Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A Custom Naruto RPG

HomeNinja LandGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADMINS

Photobucket

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Clearing her head

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

Clearing her head - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing her head   Clearing her head - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:24 pm

"Sometimes Kurai, people are most happy when having sacrificed themselves for their loved ones because they know that at least they were safe. Don't think just because they die for you that they are unhappy. If they care about you, they'll be happy to not only die for you, but to sacrifice themselves for you. However, with my assistance, the chances of a large number of people dieing will be be lessened" he said with a serious expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Clearing her head   Clearing her head - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:30 pm

Kurai couldn't argue. She knew that he was right. It still wasn't a pleasant thing to have to admit though. "We'll...We'll all work together to keep everybody safe. We'll heal each others wounds and force back the Akatsuki. The Snow will not fall," She murmured, her voice gaining in volume and confidence until she sounded like a true leader. "I will protect my family, and my child. Losing is not an option,"
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Clearing her head   Clearing her head - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:32 pm

"Good. When we the time comes, we will defend the Snow and drive back the Akatsuki" he said with a smirk on his face as he looked at the position of the sun. "I have to go Kurai-San. I have an important council meeting today" he said as he made hand seals and disappeared in a swirl of water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clearing her head   Clearing her head - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clearing her head
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Archives :: Topic Archive-
Jump to: