Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A Custom Naruto RPG

HomeNinja LandGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADMINS

Photobucket

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Keeping Watch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu
Drake Nightingale

Keeping Watch Empty
PostSubject: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:29 pm

Deep within the Oni's borders, the countries newly formed ANBU corps hard just finished the days harsh training that Drake put them through. Drake let them go off to patrol their sectors as he did his own in the north. He felt a bit proud of his position but he couldn't take his mind off of his old love, Jennifer Nightingale. But he thought she has gotten married and forgotten about me by now... and sighed as he continued to patrol.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Keeping Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:18 pm

Jennifer approached the darkened village, somewhat nervous about going to such a sinister looking village. She gathered her courage and approached the main gate. She was wearing her regular everyday clothes: A black, lace gothic dress that went down to about halfway down her thighs, a pair of black lace gloves, a pair of black, shiny buckled boots and lastly a black choker with an amethyst set in the middle of it. Her raven black hair cascaded down her back and blew gently in the wind as she eventually reached this foreboding new village.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu
Drake Nightingale

Keeping Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:40 pm

The village Jennifer had entered was one in Drake's sector and the one he was heading to. He reached in his pocket for a cigarette and plced it between his lips and looked for his light and sighed as he looked for his lighter "dammit....This is one of the time I wish I knew fire jutsu..." Drake ran to the village to find a light as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Keeping Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:47 pm

Stepping through the crowds, Jennifer felt very out of place. People gave her strange looks when they saw the Amegakure headband wrapped around her waist. Now and again, she'd bump into somebody, mutter an 'I'm sorry' and then keep moving. "Stupid girl, STUPID," She hissed at herself as she hurried along the packed street. The only reason she was even here because she'd heard her grandmother bring up the fact that someone who matched Drake's description was here to her father. They had no idea she was here. "I bet he isn't even here. Even if he is, he won't remember who I am. God, why did I even bother," She muttered as she finally turned into a side-street which was pretty much deserted. Sighing, she sat down on one of the unoccupied benches and leaned her head back.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu
Drake Nightingale

Keeping Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:56 pm

Drake ran into town and stopped to look around for the store and noticed a beautiful woman but he didnt get a good look at her as he walked bass and into the door next to her. He went to the counter "Hey old man....old man.....OLD MAN!!!," He yelled until the man say him, "I need a lighter...put it on my tab." The man gave Drake the lighter and waved good bye as Drake walked to the door and stopped right outside of it.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Keeping Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:02 pm

"Ugh, I better shift my ass...It's obvious there's nothing here worth searching for..." She told herself, even though she definitely didn't believe what she just said as she picked herself up off the bench and started walking. She busied herself with fixing her gloves and, because of this, walked right into Drake by mistake. "Ah!" She gasped, stumbling back a bit. "O-Oh, sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going..." She murmured, flushing bright red in embarrassment. 'Jeez, nice going Jennifer. Just upset ALL the locals while you're at it...' She thought to herself as she tried sidestepping him, holding a hand up to her mouth as she began one of her many coughing fits.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu
Drake Nightingale

Keeping Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:21 am

Drake shook his head in disbelief then quickly turned to her. J-Jennifer...? He asked with widdened eyes and let his cigarette fall to the ground. He walked closer to get a better look but the dark shop didn't help confirm if this woman was his first and only love. He waited for her to turn around seeing it would be rude to stare directly at her face just in case it wasn't the woman he thought it was.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Keeping Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:28 am

As soon as the man she'd bumped into said her name, she froze. Her hand came down from her mouth as the coughing stopped and bit her lip. His voice was familiar, and she knew it all too well. 'Could it be...?' She thought to herself as she slowly turned back around again, her amethyst purple eyes looking at him in pure shock. She stepped into the light slightly, letting Drake get a better look at her. "Drake...Drake, is that you?" She asked him, hoping and praying that she was right and it really was him.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu
Drake Nightingale

Keeping Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:44 am

He didn't answer, but instead he pulled her into a deep embrace. He couldn't believe is was her, she had changed so much, as all humans do with age, but with his demon ancestry he really looked almost the same as he did at 17 just a bit taller and more muscular. He was caught in a whirlwind of emotions but one didn't belong and it was a strange feeling of being betrayed then he spoke "why did you come...I told you never to follow or look for me..." He said knowing he may regret it.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Keeping Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:04 am

Jennifer wasted no time in hugging him tightly, finally being able to say that she'd found him after such a long time. He smelled of cigarettes, but it was a smell that she had missed. "Drake, you and I both know that I don't listen," She looked up at him, flashing her signature smile. "Ever," She knew he would probably be mad at her but she couldn't keep herself away from him forever. Her father had been trying to marry her off for months now but she only had eyes for Drake and Drake alone.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu
Drake Nightingale

Keeping Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:28 am

He shook his head and continued to hold her and couldn't help but smile slightly at that million dollar smile he used against him. He loosed up his hold to get a better look at the gorgeous that stood before him, he shook his head again. "Hmm so I'm guessing your father has married you off...so who's the lucky guy..." He asked with a hint of sadness in his tone and the urge to turn away so he would get too attached.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Keeping Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:35 am

Jennifer snorted, holding a hand up against her mouth so she wouldn't burst into a fit of giggling. "Him? Choose MY partner? HA! Glad to see your sense of humor hasn't changed, Drake," She chuckled before regaining her more serious tone. "There is no 'lucky guy'. I'm not married, nor am I involved with anybody. I've turned down all of the offers that I've been given," She explained as she rubbed the back of her neck. "I try to be nice about it though,"
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu
Drake Nightingale

Keeping Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:49 am

He slightly smiled again trying to be friendly and seem 'normal'. He was happy but never knew how to show this emotion but her surely did feel it. "Jenny...you know I love you...and you obviously know why you can't stay here..." He forced out knowing she wouldn't leave but he could let her stay where she could be harmed.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Keeping Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:58 am

Jennifer knew that was coming before she even said it. There wasn't any use in fighting with him over it. Drake was more stubborn than she would ever be. "Fine...If you don't want me staying here then I really will respect your wishes this time. However, there's one thing I have to do before I leave," She said casually. She reached her arms up again, keeping her hands on the side of his neck and pulled his face down to hers. Figuring that she should make the most of this before she had to go, she ignored her hesitation and kissed Drake deeply. She wasn't sure what his reaction would be but she needed to do this at least once.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu
Drake Nightingale

Keeping Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:11 pm

Drake was taken by suprise when she agreed to go but was even more shocked when she pulled him for the most passionate kiss he had ever known. He didn't move at first but after a second or two he started to kiss her back and instictively held her closer to his body and suddenly didn't want his love to leave no matter the cost or danger.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Keeping Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:16 pm

She wasn't expecting Drake to respond at all, let alone pull her closer. Perhaps bringing back the old memories of the two of them together had helped him change his mind. Jennifer slowly pulled away and pecked him on the cheek. "So..." She began after a couple of seconds of catching her breath. "Do you still want me to leave?" She asked him as she looked at him seriously. She wouldn't argue this time. If he wanted her to leave, the she would leave.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu
Drake Nightingale

Keeping Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:26 pm

He sighed "what about your family...you know they all hate me and they will want you back, and as much as I want you to stay I can not as you to leave you family without telling them at least." He went on with what was just a long yes you can stay. He still held her tightly against his body and for the first time in a long time enjoying the scent and and feel of Jennifer's body against his.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Keeping Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:35 pm

Nuzzling her face into the crook of his neck, she tried to fight back a grin. "Do you SERIOUSLY think they care about me? My dad just wants to use me to marry me off to some guy I dont know, my grandma doesn't even know I exist and..." She sighed, knowing she'd have to tell Drake at some point. "And my mom is dead. She has been for a while now,"
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu
Drake Nightingale

Keeping Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:45 pm

He kissed her forehead since he saw a man do it before and figures girls saw that as sweet, "so you really want to stay here? Well I told you could stay...so welcome to you new home Jenny...let get out of this store I'm sure you want to rest after a long journy here?" He asked as he released her from the tight embrace and held her hands.

Last edited by Drake Nightingale on Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Keeping Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:55 pm

She blushed slightly when he kissed her on the forehead, nodding slightly when he asked if she wanted to stay. She was pretty shocked that he accepted the fact that she was staying so easily. She felt him take her hand in his and smiled brightly at him. "I think I'm going to be very happy here," She told him with a nod. "And yeah, since I walked it did take it out of me a little,"
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu
Drake Nightingale

Keeping Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:18 pm

He gently pulled on her hands leading her out of the old dark store and towards the forest which lead to the base. He lightly stroked the back of her hand with his thumb, and his demon tattoo made itself known by flashing across Drake's fingers on the hand he held Jenny with. That strangely made it become ice cold for a few seconds but Drake didn't seem to notice.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Keeping Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:27 pm

Jennifer didn't need any more encouragement and quite happily followed Drake towards the forest. Her eyes drifted to his hand in alarm when it became unusually freezing for a couple of seconds and just caught a glance of something black slithering across his skin. She didn't want to ask about it right now but she'd remind herself to do so later. She had to be careful where she walked when they reached the trees, her frail structure meant that something as small as a trip could actually injure her right now. She kept her hand in Drakes even after seeing the unusual blur on his hand. She didn't want to be apart from him again.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu
Drake Nightingale

Keeping Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:42 pm

He wanted to talk to her but he wasn't very good with conversations so he kept quiet as the reached a tall isolated building sitting alone in the heavily woulded forest. He slowed down as he neared it and soon stopped to kneel down."hop on, the ground is trapped and I do not want to see you getting hurt." He flashed a small smile trying a bit harder to show his happiness to the one person he knew deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Keeping Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:52 pm

Jennifer hesitated then nodded slightly. She didn't like the idea of Drake having to carry her but he had a point. She'd just get hurt if she tried crossing the traps by herself. She gently climbed onto Drakes back. For a nearly fully grown girl, Jennifer was frighteningly light. She barely weighed a thing compared to what would normally be expected. She was little more than a feather upon Drakes back.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Anbu
Anbu
Drake Nightingale

Keeping Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:04 pm

"Jennifer....what is wrong....there aren't any traps, when that mark moved across my hand did a sort of scan on your body." He revealed and held her tightly as she was on his back. He had noticed it back at the store when she let out a rough and dry cough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Keeping Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Watch   Keeping Watch Empty

Back to top Go down

Keeping Watch
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Archives :: Topic Archive-
Jump to: