Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A Custom Naruto RPG

HomeNinja LandGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADMINS

Photobucket

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo Empty
PostSubject: Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo   Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:51 pm

Jennifer was perched up on one of the thicker branches on an oak tree, humming as she polished the blade of her scythe, Kageko she'd affectionately named it, using a ragged piece of cloth. Lately, she'd been going from strength to strength now that the frail element of her being had been removed. She looked on at the battle grounds, waiting for a decent challenger.
Back to top Go down
Fujinaro Hojo

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo   Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:57 pm

"So...the Amegakure Reaper is to be my opponent today. How....intriguing" said a calm, cold, cunning voice as Fujinaro seemed to magically appear out of the shadows. He wore his usual silver armor with his Akatsuki cloak as he stared at her through the left and only eye hole in his half-black and half-orange mask. There were a couple of yellow circles on his armor with an S symbol on it. Unknown to Jennifer though was that this Fujinaro was actually one of Fujinaro's Look-Alike Robo's. The man had an interesting attire and he was obviously a Missing-nin though he carried no headband and had no features that could make him recognizable, even with the Akatsuki cloak.

Name: Look-Alike Robo
Element: None
Description:
Fujinaro will proceed to send out this special robot that is supposed
to look, act, sound and do everything he could do and it has a
duplicate of Fujinaro's chakra stores. It's supposed to have all the
capabilities of Fujinaro but if it takes too much damage, it will stop
moving and sparks will shoot out of it. If someone removes the
mask-plate from the robot, they will see the real Fujinaro taunting and
talking to them on a small screen screen. He can also detonate these
things on a timer to make sure no one is able to use them like he can.
Fujinaro only has enough chakra stores to use one of them at any given time though.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo   Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:01 pm

"Well then, I'm glad to see an Akatsuki member has heard of me," Jennifer smirked as she elegantly slid off the branch and landed on her feet. "Apologies, but I hate to say I'm not sure who you are. Being locked away by ones father for so long sort of interferes with your ability to keep up with what's what," She apologised, holding her scythe behind her as she leaned back against it.
Back to top Go down
Fujinaro Hojo

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo   Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:03 pm

"Patience, my child, patience. You will come to know who I am later in the future. For now though, you may call me Scar" he said calmly with a narrowed eye as he clapped his hands together and focused his chakra. "Eerie Shadows" he said as the entire Battle Arena was encased in pure darkness.

Name: Eerie Shadows
Description:
Fujinaro will clap his hands together and focus his chakra. This will
effectively cblock out any light in the exact area Fujinaro is in, such
as in the office of a kage, inside a cave, or a building. It is
powerful enough to even block out sunlight. Eerie Shadows is what makes
Fujinaro so formidable as because he has performed an experiment on his
one good eye to allow his eyes to see in the darkness perfectly, which
makes fighting him especially difficult. The Eeerie Shadows also
amplifies sounds in a way where it seems like noises come from
everywhere rather then from one individual spot. People have mistaken
this technique for the Bringer-Of-Darkness Technique Genjutsu though it
is actually a Ninjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo   Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:11 pm

"It's a pity I'm not afraid of the dark," Jennifer mused. "I live in the shadows," Jennifer swung her scythe over her head and held it out in front of her vertically, chanelling her chakra into it so the blades sharpness increased. "It's no fun playing hide and seek in the dark," She giggled in a singsong tone.
Back to top Go down
Fujinaro Hojo

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo   Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:15 pm

Suddenly, Fujinaro's voice spoke up, seemingly coming from everywhere within the shadows. "Thousand Consecutive Punches" said his voice as he came up behind Jennifer and shot out impossibly fast punches at her, going up to 1,000 punches in about 3o seconds.

Name: Thousand Consecutive Punches
Description:
Fujinaro will attack his enemy from any angle or direction and start
punching his enemy. He will move so fast and move all around his
opponent that he will land 1,000 punches on his enemy in 30 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo   Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:18 pm

"And so my dance begins," Jennifer whispered as she hoisted herself ONTO the scythe, pointing the blade towards the ground so that she was as vertical as the handle. She swung herself around it, countering his punches with multiple kicks before landing and swinging her scythe in a circle around her, generating a sizeable pulse of chakra.
Back to top Go down
Fujinaro Hojo

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo   Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:21 pm

He swiftly blocked her kicks by weaving and leaning his body at different angles as he ducked underneath her scythe swing and went for a sweep kick to her legs before following it up with a leg drop, using his Panther Sweep to Legdrop attack.

Name: Panther Sweep to Legdrop
Description:
Fujinaro will will go for a sweep kick, knocking the opponent off of
their feet and onto their back and while spinning, he will then drop
his thigh with full strength onto his enemy's face, breaking their nose
and knocking them unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo   Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:32 pm

"Hmph," Jennifer smirked, letting the sweeping kick catch her but not the way he was expecting. She fell backwards, aiming a slash at him as he tried to strike her from above by basically thrusting her scythe upwards to cut straight through his thigh before pushing some chakra into her feet to propell her backwards.
Back to top Go down
Fujinaro Hojo

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo   Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:37 pm

Fujinaro narrowed his eye as he spun around on his hand to avoid the scythe and rolled forward as she was propelled backwards to catch up with her and went for his Thousand Consecutive Kicks attack to take her down. Fujinaro was obviously very highly skilled in the art of Taijutsu, so much so that his speed allows him to launch out a thousand attacks in 30 seconds shows that he was one of the best in his art.

Name: Panther Sweep to Legdrop
Description:
Fujinaro will will go for a sweep kick, knocking the opponent off of
their feet and onto their back and while spinning, he will then drop
his thigh with full strength onto his enemy's face, breaking their nose
and knocking them unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo   Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:50 pm

Jennifer laughed as she propelled herself backwards, snapping out her newly fledged demon wings and carrying herself out of his reach. "I'm not your average kunoichi. Without my old, frail self I'm a much stronger shinobi than I could ever have hoped,"
Back to top Go down
Fujinaro Hojo

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo   Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:56 pm

"Confidence, I like that, very nice to see someone as confident in their abilities as myself" he said calmly, his tone never changing from his calm, cold monotone voice. He then move on to the left side of her in the darkness as he stared up at her, seeing her perfectly despite the darkness encasing the arena. He then placed his right hand behind his back and gathered his chakra. He then appeared behind her up in the air with his full speed and shot his hand out at her back, intending on sealing away her ability to correctly mold chakra with his Five Elements Seal.

Name: Five Elements Seal
Description:
This jutsu produces a powerful seal that is used to block or disturb
the flow of chakra in a target. Once the seal is completed, the target
will become unconscious and unable to fight for a short time.
Orochimaru performed this jutsu to tamper with the seal on the
Nine-Tailed Demon Fox. The original seal allowed the Nine-Tails' chakra
to seep out into Naruto Uzumaki, but the additional seal disturbs this,
preventing Naruto from using the Nine-Tails' chakra or even controlling
his own chakra properly. This is because an odd-numbered seal creates
an imbalance when placed on top of an even-numbered seal. When
Orochimaru later notices that the seal has been removed, he remarks
that there are very few ninja capable of doing so.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo   Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:00 pm

Jennifer chuckled, waved at him over her shoulder, and tucked her wings in again, falling straight to the ground at shocking speeds before using a replacement jutsu and switching positions, leaving a rock sitting there where she would've collided rather violently with the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fujinaro Hojo

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo   Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:04 pm

Fujinaro chuckled to himself in an amused manner as he stopped his hands from hitting the rock and plummeted to the ground, landing in a roll and coming up onto his feet. He then ran at Jennifer and shot out attacks to the nerves in her arms with his index and middle fingers on both of his hands, using his Cobra Strikes attack.

Name: Cobra Strikes
Description:
Fujinaro will use both of his index and middle fingers and send out
strikes to his enemy's nerves, causing temporary paralysis in the area
he strikes and causing intense pain.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo   Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:13 pm

Jennifer smirked when he drew nearer and swung her scythe around her head in a circular pattern, building up a considerable amount of wind chakra. "Wind Release: Dark Wind," She muttered as a miniature tornado formed around her, shielding her from his attack by letting her stand in the tornado's eye.

Name: Wind Release: Dark
Wind
Element: Wind
Description: Jennifer quite simple
channels her wind chakra into her scythe and slashes it, causing an
extremely powerful gust of wind to cut and shred anything in it's path.
While it's a good offensive move, it can also form a small tornado
shield if Jennifer swings the scythe around in a circle over her head.
Back to top Go down
Fujinaro Hojo

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo   Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:15 pm

Fujinaro was caught in the tornado and when it disappeared, he fell to the ground, seemingly out of it. He had some injuries on him but he didn't seem to be bleeding and there were some sparks coming out of him, though it couldn't be seen considering how dark it was.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo   Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:17 pm

She heard an electrical crackling as she rested her scythe in her right palm. An anime sweatdrop worked its way down her head. "You have got to be KIDDING me. A robot? Are you shitting me?!" She sighed heavily, feeling very stupid for falling for such a trick. "Ah well, it serves me right for being as cocky as I was,"
Back to top Go down
Fujinaro Hojo

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo   Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:22 pm

The robot slowly turned over as the darkness disappeared, the mask falling off to reveal a head filled with electrical parts and a T.V screen. The screen came on and out of the shadows came out what appeared to be the real 'Scar'. "Bravo my child, bravo. You managed to defeat one of my robotic friends. That's no easy feat, I assure you. Continue to be patient my child and our paths will cross again at another time. Oh...and speaking of time" said the real 'Scar' as the image was frozen and a timer started counting down. "5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0" said a female computer voice as it started glowing before it exploded.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo   Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:23 pm

As soon as Jennifer heard the voice, she wasn't taking ANY chances. Taking off into the sky not a moment too soon, she BARELY avoided the explosion. She still couldn't see the real Scar so she decided to call out to him. "Next time, I expect to fight the REAL you Scar!" She shouted. "I'm sure that would be even more interesting!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo   Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo Empty

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Nightingale vs Fujinaro Hojo
Page 1 of 1