Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A Custom Naruto RPG

HomeNinja LandGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADMINS

Photobucket

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Customs Only? Maybe? Benefits.

Go down 
4 posters

Make this a custom only RPG?
Yes
Customs Only? Maybe? Benefits. Vote_lcap82%Customs Only? Maybe? Benefits. Vote_rcap
 82% [ 9 ]
No
Customs Only? Maybe? Benefits. Vote_lcap18%Customs Only? Maybe? Benefits. Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Back

AuthorMessage
Kara
Admin
Admin
Kara

Customs Only? Maybe? Benefits. Empty
PostSubject: Customs Only? Maybe? Benefits.   Customs Only? Maybe? Benefits. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:55 pm

I know many of you like the canon characters of Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, and you would like to RP as them, I enjoy RP'ing them at times myself but they can also interfere with custom characters that others make when they can't for example make a kage or Akatsuki because of the canon spots filled.

I know your already shaking your head and ready to type keep it canon but just think about it.
When its customs only there are almost no limitations aside from the rules for you to worry about, and you could even use your favorite Canon characters picture and morph them into the character of your dreams or something. Not only that but you don't have to worry about the history of current Arcs in Naruto, No Leaf Village destruction or Bijuu being captured.

Theres just No true downside to making this a Custom Only RPG.
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Customs Only? Maybe? Benefits.   Customs Only? Maybe? Benefits. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:57 pm

Hm, I actually agree with this decision. I vote yes. ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Customs Only? Maybe? Benefits.   Customs Only? Maybe? Benefits. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:05 pm

I like this idea bro Very Happy i vote yes
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Customs Only? Maybe? Benefits.   Customs Only? Maybe? Benefits. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:09 pm

I'm in Smile But I think we should keep this poll open for a day or so, so that everyone gets a chance to vote.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: Customs Only? Maybe? Benefits.   Customs Only? Maybe? Benefits. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:11 pm

Of course it will be Open.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Customs Only? Maybe? Benefits.   Customs Only? Maybe? Benefits. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:12 pm

Great then ^_^ I like the idea.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: Customs Only? Maybe? Benefits.   Customs Only? Maybe? Benefits. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:13 pm

I'm here to make a better RP experience (:
Back to top Go down
Xyphos Akios

Xyphos Akios

PostSubject: Re: Customs Only? Maybe? Benefits.   Customs Only? Maybe? Benefits. EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:14 pm

Heck yeah keep it custom lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Customs Only? Maybe? Benefits.   Customs Only? Maybe? Benefits. Empty

Back to top Go down

Customs Only? Maybe? Benefits.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Rules, Announcements and Updates :: Announcements-
Jump to: