Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A Custom Naruto RPG

HomeNinja LandGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADMINS

Photobucket

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Member Base

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Manzo

Manzo

Member Base Empty
PostSubject: Member Base   Member Base EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:30 pm

We need to start advertising and inviting friends to this site, we need more members if were going to get serious with this site, Everyone do everything you can to get more members!
Back to top Go down
Shinji Kousei

Shinji Kousei

Member Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Base   Member Base EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:06 am

First the way the site is, the type of fourm makes it look bad
Second look at the posting system, people arn't use to THIS!
Third, I ain't advertising because Im not a administerator...Simple I believe I should be one but I won't complain everyone know I travel from site to site...

Just being honest don't get mad
~Sedrick
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuu

Member Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Base   Member Base EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:14 am

I don't mean to be rude,but yes reviving the site was your idea.BUT! sarah didn't trust you enough to give you the head admin account.Im also sure there is a good reason you dont have administration power.So if all your gonna do is piss and moan that you arnt gonna advertise because someone didn't put you on a pedistool then please by all means don't advertise,because quite honestly i don't want someone as petty as you to represent our site K,thanks

Just being honest dont get mad

~Benjamin
Back to top Go down
Shinji Kousei

Shinji Kousei

Member Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Base   Member Base EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:30 am

Lol that was a good one Ben but did you ever notice that no one ever gave me a chance and once at a time I was a admin. I never cared about a head admin thingy, a normal admin would have been fine, because If sarah wouldn't have found out I would have been running this site with out you. Im not complaining or moaning and who you think your calling pitty wow think for a minute. I mean I don't care but everyone who know me knows thats my pollisy and how are you going to get mad at me because I don't feel like advertising for a site that cheated me out LOL. Oh and don't say sarah didn't trust me, I don't go riding on her tip twenty for seven like Tony{No offence} so of course I don't get those kind of perks. Jeeze all im saying is I could get members but I like making promises and promises I like to keep but I can't make promise If Im on the same status as them /= But it is funny how you don't want me representing, I still got respect and love for all the members here don't get me wrong, and watch how it starts something in the chatbox but ehhhh shit happens right?

Lol anymore 'heartbreaking comments'
Back to top Go down

Member Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Base   Member Base EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:36 am

I wasn't trying to break anyones heart man.We used to be brothers,and like brothers im going to tell you what i think weather you like it or not.Just reading the whole im not gonna advertise because im not an admin thing pisses me off.Look i don't mean any disrespect towards you.I just felt like i needed to say what was on my mind. I hope you can respect that man
Back to top Go down
Shinji Kousei

Shinji Kousei

Member Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Base   Member Base EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:45 am

Brothers who were once so strong fallen apart, no one knew why but it just happened, I changed I wonder did you? Sure it doesn't look like it but I'll show you.I respect you 100%, but if we were tony I would have said something else to be honest /=. When the site got hacked and we went our own ways I had to change, if you notice me and Tony would be in arguements countless times, now we only got into one arguemenet. I stopped letting things get to me, I respect the way you were able to tell me, Its just no one gave me a chance to prove that I could be reliable but Sarah and she still seem like she didn't rememeber me. But I still love her Lol. I don't want anyone to think Im bitching about it, I just felt cheated thats all-But I do appolizle for any complaining or bitching that may have annoyed you but you didn't want to say anything. I changed myself Because I knew I would find you guys again.....And Im here to help even though that first comment was bad It was just letting you know.
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

Member Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Base   Member Base EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:43 pm

Gale, with your attitude and everything, you have done absolutely nothing to earn your spot. Stop bitching already about not being an admin. You don't have to advertise. We're not forcing you to do so and you have no reason to bitch about how you're not going to advertise because you're not admin. -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Member Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Base   Member Base Empty

Back to top Go down

Member Base
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Rules, Announcements and Updates :: Announcements-
Jump to: