Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A Custom Naruto RPG

HomeNinja LandGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADMINS

Photobucket

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Just, Doing my job

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirai

Kirai

Just, Doing my job Empty
PostSubject: Just, Doing my job   Just, Doing my job EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:44 pm

The tsuchikage growled as he walked outside the gates of Iwagakure. He left work to his subordinate as he went out to travel to thr great outdoors. For training, to see what's going on outside his village and then. To relax. Oh how great it felt and would be to just sit down and relax once in awhile. Kirin, which wasn't his first name but he would rather be called by that name. He heard from a village that it was a band of rogue ninja outside of the village causing commotion for the travelers and villagers that needed to get inside and out of the village. They were scaring away future villagers and potiential young ninja to enroll in the academy. Kirin plans to put an end to it himself. He strolled the rocky path to god knows where. He attempts to raise his chakra power to gain attention from a sensor if they have one. However from the racket Kirin will be making. It mostlikely will draw their attention towards the noise where Kirin can deal with them and then relax. Kirin preformed Dance of the Shikigami technique as his lower body dispersed into many sheets of paper and they reformed on his back in the form of angelic wings, giving him the ability of flight.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Just, Doing my job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just, Doing my job   Just, Doing my job EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:50 pm

Kurai, who'd managed to encounter a couple of those ninja, was currently dealing with them. Quickly demolishing them with a few soul-crushing blows, she huffed before nudging their now unconscious bodies with her foot. "Pathetic...Waiting until someone's back is turned before you attack. You're a waste of space. You're breathing air that somebody else should be breathing," She hissed, shaking her head. If there was one thing she hated me than evil, it was cowardice. She kicked the unconscious lumps out of the way before continuing forwards, keeping a trained eye out for anybody else who might try to ambush her. She was wearing her regular clothes [avatar] so it was more than likely that nobody would recognise her.
Back to top Go down
Kirai

Kirai

Just, Doing my job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just, Doing my job   Just, Doing my job EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:59 pm

In a flash, the man flew upwards, over as he looked downwards on the defeated bodies laying on the ground. Motionless. It seems that they have already been done with by another source. Making Kirin's trip outside the village more relaxing. His paper wings dispersed into the air and reformed his body. Completing it and making his body whole again. The Dance of the Shikigami technique seemed to be over but in reality it's still in effect. As his wings dispersed he fell to the ground landing near the defeated bodies. He checked their pulse to see if they were alive. They infact were still living. He wanted to know who done such a thing/ Maybe it was a bigger, stronger threat. He imagined a raging monsters that breathed fire and could knock over mountains. Placing his hand under his chin and wondered. He closed his eyes and thought of what kind of powerful creatures and beings live near the village. He then opened his eyes to spot a figure in the distance walking towards the village. He sighed as he expected a battle to occur. He decided to take the hard way and follow the person. "Hm....I hope this monster doesn't breathe fire."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Just, Doing my job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just, Doing my job   Just, Doing my job EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:05 pm

She twitched slightly in annoyance as she turned back to face him. "You know, it's not polite to call a lady a monster," She grinned, as if reading his mind. Stepping out of the shadows, she revealed herself. What he thought would be a 'monster', was actually a rather docile looking teenage girl. She was about 17 by the looks of things and, even though she'd just totally wrecked those thugs lives, looked surprisingly calm and kind. "It's nice to finally meet you, Tsuchikage-Sama," She told him with a bow, taking her ID out of her back pocket and showing it to him. It read as such;

Kurai Niwa
Female
Kage of Yukigakure

There was a picture of her to the right of this information, but it was no different from how she looked now.
Back to top Go down
Kirai

Kirai

Just, Doing my job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just, Doing my job   Just, Doing my job EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:14 pm

He was shocked that she knew who he was. He was even more shocked that she knew he was following her and even MORE shocked that she knew what he was saying. She was quite unique. He walked up to her as he looked at the ninja ID. He was very surprised how young she is and that she carried a ninja ID. He didn't even carry his around. He left it in his man purse back at the village. He only carried a knife, his ninja headband and an wide variety of jutsu. "Hello Yukikage. I guess you know me already so I don't have to introduce myself heh. What are you doing all the way out here Ms. Niwa?" He said as he placed his hands on his hips.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Just, Doing my job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just, Doing my job   Just, Doing my job EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:18 pm

"Well, word reached the Snow that there have been a lot of bandits in this area, and it's been scaring some of my villagers in case some of these thugs come to us. So, I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone; help you out and help my villagers to sleep soundly in their bed at night," She explained with a patient smile. "If those 2 are the calibur of fighting we're looking at, they're not even a thorn in my side. Merely trash that needs disposed of," She snorted as she ran a hand through her obsidian black hair. "My apologies for treading on your territory, Tsuchikage-Sama, the matter just needed to be sorted as soon as possible," She bowed in apology to him, trying to be as polite and curteous as she possibly could so there was no conflict between them.
Back to top Go down
Kirai

Kirai

Just, Doing my job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just, Doing my job   Just, Doing my job EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:34 pm

The tsuchikage nodded as she spoke. He respected her kindness and her respect towards him and his village. He was feeling bliss today and didn't really want any touble with anyone today. He decided that they could talk and make a bond with each other's villages. That way they can look out for each other's villages officially. The tsuchikage this time just wanted to relax and get away from the damn paperwork. Kirin then smiled back at her. "Look I got an Idea. I understand how Kage's can become tired from paperwork and making life changing decisions but I believe that we all should take a break one day and just hang out. Relax in solitude or with friends. I'm gonna do that today, mind joining me?"
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Just, Doing my job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just, Doing my job   Just, Doing my job EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:47 pm

Nodding rather enthusiastically, she seemed to warm to the idea. "Sure, they can manage without me for a few hours," She replied as she cracked her knuckles, sighing in relief. "God, one of the punches I landed those guys messed up my hand, sorry," She laughed. She knew that she didn't seem like a conventional girly person right now but she wasn't really. She was just realistic. "Now, shall we just hang out around here? At this time of day, the village will be pretty busy huh?" She asked as she could hear the bustling from inside the city even from outside the gates.
Back to top Go down
Kirai

Kirai

Just, Doing my job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just, Doing my job   Just, Doing my job EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:30 pm

As she suggested that being here would be quite noisy. He thought fo a place where it could be better. He decided to choose a place that has a waterfall nearby. The Earth village was surrounded by alot of ground, mountains and nature so he didn't have any place to relax that is also beautiful. He could only think of a waterfall however it wasn't just his decision now that he was bringing along someone else. "I could only think of a Waterfall. it's nice, beautiful and soothing. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Just, Doing my job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just, Doing my job   Just, Doing my job EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:42 pm

"I'm used to constantly having ice and snow around, so a place like a running waterfall is beautiful for me to see," She replied with a smile as she sat down at its shore. "Thank you for showing me this place, Tsuchikage-Sama. It is indeed a very peaceful place," The strange thing about Kurai was that, even though her attitude was peaceful enough, her aura was cold, almost as cold as the village she stood to protect. She was keeping a lot of things close to her chest to protect those around her. So far, her smiles and bows had been a good enough disguise.
Back to top Go down
Kirai

Kirai

Just, Doing my job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just, Doing my job   Just, Doing my job EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:11 pm

Kirin nodded. "Y'know, this is the place where I realized. I needed a purpose in life. I always wondered why am I here. Am I here to save a life? Guide people in the right direction? Or am I here to do the opposite. I think It's too late in my life to figure out what I want in life. I think it's too late to find out where am I gonna end up or what am I here for. I try doing things, I reached the top. I am a Kage, I will be remembered in history. It's just....I don't feel important. I don't want this position but the people need me. They love me and I can't let them down...This waterfall is my solitude. My sanctuary. My place to find answers. I don't think this is just some regular place for people to not only relax and relieve themselves of stress. This waterfall does not only flows water currents down a cliff. It flows answers to many questions. It flows wisdom and guidance. " Kirin said as he had passion, determination within his eyes. He felt strong about what he believed in this waterfall. It is the place he loves the most. More than his homeland. More than his birthplace. It seems all the animals that are enemies and friends all gather to this single place for some strange reason. Butterflies gather around the water fall aswell. This was not only just a waterfall. It was a monument of nature. A home to the woodlen creatures and Kirin place of happiness. "I love this place. I really do. The animals, the surroundings. The water feels so soothings and I can think clearly here. This is the place where I started a new life away from the leaf village. It has given me a chance to start over and that was all I wished for. Now I need guidance and I hope it has directions.....I know it seems like I'm just running on about a place that you've just found out about. But...-" He stopped and sat down beside the female named Kurai. Looking up at the waterfall seeing more than water. In his eyes, the water sparkled with passion.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Just, Doing my job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just, Doing my job   Just, Doing my job EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:21 pm

She listened to him go on about his purpose and how much he loved being here and felt her heart become full to the brim with pride when she remembered her own village. "Yes, I know what you mean. Having something to protect, to strive towards, to watch over. It gives you a lot of strength when you need it most," She already felt like she was going to get along with this boy. So much so that she didn't want to be too formal with him. "Please, just call me Kurai. I don't want to distance myself from people," She asked him with a friendly smile, dipping her index finger into the water to watch the ripples. They fascinated her for some reason, as did most simple things like this. Some may have called her easily amused because of this.
Back to top Go down
Kirai

Kirai

Just, Doing my job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just, Doing my job   Just, Doing my job EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:36 pm

He watched as she does so. It brought him back to old times where he did it himself. The first time he touched the waterfall he felt exhilerated for some strange reason. It seemed that the waterfall was his drug and he loved the effects of it. The effects were good. He wouldn't want a drug that gives you answers and advice to situations that makes you uncomfortable and worried. It also made you feel good, it had you smiling through the rest of the day because it gives you hope. Others that encountered the waterfall may say it's magic. Kirin believes it's even more than magic. It's amazing. Kirin stepped on the the water, beside where her finger was as he started to walk towards the fall. Their was a cave behind the falling water. You just had to be strong enough to endure the pressure of the falling water to enter. He has accomplished that. Inside the cave is a wonderful place that he uses to escape the real world. Kirin stopped walking, standing right infront of the falling water and turned around to face Kurai. "Protecting your village seems to be your purpose. I'm sure they love your for that reason. You are a guardian spirit over your village. Then consider myself, an angelic soul of this waterfall. For you are the only person I told that I don't wish to be the Tsuchikage. Yet I do wish to protect those people in the village...." He said, wondering what he could do. Honestly he was intensely confused about the situation. He wanted to find the answer before he finally shows her the real amazing thing about this waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Just, Doing my job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just, Doing my job   Just, Doing my job EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:49 pm

She looked at the waterfall and then back at Kirin. "A guardian spirit..? I guess you could say that..." She murmured as she touched the back of her neck self-consciously, her fingertips running over the rough skin of the scar that was there. "Y-You see...I wanted to help protect the Snow because I didn't want to leave everyone there to die without a leader...I put my heart and soul into that place, turning it into a village worth recognising again. A place of hope, a place of salvation in the frozen desert," She went on, describing her village with such love for everything it stood for. "People look down on me because of my age...But without me, the Snow would've wasted away...As would I. I need them and they need me," She told him, looking up at him, her eyes prickling with a few tears before looking away swiftly. "However, nobody seems to understand that..."
Back to top Go down
Kirai

Kirai

Just, Doing my job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just, Doing my job   Just, Doing my job EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:52 pm

"It's alright. I understand what you are telling me. Kurai. Their's something I wanna show you. Through this wall of falling water. Their is a place that I get. It seems when I step inside. A magical wave of chakra hits me and it seems things will feel so muh better. Questions seemed to be answered and misery seems to slowly fade away. " He said as he placed his hands within his pocket. He turned to face the waterfall to see if the Waterfall was active. Which it was because he could tell by the sparkling water. He turned about around and held out has hand to her. "....Come....If you wish."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Just, Doing my job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just, Doing my job   Just, Doing my job EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:01 pm

She slowly approached the front of the waterfall, feeling a little nervous. What if she couldn't withstand the pressure? However, she needed to push her fears aside. She grabbed Kirin's hand and just jumped in. She felt the enourmous pressure from the waves at her back but it was only there for a moment and then it was gone. Slowly, she opened her eyes and looked around, seeing that she had indeed made it through after all. "I...I didn't think I'd be able to take the pressure," She admitted with a nervous chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Kirai

Kirai

Just, Doing my job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just, Doing my job   Just, Doing my job EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:53 pm

"Well you are a chosen one. You are...infact...one of the very few that survived the pressure of the falling water. You are worthy. Your heart is pure and your soul is clear. You are now one of the very few that can experience the waterfall's great wonders. But me...This is the end of the road for me." He said with a light smile on his face. Looking upwards to the abstract bright colors that luminated the cave. How wonderful such a place could be. He remembered all the good times in his life. His young pupil. What he taught him. Then this girl here. She seemed to be like Kirin is similar ways except she found her purpose and it doesn't involve suicide. She protects what she loves and he learned from that. SO now, he wishes to protect what he loves. By being one with the waterfall. Kirin left all his belongings, his weapons, scrolls to learn his jutsu to his pupil Reizu. That way he will still live on through someone else. Kirin walked away from Kurai slowly and preformed handseals. It summoned a seal that was named the Blaze seal. He place it on his chest and sighed and he then summoned a flock of birds. The birds flew out of the ground all looking at and surrounding Kirin.

"Kurai, you are something special, I'll admit that in an instant. But for me to truely be myself. To truly have a purpose. My purpose is this waterfall. To Guard it like you guard your village. You can understand that right? Well. In all honestly, I can't understand until I feel it. Thus, I must end my connection to the material world. I want to be one with the waterfall. I feel it calling me Kurai. Please don't try to stop me from going where I need to be. Tell my student Reizu, That he will make a fine ninja someday. He'll know what I'm talking about....Goodbye...Friend."

Thus, The birds then flew towards Kirin with haste. As they hit his body or missed and hit the ground beside his body. The bird's dispersed and turned into blades of wind that flew out in many different directions, but ultimately sliced Kirin's body apart, one blade hitting the blaze seal on his chest and setting his body on fire. The limbs of his body were burning. His head, decapitated and bloodshed everywhere. It was the fall of the Tsuchikage ~ By the Tsuchikage.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Just, Doing my job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just, Doing my job   Just, Doing my job EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:06 pm

It didn't take long for Kurai to realise where this was going and she knew from the beginning that it was pointless to stop him. He'd found his purpose as part of this waterfall; guarding it and looking after those who came across it. She felt a tear falling down her cheek as she bowed to him during his last moments of life, praying multiple times that his soul would be well looked after. She had to find Reizu after this, but she needed to see her friend off first. "Kirin!" She called as her expression softened. "...Thank you..." Was all she could manage to say before it happened. It all happened so fast, it was a bloody blur. By now, the tears were freely flowing down her cheeks but she didn't care. Her friend had found his place, even if it wasn't the place that she would have imagined for him to have. She knew that she shouldn't be upset at this fact but having to say goodbye to yet another person hurt her badly. After she was sure his soul had gone, she touched the water. It radiated with his spiritual energy. Satisfied with this, she eventually left, wiping her eyes on her sleeve and thinking to herself; 'Everyone has a role to fill in life...Whether it's material or spiritual...I'll always know where I can find him'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just, Doing my job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just, Doing my job   Just, Doing my job Empty

Back to top Go down

Just, Doing my job
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Archives :: Topic Archive-
Jump to: