Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A Custom Naruto RPG

HomeNinja LandGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADMINS

Photobucket

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuu

Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private) Empty
PostSubject: Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private)   Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:24 am

As the night went on,the rain could be heard through out the village.Those inside the uchiha house hold were sleeping.Sound in their beds,his mother and father asleep in their room.The room where irie once slept,remained the same,as if he never left.Pictures of ryuu and irie,along with some of the jounin of the village along with their father are on the walls.The pictures on ryuu's bedside table were simple,his father and mother,Yuki and himself,and he and his brother on their first mission together.It was one of ryuu's most prized possessions.He deep down missed his brother dearly,his beloved yuki,the memories this room held still huant him to this day.He lay there in his sleep,his dreaming sequense had finally began.

His dreaming began with a simple begining it was when he and irie were still children.The two played in the back yard with their toys,moments after time sped forward.It was just ryuu playing alone in his room.Staring out the window of his room,waiting for irie to come home from school.When he would come home ryuu would greet him with a hug around the neck,standing on his tip toes of course.Irie was considerably taller than he.In this dream when he went to hug irie he passed right through him,next thing he knew he was witnissing the betrayal of his brother he himself on his brothers tracks.He had tracked him down to the river.Both of their eyes were blazing red with sharingan.Fully developed and ready to go.Irie on spoke a few simple words."Ryuu,i don't want to kill you,your my only brother.So please,just leave.Become stronger,then come after me,because like this,i will make short work of you."Those words still rang like a bell in his head.He remembered the village in flames,his father furiously blaming himself,and their mother crying.Some ask,how could you love someone like that.Ryuu didn't have an answer for them.The next phase of his dream.was he and yuki.They had just finished making love.He went to hold her,but she slipped through his grasp,the next phase of the dream,his sheets covered in blood.Before he could finish the dream,he awoke in a cold sweat.His eyes blazing with the sharingan,to anyone walking in the dark.they could tell it was his eyes from a mile away.

Ryuu then sit straight up in bed realizing it was morning.He would then proceed to put his robes on.His robes were a solid black,white trim on the neck and sleeves with a purple flower petal pattern down the front of it.On the back was the uchiha insignia,which he wore proudly.After putting his shoes on,he then made his way to the room of those who had fallen in battle,or died of natural causes.He made his way to Yuki's picture lighting the incense and candles.He then bowed his head and began to speak with yuki silently.After doing so for a few minutes.He then put the candle out,but let the incense burn.He would then make his way out to the court yard expecting his guest to arrive at any moment.He made himself presentable so that she would know he had been expecting her.He would then patiently wait for her.The maids and man servants about the days chores and his mother making breakfast and his father smoking by the koi pond.He himself would normally join him,but not today.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private)   Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:38 am

Kurai hurriedly approached the Uchiha complex, trying her best to find Ryuu. She wasn't sure if she had permission to enter but she did anyway. She tripped repeatedly as she approached the main doors and stopped to catch her breath. She was wearing black robes this time around, with ice blue trimming around the neck, shoulders and arms. Her hair was up in a clasp this time and looked quite formal. She needed to be if she was going to visit the Uchiha clan. She was glad that Ryuu had agreed to meet her. She knew that he would always be devastated because of his past but a friend would always be a good person to help you make the problems a bit easier to deal with. Finally catching her breath, she straightened up and approached what appeared to be Ryuu. Boy, he'd changed. Trying not to seem too surprised, she cleared her throat. "Gomen, I got held up in the Snow. I didn't mean to be so late," She apologised as she bowed, brushing a strand of loose hair out of her face. "Things have been somewhat hectic lately, so it's been hard to get time to come out here and see you,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private)   Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:55 am

Ryuu heard the foot steps of what appeared to be the yukikage.He sighed as he checked the clock in the courtyard."Your late kurai-chan."He said as he looked at her face.Then at what she was wearing,it was apparent to him.That she had dressed her self up for this little meeting.He himself was wear his formal robes as well.The pattern would give that away none the less.The boy in front of her stood about 6'2.Age 17,weight 175,with a thick muscular build.His hair brown and a bit on the wild side.His eyes a cold icy blue.The rest of the people around them,all stared at the two,wondering why he would summon a kage at this time of the morning.His face was relaxed and non-caring like that of shikamaru's his eyes a soft oval shape and his lips full and pink.His pale skin vibrant with health and his stocky build,in top form.It was obvious he had grown up significantly with in the past two years.His voice soft and gentle never furious unless provoked.He would then take the hand of kurai kiss it and then give her a formal embrace."I Welcome you to the uchiha home,lady kurai."He said gently like that of a lamb.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private)   Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:05 pm

She blinked in surprise as he kissed her formally on the hand, wondering what had caused such a drastic change in the boy. Nonetheless, she was glad that he'd grown up into someone that could quite easily represent the Uchiha clan in their full splendour. She returned his embrace with a gentle smile. The Yukikage, in her full 'glory' if you could call it that, looked pretty fitting. Young but wise, her pale skin contrasted well with her raven black hair. Those vibrant green eyes cut through her bangs like a torch in the dark, and she wore a simple locket around her neck. The clasp in her hair looked like it was made of some sort of marble, pearly white with a precious stone, garnet to be exact, set in the centre of it. "Thank you, Ryuu-Sama," She replied as she bowed in return. "Is there anything in particular you wish to discuss with me? I have time now that I am here," She told him as she smoothed down her kimono with the palms of her hands.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private)   Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:29 pm

Before he could even get a word out,a woman with a child in her arms approached him.She was about five foot two.She had a large bust line,with a small waist,and a kimono that matched his to the letter,just in a different color.She then smiled at him and laid back against him.She would then smile as he took the child from her arms.She began to fuss,but as ryuu rocked her,she cuddled into his chest.He smiled as he kissed her forehead."Dear atoli,you were quite the miracle baby,i assure you."He said with a laugh.He would then take kurai,by the hand a and lead her to the nursery where all the babies were kept.Toddlers down to infants,they all played in here,while their parents were doing their work in the main house.The baby he had in his arms was a miracle,born with many complications such as the cord around her neck.The baby had a head full of whitish blond hair.With a little black tear shaped birth mark on her right cheek.He lay her down in her crib,turning the mobile on over her.Which had dogs and cats as such spinning round as a sweet melody played.The other children gathered around ryuu.Tugging at his robe to play with them.He smiled and patted their heads."Boys do me a favor look after atoli."They nodded as they gathered around the bottom of her crib playing.He then guided her out of the nursery,and anbu appeared at the door. "would the leader of the uchiha clan like to tell me why he isn't at work?"He shook his head and motioned his hand for the anbu to leave."You are walking on thin ice with the hokage master ryuu."He said with a laugh as he walked away.Ryuu shook his head and laughed softly."My family always comes first,that was the agreement."He said with a smile as he turned back to kurai.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private)   Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:20 pm

Kurai followed Ryuu through the household, smiling slightly at the sight of the children. They seemed happy, and that in turn made her happy to see it. The fact that everyone pulled together to look after the 'runt' of the little was heartwarming and she was glad that this child would have such a family around them. "Looks like you're managing things around here well, Ryuu," She smiled gently. "I genuinely am very impressed. Everybody seems so happy," She was telling the truth. She wished that her whole VILLAGE could be in this much harmony with one another. "So, what was it you were going to tell me before all of this happened?" Kurai asked. "Is there a reason why you called me out here? Something you wish to discuss? Or did you just wish to see me?" She asked as she fixed her hair clip which was becoming increasingly loose.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private)   Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:13 pm

"I wished to see you my dear,it has been so long since i have gotten to speak with you."He said as he remembered the last time they spoke,ryuu had just turned 12 and kurai was just starting puberty and irie learned sharingan not long before that.The three would laugh and play together at the park and the lake.But when it came to school.ryuu was alone in all his classes.Branding him as the genius of his class he was excluded from many things.Such as games social events.His older brother was handsome and himself mediocre.So the girls really never paid any attention to him.Except for yuki of course,she loved him from day one.As he did her,but she was gone now.He had accepted that.He would then take kurai by the hand and led her by the lake beside the estate remembering their time here as children.It made him happy to relive such good memories.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private)   Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:30 pm

Kurai smiled widely as the memories came rushing back to her. "You and Irie were like a second family to me, Ryuu," She sighed. "After the loss of my own, you guys didn't treat me any differently. You were like brothers to me and you still are," She rubbed the back of her neck slightly. "Although, I haven't seen Irie in years, so I don't know whats become of him. However, family is family and I'll care for the both of you until I draw my last breath. That much is certain," She looked around, taking everything in as a wave of nostalgia hit her hard. Without Irie and Ryuu's help, she would've never been able to fight the depression she had gained after losing her family. She would forever be grateful to those two boys. She had no idea Irie was in the Akatsuki. It would devastate her if she knew.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private)   Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:52 pm

"Irie...isn't here anymore."He simply stated,nothing else to be said about it.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private)   Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:01 pm

His words truly did shock her. What did he mean? Irie was always a devoted Uchiha for as long as she'd known him. "Eh..? Then, if you don't mind me asking, where has he gone?" She asked as she tilted her head to the side. The poor girl had no idea that soon she would be fighting the person she'd called her big brother so long ago. She sighed a little. It was indeed bad news that Irie was no longer around and she didn't want to trouble Ryuu by asking for all of the details but she wanted to at least know where Irie had gone. Just to know that he was at least safe enough would be good enough for her.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private)   Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:04 pm

"He is now,an S-rank criminal.The uchiha that got away,akatsuki member as well."He said as he hugged her before she could get emotional on him.Trying to comfort her a little before she became upset on him.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private)   Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:07 pm

"A-Akatsuki..?" She repeated slowly, her whole body freezing up as he pulled her to him. "T-That can't be, Ryuu...The Akatsuki are going to attack the Snow soon! I can't fight Irie, I couldn't!" She shook her head rapidly. She didn't cry, she knew it would make him uncomfortable. "If I ever had to fight Irie...Ryuu, I wouldn't be able to do it. He's my big brother, just like you are.." She murmured, clenching her fists and shutting her eyes tightly. It was a difficult thing to take in but she'd manage. Right now she just needed to express how she truly felt.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private)   Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:13 pm

"You do not know the story irie and ryuu uchiha do you?"He said with a low monotone voice.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private)   Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:16 pm

"No...I can't say I do," She replied, her mood finally settling a little but it was replaced with a feeling of dread that she couldn't quite place. She wasn't sure what he meant but she had a feeling he was soon going to tell her. Such a drastic change in his tone of voice frightened her a little, although she wouldnt tell him that.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private)   Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:20 pm

"We are the prodigy children,Those born with the sharingan as their eyes at birth.Irie and i were those children.No one had ever seen something like this.Irie had achieved sharingan at the age of 10 and i at the age of 8.We are the children of prophecy.The two sons who would re shape the uchiha forever,Now that one of the pieces are gone,i cannot hope to do it with out him.I can't bring him back,just to be killed so now im stuck."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private)   Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:37 pm

She listened to him, feeling her heart clench at the pain that he must've been feeling. "Is there no way to settle things? Surely there has to be a way!" She was detemined to find at least some way to help Ryuu bring Irie back if it was at all possible. "I mean, it's not too late to re-shape the clan," She moved back a little so she could look at Ryuu properly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private)   Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Those who cannot control their thoughts,cannot control the future (private)
Page 1 of 1