scrathed his head. "Yeah...its obvious I can't take on two kages...I just wanted to mess with someone important~. But really to be truthful...that baby of yours is ruining your sexy figure Miss Yukikage~. I do hope it doesn't survive for long...well then bye-bye!"He walked away whipe waving to them.[quote]
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Clearing her head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing her head   Clearing her head EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:35 pm

"If that boy goes through life without someone punching him in the face, it'll be nothing short of a miracle," Kurai sighed with a raised eyebrow as she shrugged off his comment about the baby. She put a hand on Haku's shoulder. "Mizukage-Sama, it's alright. Just leave it, you know he wanted to get on your nerves,"
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

Clearing her head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing her head   Clearing her head EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:38 pm

Haku scowled as the annoying idiot got away but the words spoken to him by Kurai caused him to breathe in and out deeply as he threw his bone sword into the lagoon waters. "I fucking hate that kamidamned cornholer" he said as he slowly calmed down from his rage.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Clearing her head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing her head   Clearing her head EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:47 pm

"We'll see plenty more of those sort of people in our lifetime, believe you me," She muttered as she touched at her stomach as she thought about what Gin was saying about ripping the baby out of her and hoping it didn't survive too long. She knew he wasn't going to do anything, and he was just messing with her, but it bothered her.
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

Clearing her head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing her head   Clearing her head EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:08 pm

"When I see that fucker again, I'm gonna fucking kill him. I fucking hate that piece of shit. I should have fucking let Psycho Haku loose on his fucking ass" he fumed and considering how he said it with utmost glee, it was obvious he usually didn't let Psycho Haku have control, which means he must really hate Gin if he would let that scarred psychopath out to kill Gin.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Clearing her head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing her head   Clearing her head EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:14 pm

"Hopefully, that won't have to happen because we won't have to deal with him again.." She replied quietly as she began brooding again. "Ne, Mizukage-Sama...What if i do actually die?" She asked rather morbidly. "I mean, what will be so different if I'm no longer around?"
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

Clearing her head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing her head   Clearing her head EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:16 pm

"I doubt you will Yukikage-Sama. I know for sure you will not, trust me" he said with a smile on his face as he placed a comforting hand on her shoulder as he looked up at her. He was pretty confident in what he said to Kurai and looked as if he knew she wasn't going to die.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Clearing her head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing her head   Clearing her head EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:20 pm

She smiled at him hesitantly. Like she told him, she wasn't scared of death herself, she was scared of others around her dying. "But...So many people are willing to fight for me...I don't want to lose anybody else. I've been given a second chance and I don't want this chance to be ruined for me too." She murmured. "My purpose is to make sure those I love are happy...Not sacrificing themselves for me,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clearing her head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing her head   Clearing her head Empty

Back to top Go down

Clearing her head
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Archives :: Topic Archive-
Jump to: