Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A Custom Naruto RPG

HomeNinja LandGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADMINS

Photobucket

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Home again..(private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuu

Home again..(private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again..(private)   Home again..(private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:33 pm

Ryuu walked up to the male and measured himself."Everytime i see you your always getting stronger than me.Then again im still only sixteen.So your mission went well?"He asked with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Miru
Chunin
Chunin
Uchiha Miru

PostSubject: Re: Home again..(private)   Home again..(private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:52 pm

"Heh, thanks for the nice words, but im not strong, even Miru-san can beat me", he said with a small smile, reaching down, ruffling Miru`s hair slightly, wich made her blush embaressed. "Baka, i cant even use genjutsu yet..", "So? One punch from you and i would be dead..litterly". Miru let out a little sigh, but rolled her eyes and looked at Ryuu again.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Home again..(private)   Home again..(private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:13 am

"Im sure your both strong,and besides there is nothing wrong with the younger one being stronger than the older.Unless your names are Ryuuga Uchiha,and Irie Uchiha."He said with a laugh remembering back to the old days where everything between them was a competition.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Miru
Chunin
Chunin
Uchiha Miru

PostSubject: Re: Home again..(private)   Home again..(private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:29 am

Both of the siblings looked at Ryuu, seeming to be surprised over how easily he talked about himself and his deflected brother. "You really are young for leadership..but your doing a good job...anyways, nee-san(sister), why dont you show him your taijutsu?", "N, nani?(what), why should i do that?", "Because its a unique jutsu everyone should witness.."
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Home again..(private)   Home again..(private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:36 am

Ryuu stuck his hands in his pockets.Looking at them both."Unique you say?"He says with a bit of interest in her.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Miru
Chunin
Chunin
Uchiha Miru

PostSubject: Re: Home again..(private)   Home again..(private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:53 am

Samu gave him a small nod, befor he turned his back to them. "This way, Ryuu-sama".

After about 5 minuts of walk, they reached a isolated clearing near the wall of konoha. It didnt have any kunai targets or such, but large bouldes that was cracked open, along with some parts of the ground being shattered complety, leaving large craters. "Please stay abit back, Ryuu-sama", Samu said as he watched Miru go into the middle of the clearing. "This is why i hate him..", she looking down at the ground. Miru then tighten her left hand into a fist, and smashed it towards the ground in front of her. Large cracks broke out from were her fist had hit. The cracks reached out 30 feet in front of her. It was followed by a large gust of sand and stone, wich had been created due to the earth being destroyed. After it cleared, a 6 foot deep crater being 30 feet in diameter, had appeard in front of Miru.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Home again..(private)   Home again..(private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:06 am

Ryuu rubbed the back of his head.Its not that he was frightened or intimidated it was just that her style was a bit on the sloppy side.With a little more practice her punches would be more than just devastating,more than bone crushing."Ill give it to you straight,your strong but your technique needs work.Which all on its own isn't a bad thing.Maybe i should demonstrate what i mean."He said as he shed the top of his outfit.It exposed scars,and bruised spots.Those were all from when and irie would train together,from years past.Not to mention when he attempted to bring him back the first time.He would then take a breath before slamming his palm on the ground.Causing a row of spikes to pillar over them.Make no mistake this was not jutsu.Just brute strength with a bit of refining."You see,you can more affective if you refine your technique a bit more."He said in a kind voice with a gentle tone,putting his shirt back on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home again..(private)   Home again..(private) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Home again..(private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2