Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A Custom Naruto RPG

HomeNinja LandGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADMINS

Photobucket

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

S u s a n o w a T e r u m i

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito
Admin
Admin
Kaito

S u s a n o w a T e r u m i Empty
PostSubject: S u s a n o w a T e r u m i   S u s a n o w a T e r u m i EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:07 am

Basic Information:

Name:
[彼のスウィフト衝動男性威厳メイ]
-Meaning-
[Susanowa Terumi]

Nickname:
[Hachigatsu]
[Kura]
[Susa]

Looks:
S u s a n o w a T e r u m i 152

• [Susanowa Has short silver hair. From the back it's neck length and in the front it is long enough to cover his forehead mostly but not completely however he wears it down to the sides of his face. His eyes are slightly larger than normal but has a pretty color gray eyes that seem blue in certain lightings. Around his neck he carries his silver kumogakure headband. It has a slight cut on the left upper right corner of it due to an accident in training. He vows to take better care of it now. Clothing seems to vary pretty often when it comes to Susanowa. He is almost never seen with the same clothes twice. His height is 5'8]

Personality:
Spoiler:

[Explosions]
[Smoking]
[Girls]
[Watermelon]
[Chocolate]

Dislikes:
[Ignorant and Uncaring People]
[Insects]

Extras:
[None ~ A few minor body scars from past missions, battles and training however but nothing special.]

Shinobi Information:

Village:
[Kumogakure No Sato - Hidden Cloud Village]

Clan:
[Terumi Clan ~ A canon clan that originated within the walls of Kirigakure No Sato. Mei Terumi, a famous member of the clan and makes it known for their Futton(Boil) and Yoton(Lava) Releases. Due to this, each clan member have the same elements so they can have the same releases. They can only have fire, water and earth elements.]

[Chuunin - Mid Ranked Ninja]
[B-Skilled Ninja]
Elements:
[Katon - Fire Element Affinity]
[Suiton - Wind Element Affinity]
[Doton - Earth Element Affinity]
[Futton - Boil Release]
[Yoton - Lava Release]

*Note: Red he cannot use until activated through roleplaying and ranking up. Much like Sasuke, he can only use clan elements/release.

Weapons:
Name:
[Kei]

Appearance:
Spoiler:

[Kei is a puppet given to Susanowa from his father. It sports bandages that can be unwrapped to reveal a unique looking arm. The arm is a puppet arm. Most of Kei's body is covered and seems normal except when he reveals the arm.]

[D-Rank]

Special Abilities:
[Kei is a puppet that allows the user to insert themselves within it's body. Kei is very talll and is especially suppose to be used by younger puppet masters at C-rank and D-rank. The user inserts themselves from the back of Kei's torso which opens up on command. The user goes inside and controls Kei. Kei then acts as a puppet that protects and strikes with hidden blades where his wrists are and senbon that shoot out his right sleeve. Susanowa would be inside of Kei using him like a body suit. Kei's body is extremely weak to the fire and lightning element. The ninja that embeds their chakra within Kei, Kei will grow just enough taller and wider for the puppeteer to enter Kei. Still with the same abilities even though he gets taller or wider.]

Origin:
[From his father, Susanowa's father was a puppeteer who created unique and useful puppets for the near future. It was unexpected that he was gonna find love during a mission and he felt ashamed that his wife passed down her genetic bloodline while he had nothing to give. Susanowa's father decided to give his son his very first puppet he ever made. Kei, the body suit puppet.]

Name:
[Kagutsuchi]

Appearance:
Spoiler:

[C-Rank]

Special Abilities:
[Kagutsuchi is a puppet that seems to be dark and have the appearence of a regular person. Besides his eyes being red their isn't anything strange about Kagutsuchi. Just like Kei, Kagutsuchi has the ability to look as normal as can be. Kagutsuchi can fire waves of fires and wind pressure from metal tubes within his hands. Kagutsuchi is the most intimidating of the puppets and give cold and cruel looks from his eyes. Kagutsuchi specializes in fire and wind elements however he doesn't use chakra. Their are pipes within his body that expresses fire through the tubes in his body and shoots our either fire or wind pressure. Also, Kagutsuchi has bombs ready for exploding that ejects from his chest which are more in the form of stick bombs. Kagutsuchi is usually controlled by Susanowa while inside Kei's body. ]

Origin:
[After the chuunin exams, Susanowa went into production of his own puppets with the help of his father and tools gathered. Susanowa created his first masterpiece. It took awhile and long periods of time but finally he created his first puppet. ]

Name:
[Takago]

Appearance:
Spoiler:

[C-Rank]

Special Abilities:
[Takago is the fastest of the puppets so far. He is very evasive and light on his feet. Much like a feather, even the slightest movement and it would seem like he's off gliding somewhere. He specialize in hand to hand combat, being quick with his hands. He would and could fight an opponent from afar and up close. Being a pefect weapon agaisnt a hyuuga since it has no chakra points. Takago also has the ability to express poison gases from his mouth and palms that would shoot out towards an opponent and effect either their health or vision.]

Origin:
[After a great job of finishing his very own first Puppet. His father was proud of his son and as a reward, he gave Susanowa his very own puppet when he became a chuunin himself. Now that Susanowa is a chuunin, he gained the oppurtunity of adopting Takago into his puppet family.]

Summons:
[None ~ Besides summoning his Puppets which are kept in his scroll.]

Jutsu:
Spoiler:

Background Information:

Background:
Spoiler:

Family:
[Terumi Clan members from the Mist.]

RP Sample:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Admin
Kara

S u s a n o w a T e r u m i Empty
PostSubject: Re: S u s a n o w a T e r u m i   S u s a n o w a T e r u m i EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:16 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

S u s a n o w a T e r u m i
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Archives :: Character Archive-
Jump to: