Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A Custom Naruto RPG

HomeNinja LandGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADMINS

Photobucket

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Another Site Pitch (Last One I swear >.>)

Go down 
4 posters

yes or no To starting at Academy
Yes
Another Site Pitch (Last One I swear >.>) Vote_lcap58%Another Site Pitch (Last One I swear >.>) Vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
No
Another Site Pitch (Last One I swear >.>) Vote_lcap42%Another Site Pitch (Last One I swear >.>) Vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Irie
Academy Student
Academy Student
Irie

Another Site Pitch (Last One I swear >.>) Empty
PostSubject: Another Site Pitch (Last One I swear >.>)   Another Site Pitch (Last One I swear >.>) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:02 am

I Know I've changed the site before and it wasn't as Big a change as the one I'm about to pitch in some ways and in other ways it isn't a big change. I know how everyone likes to have S-Ranked Criminals or Jounins or Kage positions, I love it myself. Alas I feel a lot of dissatisfaction upon Roleplaying the character or after I've finished them. I know I wrote the biography of how they reached these positions of power and how they've gone through they're life. But it's not quite the same to me and maybe some of you, If i Roleplayed it through. What I'm suggesting is, We 'reset' The site (Don't worry. If it doe's happen, Applications and the Topics will be archived for later use, So no worries of losing your stuff! ;]. ) I suggest we Go from Starting at the Ninja academy!

I know some of your are clicking or writing responses against this, but Think of the good points to this.

• You can develop your character personally throughout they're lives
  • It becomes good fun in the long run when you get a good story going (:
  • Makes Interaction between players better as they will be on Teams with others.

I'm going to let my co-conspirator wrap this up in a second post.

Last edited by Irie on Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaito
Admin
Admin
Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Another Site Pitch (Last One I swear >.>)   Another Site Pitch (Last One I swear >.>) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:17 am

Heh, co-conspirator. If I only knew what that meant. Anyway, he's right when you truly think about it. You still get to make your very same lovable characters just in a time where they just became official ninja. Thus you get to embark on journeys and through Roleplay. You get experience your character's life first hand. Sure it may sound a bit of hardwork and some of you have complicated histories. Just listen to the clear points Zak just brought up.
  • You can develop your character personally throughout they're lives

• It becomes good fun in the long run when you get a good story going (:

• Makes Interaction between players better as they will be on Teams with others.

• Look at those clear points. Character develpment is key and not only do you get character devolpment but you get a better roleplaying experience. You gain the opportunity to meet new faces as you get matched on a genin team and start your adventure. I will like to add some clear bulletpoints that will have you thinking about this great offer.

• Experience the thrill of creating characters and living out their days as they encounter many battles head on.

• Engage in missions and journeys as you create your own future.

Please, I really do think you consider this idea. Questions will be answered, comments will be accepted of course.
    Back to top Go down
    Haku Raikou
    Academy Student
    Academy Student
    Haku Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Another Site Pitch (Last One I swear >.>)   Another Site Pitch (Last One I swear >.>) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:26 am

I like this idea. I am all for starting at the Academy. (Don't look at me like your surprised I wanna do that. >_>' XDDD)
    Back to top Go down
    Irie
    Academy Student
    Academy Student
    Irie

PostSubject: Re: Another Site Pitch (Last One I swear >.>)   Another Site Pitch (Last One I swear >.>) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:47 pm

Oh and I forgot, a Point has been brought to me by some members. Yes some characters will be allowed to be Jounin, Chuunin and such so the genin when they graduate will be able to be taught.

And the people who voted no, Would you please care to Post why you voted no.
    Back to top Go down
    Ryuu
    Academy Student
    Academy Student
    Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Another Site Pitch (Last One I swear >.>)   Another Site Pitch (Last One I swear >.>) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:19 pm

I know imma get bitched at for this,but i like the idea if im going to be quite honest
    Back to top Go down
    Irie
    Academy Student
    Academy Student
    Irie

PostSubject: Re: Another Site Pitch (Last One I swear >.>)   Another Site Pitch (Last One I swear >.>) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:15 pm

This is Closed Now, The Change is active Now.

Old topics are being archived.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Site Pitch (Last One I swear >.>)   Another Site Pitch (Last One I swear >.>) Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Site Pitch (Last One I swear >.>)
    Page 1 of 1