Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A Custom Naruto RPG

HomeNinja LandGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADMINS

Photobucket

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Admins needed ASAP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu
Drake Nightingale

Admins needed ASAP Empty
PostSubject: Admins needed ASAP   Admins needed ASAP EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:21 pm

I was recently informed that this was now a 'custom' olny site therefore should canon clans and organizations be allowed and I seriously want these questions answered
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Admins needed ASAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins needed ASAP   Admins needed ASAP EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:24 pm

To be honest, it doesn't bother me either way. In my opinion, it doesn't matter WHERE your characters come from and who they're related to, as long as they're fair and within guidlines we've set.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu
Drake Nightingale

Admins needed ASAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins needed ASAP   Admins needed ASAP EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:27 pm

I agree but what do the others think?
Back to top Go down

Admins needed ASAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins needed ASAP   Admins needed ASAP EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:49 pm

I personally think we should keep the cannon clans.I mean we got rid of cannon characters already,i kinda wanna keep some naruto in this site.I think we should keep offering them,because some people might not like any of the custom clans,and to be perfectly honest,the only cannon clans me and a few others use is uchiha and fuuma.So gettin rid of those would kill my activity completely no offense guys.Should we keep the blood lines,why yes of course,Whats the point of having the clans if we can't use their blood line gift.I guess what i just rambled about can be put simply.I want to keep the custom clans.As for keeping custom organizations,i also vote yes to keep those.
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

Admins needed ASAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins needed ASAP   Admins needed ASAP EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 3:02 pm

I agree. The only reason we got rid of the Canon Characters is because they limit and suppress the full ability of Custom Characters where as the same cannot be said for Clans, Bloodlines, Villages, Jutsus, Weapons, etc.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu
Drake Nightingale

Admins needed ASAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins needed ASAP   Admins needed ASAP EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:32 pm

So should we go on as if they never existed or they're dead or are they here just a NPCs
Back to top Go down
Kaito
Admin
Admin
Kaito

Admins needed ASAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins needed ASAP   Admins needed ASAP EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:27 pm

I suggest that they be all dead or never existed. If we choose that they are all dead then our RP will obviously be set in the future. If they never existed we could either choose a timeline to be set in and have a story behind it. Or they could be NPC's. Which remind me, should we have a NPC creation place?
Back to top Go down

Admins needed ASAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins needed ASAP   Admins needed ASAP EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:54 pm

Quote :
I personally think we should keep the cannon clans.I mean we got rid of
cannon characters already,i kinda wanna keep some naruto in this site.I
think we should keep offering them,because some people might not like
any of the custom clans,and to be perfectly honest,the only cannon clans
me and a few others use is uchiha and fuuma.So gettin rid of those
would kill my activity completely no offense guys.Should we keep the
blood lines,why yes of course,Whats the point of having the clans if we
can't use their blood line gift.I guess what i just rambled about can be
put simply.I want to keep the custom clans.As for keeping custom
organizations,i also vote yes to keep those.
if they like that certain clan and its abilities they could as easily create their own clan with unique abilities its very simple and i agree people limit themself to a certain clan because it looks cool or certain things while they ould easily use their imagination and create their own power and history.
Back to top Go down
Kaito
Admin
Admin
Kaito

Admins needed ASAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins needed ASAP   Admins needed ASAP EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:06 pm

-I think Hollow's opinion should be taken into consideration even though he isn't an admin. He is a member and we should listen to what the members want and think. However for the situation at hand, I think either none existing canon characters or dead ones.

-We also lack a Plot for the site.

-I wish to address the issue of people who are Genin and Chuunin. Some people don't want to make strong and high ranking ninja all the time. However they want to make progress with low ranking ninja like academy students, genin and chuunin. For their characters to Devolp~

I think we should devolp some sort of system to allow low ranking ninja to devolp and get stronger without waiting for other people to make genin, chuunin and academy students to intiate an exam. Of course we will have exams but if we still lack low ranking ninja some how I think this should be taken into consideration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admins needed ASAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins needed ASAP   Admins needed ASAP Empty

Back to top Go down

Admins needed ASAP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Rules, Announcements and Updates :: Announcements-
Jump to: