Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A Custom Naruto RPG

HomeNinja LandGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADMINS

Photobucket

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

soul kyuuseishu clan

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

soul kyuuseishu clan Empty
PostSubject: soul kyuuseishu clan   soul kyuuseishu clan EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:27 pm

Name:soul kyuuseishu clan
Manifestation: eye technique
Kekkei
Genkai: The power to communicate with souls and bring the dead back to life.Of course bringing the dead back is a life threatening often killing the ressurector.

Clans
History:The soul kyuuseishu clan began with the first kage of the hidden snow village he was an evil kage trying to use (what is now known as our kekkei genkai posted above).For his military purposes by sealing it away in an infant many many years ago in the end it brought about his own demise.He drove himself mad thinking of a way to extract the power in the last attempt their was a catastrophic failure in the equipment which critically injured him he was pronounced dead on arrival of the hospital. No one knew what happened. 2 days after his death someone found the infant and put him in a orphanage 6 years had gone bye before he was adopted by the kyuuseishu family at the age of 12 he became aware of his powers(here's the story).It was a regular day in the hidden snow village for mark(mark is the kids name), hanging out with his friends, talkin to his girlfriend. When one of his friends thought it would be cool to check out an old graveyard. Mark never did like graveyards but he didn't wanna look like a wuss in front of his friends so he manned up and went. Everything was fine until mark walked by a particular tombstone though the engraving was ineligible he couldn't help but feeling a deep connection to it. After a few minutes of deep thought he realized that he was unknowingly talking to the soul. When this happened mark felt a sense of panic come over his body he quickly fled the scene vowing never to use his powers again. Over the next few years he pursued a regular life never mentioning his powers again. At the age of 21 he was married to his high school sweet heart sarah. That night hey had intercourse in which case the condemn broke. Three months had gone by in which sarah was unknowingly pregnant but this day would be different it was mark's worst nightmare as he was sitting on the couch with his wife his seal began flaring and again he was speaking to a soul but where was it coming from..........After a few minutes of being lost in his train of thought it came to him. Quickly he began telling his wife everything from his first encounter in the graveyard to his current encounter with their baby.Strangely she didn't run, she didn't scream in terror she just sat their.Six months later she was giving birth to a baby boy which was to be called tatsu. After a 6 years mark realized that tatsu had inherited his fathers powers. Their was nothing he could do now but wait. At the age of 14 Tatsu had already been told about his special power but instead of pushing it away he embraced his power becoming stronger in it. Also learning that he had more powers and abilites it turned out he could bring people back from the dead though it sevyrely injuring him. He also realized located in his seal was the power to summon a pack of albino panthers.

Clan jutsu: our clan jutsu is a summoning jutsu which allows the user to summon a pack of mysterious albino panthers. using our kekkei genkai we can become one with animals allowing us to take panther form.

Stages: [if your
kekkei genkai has
stages, post the pictures and description here]

Stage
1:

Stage 2:

Stage 3

Last edited by Tatsu on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:09 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: soul kyuuseishu clan   soul kyuuseishu clan EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:30 pm

This isn't a 'clan' as such. A clan is something you're born into, it doesn't just appear like an organisation. Plus, this sounds a lot like Bleach
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: soul kyuuseishu clan   soul kyuuseishu clan EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:31 pm

i'll edit it but i wanna keep the name
Back to top Go down
Fujinaro Hojo

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: soul kyuuseishu clan   soul kyuuseishu clan EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:32 pm

The name doesn't even sound like a clan name. It sounds like an organization. (It's me Haku Kaguya so I'm allowed to comment on here)
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: soul kyuuseishu clan   soul kyuuseishu clan EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:26 pm

Uhh...A clan in the snow that knows how to talk to the dead is my clan, the Niwa clan O_o I dunno if you can have 2 clans with the same ability
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: soul kyuuseishu clan   soul kyuuseishu clan EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:30 pm

they could technicely be interlocking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: soul kyuuseishu clan   soul kyuuseishu clan EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:31 pm

let me know
Back to top Go down
Fujinaro Hojo

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: soul kyuuseishu clan   soul kyuuseishu clan EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:32 pm

I suggest that if you want to have a Kekkei Genkai that involves Souls, you should ask to be part of the Niwa Clan. Also, no double-posting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: soul kyuuseishu clan   soul kyuuseishu clan EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:33 pm

srry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: soul kyuuseishu clan   soul kyuuseishu clan EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:33 pm

im talkin to her about having them interlocking together
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: soul kyuuseishu clan   soul kyuuseishu clan EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:38 pm

Uhh...It's not really possible since all but one of the members were slaughtered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: soul kyuuseishu clan   soul kyuuseishu clan EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:40 pm

ok let me think........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: soul kyuuseishu clan   soul kyuuseishu clan EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:43 pm

um i just read up on your clan and i see a few differences for one yours originated from the hidden leaf village mines hidden snow also your clan doesnt hav the power to bring back people from the dead.
Back to top Go down
Fujinaro Hojo

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: soul kyuuseishu clan   soul kyuuseishu clan EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:45 pm

Once again, no double-posting. If you have something to add, go back and edit your other post. Double-Posting is considered spam, which is against the rules.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: soul kyuuseishu clan   soul kyuuseishu clan EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:47 pm

ok i see wat ur sayin now
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: soul kyuuseishu clan   soul kyuuseishu clan EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:48 pm

I think having the ability to bring the dead back to life is a bit overpowered, especially if you can do it since birth. That may not be what other admin think, but that's my opinion. I'll wait for somebody elses opinion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: soul kyuuseishu clan   soul kyuuseishu clan EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:49 pm

ask drake
Back to top Go down
Fujinaro Hojo

Fujinaro Hojo

PostSubject: Re: soul kyuuseishu clan   soul kyuuseishu clan EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:55 pm

What really bothers me is the name of the Clan. Use a Japanese name for the last name because your Clan name sounds like the name of an organization. .-.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: soul kyuuseishu clan   soul kyuuseishu clan EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:55 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: soul kyuuseishu clan   soul kyuuseishu clan EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:05 pm

Ok, the clan name is in Japanese now, but I don't understand what character you plan to use? Your character has already been approved, so he cannot be part of this clan?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: soul kyuuseishu clan   soul kyuuseishu clan EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:06 pm

i can make a new one
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: soul kyuuseishu clan   soul kyuuseishu clan EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:07 pm

Your clan history centres around Tatsu though? Sorry, but I'm very confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: soul kyuuseishu clan   soul kyuuseishu clan EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:08 pm

it might be centered but remember his dad had 17 other children
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: soul kyuuseishu clan   soul kyuuseishu clan EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:15 pm

But...Even if tatsu's dad had 17 other children and you made one of them a sibling of tatsu and part of the clan, that would make tatsu part of the clan too and he isn't O_o God, I'm confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: soul kyuuseishu clan   soul kyuuseishu clan EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:15 pm

now your clan also has u in it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: soul kyuuseishu clan   soul kyuuseishu clan Empty

Back to top Go down

soul kyuuseishu clan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next