Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A Custom Naruto RPG

HomeNinja LandGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADMINS

Photobucket

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Keeping Watch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Keeping Watch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:12 pm

Cursing herself for not being more careful, she turned her head off to the side and let out a heavy sigh as she placed her chin on Drakes shoulder. "I...I've been pretty weak for a long time now. Even when you were still in the Rain, I wasn't at 100%. It got harder and harder to hide as the years went on. It must be a genetic thing. My mother was frail too, it's ultimately what killed her," She finally explained, shutting her eyes tight. She didn't want to tell Drake about it to prevent him from worrying but she couldn't hide it forever.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu
Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:22 pm

He began to walk forward to theanbu residences he didn't show much emotion as usual. "Do you know what is exactly the problem is...how do you feel." He sounded a bit worried but there also was a calmness about his tone. He knew he could probably cure her but it could ruin her life from then on.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:27 pm

"I...I'm not sure. It changes. Sometimes I'll be perfectly fine one minute and I'll be close to fainting the next. Like when I first realised that it was you I'd bumped into, all of the weakness and dizziness went away. I'm not sure what causes it, or exactly what it is. All I know, is that its a random occurance and its genetic," She told him, holding onto him a little tighter. She'd never admit it, but she was scared. By hiding the problem, she'd been able to push her fear back but now it was out in the open, she was terrified.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu
Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:43 pm

He croutched down then jumped into the air, seemingly flying pass the windows as fast as possible but without going so fast it would harm Jennifer. As the reached the top of the 10 story building Drake slowed down in till he had nearlystoped but by this time they had reach the top and Drake stepped onto the roof where a pretty normal looking home rested. He croutched again to let her down "Why didn't you tell me in the first place Jenny...why were you so afraid to tell me. If you half told me I wouldn't have left..." He said as he shook his head andlet out a long and heavy sigh of fustration.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:50 pm

She gradually let go and took a few steps away. She shuffled her feet and looked down, her curtain of jet black hair hiding her face. "Well..." She began, letting out another sigh. "Between trying to impress my grandma, oppose my father, take care of my mother as well as let you follow wherever your heart took you...I dunno, I just figured my problem was insignificant. You weren't happy, you didn't want to stay..." She looked up again, trying to keep her face blank of any emotion but failing. "I didn't want you to force yourself to stay just because of me,"
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu
Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:02 pm

He grabbed her and for the first time in his life he showed any emotion and he told her what he thought "Jennifer you are the only think I love in this world and anything that is harming you and is causing you problems well also causing me problems, so never ever keep thing like this away from me." And as soon as he finished he grabbed her face, lifted it, and kissed her as deeply and passionatly as he had ever done.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:11 pm

She listened to what Drake had to say, pretty much stunned by how much he opposed her keeping her weakness to herself. She knew that Drake loved her, the feeling was obviously mutual, but she'd never known that he was this set on sharing the burden that she'd had to bare. "B-But, Drake I--" She didn't get a chance to finish. She was cut off as Drake kissed her. The sheer passion nearly knocked her clean off her feet. Quite literally. Gently holding onto the collar of his shirt, she managed to kiss him back while he offered her the support to stand.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu
Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:39 pm

He could feel her kissing back it as apparent of how seriously ill she was as he felt her stumble but he moved hand down to her waist and held her up so she wouldn't fall and hurt herself. He slowly pulled away and watched her face for the reaction.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:50 pm

As soon as Drake pulled away, already Jennifer was beginning to pant in need of air. She was grateful for the support of his arm around her waist but still she didn't let go of him. Her face was flushed a bright shade of pink considering she had no idea that Drake was going to grab her and kiss her like he did. He wasn't exactly known for being spontaneous. She couldn't even string a sentence together.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu
Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:08 pm

He brushed her cheek with his thumb be for leading her into the strange house sitting atop the building. The inside was sparcely furnished and was dark with a few candles lit. Drake gave Jennifer an apologetic little smile as if saying umm sorry about the cave-like setting.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:14 pm

Jennifer looked around and saw his apologetic look before bursting into a fit of giggles. "You seriously think I'm not going to like it here?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "It's dark, it's out of sight and it's not cluttered! This is my ideal place," She told him with a slight nudge. It was evident that her weakness was indeed very selective when it came to when it surfaced. She barely felt the weight bearing down on her now. Her room back in Amegakure was very regal and lavishly furnished, so this was a big change but it was a good one. All of that expensive stuff was nothing to her. It had no meaning.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu
Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:38 pm

He smiled and pointed to a black and strange looking chair that didn't seem like it belonged in this would let alone this room. "Jenny...go sit in that chair...I need to try something." He said knowing it was a strange request and was ready to explain if she asked why.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:50 pm

Jennifer, although slightly aprehensive, nodded and made her way over, sitting in the chair. It felt strange and yet she didn't know why. "Uhh...Why did you want me to sit in it?" She asked as she tilted her head to the side curiously, wondering what Drake's motive behind all of this was. It made her slightly nervous not knowing what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu
Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:23 pm

"It is a demonic chair I had moved from the castle, is sucks up all of you chakra till you pass out from who ever sits in it until they pass out...oh and if you try to get up without me helping you up it will shock you." He explained and leaned against the wall waiting for her to black out from chakra loss.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:29 pm

Already feeling the little energy her body had being sapped out of her, she tried standing up, only to find that Drake's words were true and a painful shock coursed through her body, basically throwing her back into the chair. She let out a hiss, proving extremely stubborn when it came to giving up the little energy she had left. However, her eyelids were becoming heavy as she continued to fight against unconsciousness, cursing as she shook her head, as if trying to shake away her lack of energy.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu
Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:01 pm

"Jenny...would I ever hurt you or let you, so relax....it's all for you." He walked closer and looked into her eyes to reassure her.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:09 pm

Jennifer looked at him through her tired eyes, still rather irritated from the shock she'd recieved. However, all it took was one look from Drake and she knew he was telling the truth. "..." She was silent for a moment, finally giving in and letting the chair take away the last of her energy. "...I'm trusting you, Drake," She murmured as she finally closed her eyes, slumping forward in the chair as she lost consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu
Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:35 pm

drake scooped huler up and lied her on the sofa. He made sure to set her gently on the sofa as he slowly took her shirt off and hooked her bra but leaving it on just so her back was bare. He reached in his pocket and withdrew a pocket knife. He popped it out and squeezed it in his hand until he bleed onto the blade and the moved it to Jennifer's back. He then did the unthinkable and cut into he back making patterns and shapes and mixing his demon blood with her mortal blood. He then backed away to look at the work of art the resembled a pair of angel wing and the scars quickly healed and appeared as black wing that flexed with life.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:43 pm

The scars had healed not a moment too soon. A few minutes afterwards, Jennifer started to come around. "..Ngh.." She murmured hazily, her eyes half opening. She gasped slightly as she tried moving but quickly decided against it when she felt a stinging sensation all through her back. "Drake, it hurts..." She whimpered, but she could feel a difference already. She didn't feel as weak anymore. The only pain she could feel was from the new attachment to her body. She wasn't able to sit up just yet but she could already feel that she wasn't as weak as she used to be. She wondered what Drake had done while she was out cold.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu
Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:01 pm

He sat beside her and rub her back and kissed her cheek "Well...you will be cured soon...and unable to be affected by even the most dangerous diseases...." He explained, but leaving out important details. He watched the tattoo like wings move and grow down her back and stretching around her body like those of an angel.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:07 pm

She could feel Drake's hand on her back but something was different. She could feel something...Growing on her? Hesitating a little, she looked up at Drake nervously. "Drake, what did you do?" She asked him shakily as one of her pale hands reached out for his own. "Just tell me,"
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu
Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:11 pm

Drake sighed and looked into her eyes "Jennifer....you aren't human anymore....you're a demon..." He told her. He thought it was justified since he was one thinking of her and her well being; even if he thought it would ruin her life. He waited for her reply and wondered what she felt like since she was the second person he had trying this tactic on.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:17 pm

It took a moment for it to register. She wasn't human anymore? She was a demon? It began to fit together now, and she wasn't even angry with Drake. She was...Happy. As a human, she was fragile and totally incapable of fending for herself despite her jutsu and rather powerful family. Now, she had a fighting chance. "Drake, help me up," She finally said. "Let me stand outside for a moment," She smiled. She was taking this surprisingly well, but she belonged somewhere now.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu
Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:47 pm

He stood and looked at her "No...you need to stay there a bit longer...if you move too much you'd collapse from the rush...just relax for a bit ok?" He ran his hand through her hair and went into another room. He lit a candle and revealed a kitchen then seemed normal except it was completely dark and he opened the refrigerated and grabbed a can of soda for Jennifer and went back to her side. "When the pain subside a little you gotta drink this so you body won't try to reject my blood, the sugar and caffeine seems to allow my blood to fool other people's body."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:52 pm

Jennifer groaned when he refused to let her get up and waited until he returned with a can of soda. She saw no reason to doubt what he was saying. She knew nothing of demon blood anyway so she'd have to take his word for it. "I feel fine!" She lied, it stung like hell. "You worry too much," She told Drake as she stuck out her tongue at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Keeping Watch
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Archives :: Topic Archive-
Jump to: