Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A Custom Naruto RPG

HomeNinja LandGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADMINS

Photobucket

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Reunion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yakikoto
ANBU captain
Yakikoto

Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Reunion    Reunion  EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:10 am

The wind blew furiously as Yakikoto and Peacock walked into the Yukigakure's Borders. Peacock wore her usual purple miniskirt with a purple corset top and a peacock plume in her hair, and Koto wore a blue jacket with black jeans and a white top underneath. Even though it was freezing cold Peacock seemed unaffected and stayed close to Koto he seemed a bit warm in this cold land. "Master Koto, how much longer? My feet are killing me," She whined and Koto replied "Stop lying, after my improvements you could walk around the world nonstop 20 times before you even sweat. Now I know you're bored and don't worry we're close, look ahead you should be able to see through the snow and find the office." She looked ahead as if she had on high tech binoculars, and found the office. She jumped with joy "Office, 2 kilometers ahead, path clear and no obstacles nor hostiles located."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion    Reunion  EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:22 pm

Up ahead, the resident Yukikage was in her office with the fire glowing healthily as she tended to the pile of paperwork that had been shoved on her desk after a recent snowstorm had stopped a lot of people from communicating with her. Sighing heavily, she scratched her wolf companion Shia behind the ears absent mindedly as she chewed on the end of her pen. She hadn't even bothered to wear her Kage attire when she came into work this morning. She wore a black tank top with a black miniskirt. Nothing special, no extra trims. Although it was questionable to how she managed to walk around in such attire without feeling the cold. Her hair was tied up in a scruffy ponytail as she pushed aside a pile of finished papers before starting on yet another pile. This paperwork was going to kill her one day.
Back to top Go down
Yakikoto
ANBU captain
Yakikoto

Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion    Reunion  EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:41 am

"You know you could go ahead," Yakikoto pointed out as he sighed from her complaining. He was referring to the to the speed enhancers in her shoes, "I have outfitted you with the most advance twchnology known to man yet you behave like a teenage girl, I swear I don't understand you." Koto shook his head as they could see the gates now and Peacock jumped onto Yakikoto's back like a littler girl.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion    Reunion  EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:04 am

"Shia, go check the borders to be sure no-ones going to get caught in the storm. If you find anybody, bring them here," Kurai sighed as she pushed aside another pile of finished paperwork and started on, no prizes for guessing what, yet ANOTHER pile. However, she was very nearly finished. The black shewolf nodded and bounded out the door, down the stairs and out the door into the snow. Her paws could barely be heard padding against the snow as she sprinted to the border and stood upon a hill. It gave her a good vantage point. Soon, she saw 2 figures. One appeared to be on the others back. She slowly made her way towards them but she had to be wary.
Back to top Go down
Yakikoto
ANBU captain
Yakikoto

Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion    Reunion  EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:56 am

Peacock looked ahead again to try and find Kurai but found something just as good, "Potential hostile approaching, shall I engage?" Koto sighed and roll his eyes, "Calm down Pea, is it a black wolf, female with an unusually high chakra level?" Koto asked and glanced at Peacock as she nodded. Koto explained, "That is Shia, Kurai's wolf so do not attack, she is almost exactly like you." Koto joked as Peacock growled at the comment, proving his point.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion    Reunion  EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:08 am

She caught 2 rather distinguished scents coming from these people in the distance; one smelt like oil, machinery and the other had such a familiar scent but she couldn't remember WHO. Curious, she bounded down from the hill and through the potential snowstorm before coming to a stop in front of the two. Her tail began to wag almost immediately when she saw who it was. "My, my! Yakikoto Fuuma! That IS a nice surprise," The shewolf grinned as she glanced at Peacock curiously.
Back to top Go down
Yakikoto
ANBU captain
Yakikoto

Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion    Reunion  EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:16 am

Koto smiled and Peacock hopped of his back, "Yeah I could same the same," he looked over at Peacock how was bright and cheerful as usual, "This is Peacock....she is like a modified clone of Kurai...speaking of Kurai where the hell is that girl,can't she greet her brother, I know I'm not the best but she could at least say hi." He joked as he looked a head to see if Kurai was around and Peacock laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion    Reunion  EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:26 am

"Well, its a pleasure Miss Peacock," Shia said as she dipped her head in recognition. "Kurai? She's been utterly swamped lately. Everyone's been sending letters of concern, letters concerning missions, even complaints about the weather," Shia sighed and shook her head. "She's only once woman, she can only do so much,"

"Shia, that's enough," A gentle voice broke through the Snow as Kurai slowly came into view. She hadn't even bothered to take a coat by the looks of things. The cold didn't seem to faze her in the slightly. "Koto, it's so good to see you," She smiled as she stepped forward to hug her brother.
Back to top Go down
Yakikoto
ANBU captain
Yakikoto

Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion    Reunion  EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:09 am

Koto huggwd her back, "Hey Kurai, I hear you've been busy with Kage stuff." He teased as Peacock nearly threw him into a wall as she tried to get a hug in "Dammit Pea, can you at least pretend to be older than you age," she laughed and kissed Kurai's cheek "I've missed you so much Master Koto is so boring."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion    Reunion  EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:22 am

Kurai laughed as she hugged Peacock back as best as she could. "Aw c'mon Pea, give the guy a break. I'm sure he's been working hard!" She managed to raise an eyebrow at her brother. "You're damn right I've been busy! There's been new recruits flooding into this village left, right and centre," She sighed as Shia nodded beside her. "For such a small village, the Snow has definitely gotten a lot bigger over these last few months,"
Back to top Go down
Yakikoto
ANBU captain
Yakikoto

Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion    Reunion  EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:33 pm

He laughed, "Well has anything bad happened?" He asked jokingly not knowing of the impending Akatsuki invasion. Peacock let go of Kurai still smiling like a child on Christmas morning.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion    Reunion  EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:37 pm

Kurai's face darkened as she slowly nodded. "Actually...There's something I needed to talk to the two of you about..." She looked at Shia, who let out a whine and an audible sniff could be heard from the shewolf. "The Akatsuki have arranged to attack the Snow, but I'm going to try and arrange a deal; The villages safety in exchange for me," She murmured, avoiding eye contact with both Peacock and Koto as best she could. "This is probably the last time you'll see me,"
Back to top Go down
Yakikoto
ANBU captain
Yakikoto

Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion    Reunion  EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:38 pm

Koto looked at Kurai then at Peacock, "Kurai, we will not let any harm come to you so get ready to fight because we will die trying to protect you, if that is what it comes too." As Peacock stated this, Koto's eyes vibrated slightly as his Rinnengan appeared. He didn't have a to use this against anyone in years, but he knew the Akatsuki would use every trick in the book to complete their objective.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion    Reunion  EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:09 pm

Kurai shook her head and smiled, although it didn't reach her eyes which had become slightly hollow and empty. "Neither of you will have to do anything. I love you both too much to see you potentially killed. Surely one life in exchange for so many others is a fitting sacrifice?" Shia snorted. "What if that 'one life' means a lot to people?!"
Back to top Go down
Yakikoto
ANBU captain
Yakikoto

Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion    Reunion  EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:48 am

Koto's eyes shifted from the rinnegan to a solid green with a slit in them. He looked at Kurai and told her in a low growl, "Kurai if you let them take my Gobi I swear I will drag you from hell only to kill you again. Now go train because we are going to leave the battlefield drenched in the blood of those Akatsuki DOGS!!!" The voice was no longer the fun-loving Yakikoto, but the blood-thirsty demon god, Hero, and he wasn't about to let anyone hurt the demon he loved known as Gobi.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion    Reunion  EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:55 am

Kurai flinched, she'd forgotten about Hero. It was then that she realised how selfish she was being. It was bad enough that she hadn't taken anybody elses feelings into account with this, but she'd also considered giving up the one person who'd stopped her from doing so many things that she would've regretted. The Gobi was her friend. She clenched her fists, feeling as if she'd betrayed one of the only people who'd never doubted her.

'Let me out, Kurai'

'B-But--'

'Please, just let me out. I'm not mad at you, I swear. I know how scared you must be but we are NOT alone in this. I can promise you that'

Kurai shuffled her feet and nodded, exhaling deeply. Her eyes changed from green to silver, her skin taking on a similar silverish glow. Her hair went from raven black to as white as the snow around her. A pair of white wolf ears emerged from the top of her head as her fingernails lengthened into claws. "It's good to see you again, Hero," Gobi grinned, her fangs emerging from her top lip.

Gobi:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yakikoto
ANBU captain
Yakikoto

Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion    Reunion  EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:15 pm

"Hello, my love, I wish we could meet at a better time but as of now I am seething with rage. I can't understand why those damn humans want you so much but I swear I will slay each and everyone of them."

Hero said as peacock reached into Koto's pocket and retrieved a vial of glowing blue liquid.

"Now, now Hero, you know what master Koto said about going off being reckless."

She reminded him as she the lifted the liquid to his face and waved it a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion    Reunion  EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:21 pm

Gobi tilted her head to the side, remembering Peacock vaguely. "I remember you...You kissed my host," The she-demon chuckled darkly, wrapping a slender arm around Peacocks shoulders. "Now then, as LOVELY as I find your company, surely you could give us a couple of minutes, hm?" She glanced at Hero, making sure not to miss a thing. "Now then, Hero-Kun. No need to get angry. These people just want me for the same reason they want the other 8. To unlock the Juubi, no doubt. They will never have me, I can swear on that," Her silver eyes locked onto his as she kissed him on the cheek. "Kurai and I will work ourselves to the bone,"
Back to top Go down
Yakikoto
ANBU captain
Yakikoto

Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion    Reunion  EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:34 pm

Hero tried to calm down after Gobi's reassurance, but it wasn't that easy. Sensing this, Peacock forcefully grabbed Koto's face and opens his mouth. She then popped open the vial and let only a bit fall down his throat, "Cya later Hero-Sama" She said as she bowed slightly and watched the eyes change back to the rinnengan then back to a normal blue color.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion    Reunion  EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:04 pm

Gobi pouted slightly as she crossed her arms. "Awww! You're no fun! Fine, I'll just have to try and see Hero-Kun in my own time," Gobi huffed childishly as she looked at Koto as he changed back. Her ears twitched ever so slightly as she looked him over too. "Koto-San, it's been a while. You look well," She said as she bowed formally, holding out her hand to the blue haired male.
Back to top Go down
Yakikoto
ANBU captain
Yakikoto

Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion    Reunion  EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:29 pm

"Yeah...so do you Gobi, do you or Kurai know anything about the new Akatsuki?" HE asked as if it was of the utmost importance.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion    Reunion  EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:47 pm

"Kurai will be able to explain it better. Hold on," The wolf bijuu replied as she changed back, her hair returning to its original ebony color and her eyes returning to that same vibrant green. Kurai shook her head as she slowly returned to her normal self. "Right..Uhh...Where to start?" She murmured, obviously still a little lightheaded from the transformation. "I-I know one of the member is an Uchiha. Irie if I'm not mistaken. Also...There's a man called Fujinaro, and he's smart. Very smart. He'll have some sort of game plan, no doubt about that.."
Back to top Go down
Yakikoto
ANBU captain
Yakikoto

Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion    Reunion  EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:48 pm

He nodded and made note of that. "Well at least you don't have any kids to hold you back from training," he laughed as he tried to brighten up the mood a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion    Reunion  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:07 am

Kurai chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of her neck before snapping her fingers. "That reminds me, I gotta show you something. Cmon," She grabbed his hand and tugged on it lightly, leading him into the village. Many people bowed to Kurai on their way past, to which she responded by a quick poke on the forehead with her index finger and her saying 'dont bow to me' in a rather amused tone of voice. They eventually arrived at Kurai's kage residence, where Shia nudged open the door for her. "Maru!" She called. "Hm...He must be at the Academy. Maru's a kid I took in. He's only 4. Poor boy's had a REALLY rough time," She led Koto and Peacock up the stairs then put a finger to her lips. "Now be quiet.." She slowly pushed open a door to the left and walked in, leading them over to a crib. "This is Aoi, Koto. She's your niece,"
Back to top Go down
Yakikoto
ANBU captain
Yakikoto

Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion    Reunion  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:56 am

"Whoa whoa whoa.....back up are you fuckin kidding me, so you are a Kage and a mother?" He said with a slight hint of anger in his tone, and Peacock shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion    Reunion  Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Archives :: Topic Archive-
Jump to: