Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A Custom Naruto RPG

HomeNinja LandGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADMINS

Photobucket

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE)   The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:28 pm

Psycho Haku, who was in Haku's kage robes but didn't have the hat on, had a lowly bandit forced to the ground, a massacre of blood and corpses surrounding him. Psycho Haku licked his scarred lips as he pulled out a bone dagger and held it up to the guy's lips. "You know, it's stiffs like you that make my job of spreading anarchy and chaos really boring" he said in his amazingly deep voice as he grinned a deranged grin as he leaned in close to the bandit's face.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE)   The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:34 pm

"Awwww....I'm hurt to see that you'd start the fun without me," A mocking voice giggled as a girl appeared in the clearing with a swirl of black snow. Kurai's spirit form had come out to play. "You could've at least saved me some," She hissed as she licked her lips, her fangs protruding from her top lip as she smiled hungrily at the sight of all the blood and mutilated corpses.
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE)   The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:43 pm

Psycho Haku looked up at the Spirit and licked his lips hungrily as he waved at her before turning back to the struggling bandit. "You know, you remind me of my father" he said to the bandit with a fake kind smile before it turned in a menacing glare as he pressed the bone dagger up to the guy's lips. "I REALLY didn't like him" he said as the bandit's eyes widened. "You wanna how I got these scars? Well, it all started a long time ago. My father comes home drunk one day, walks through the door and sees me. He bashes the glass bottle of alcohol over my head and beats me up. Then he takes out a bone knife, just like this one and stabs it through my left eye" here he proceeded to do the same thing to the guys' left eye, who started screaming. "Then he takes the knife and puts it up to my lips, just like this" he said as he did the same to the bandit. "Then, he says to me 'Why So Serious?'...and then....Let's put a smile on that face....and then he proceeds to carve my face up, just like this" he said as he carved a permanent smile into the sobbing and screaming bandit's face. "Then, I take that very same knife and in a rage, I stab him in the heart. Then, I thought about it for a moment, Why So Serious?" he recited to himself as he started giggling. "All of a sudden, I get the joke. Why So Serious? Get it?" he asked as his laughter went from giggiling to full-out deranged, crazed laughter. "Ever since that day, I saw a whole new side to things, the Funny Side, if you will. Now I'm ALWAYS SMILING" he cackled out as he stabbed the bone dagger in between the bandit's eyes, killing him.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE)   The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:48 pm

The spirit form looked on at the horrific display, a wide smile plastered across her face. She sighed blissfully at the screaming. "Ah, music to my ears," She mused as she approached the small but deadly boy, nodding to show she was impressed. "Don't worry, I got the joke," She giggled as she picked up a bandit he mustve missed by the hair. The man struggled, grunting and trying to break out of her vice-like grip. He'd been seriously wounded, but he wasn't dead. The spirit form sniffed and then a toothy smirk flashed across her face. "Mmm...Now that I think about it, I'm pretty hungry," She hissed as she dove her fangs into the mans neck, where his biggest injury was. He screamed and writhed in pain as her fangs punctured his windpipe, leading him to choke. She finally pulled back, licking her lips clean of the blood. "Ah, lovely..."
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE)   The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:51 pm

Psycho Haku turned to face the Spirit Form and watched what she did to the bandit with a raised eyebrow. "That might impress some amateur my dear but I'm afraid you're going to need to be a little more....creative, then that" he said as he giggled to himself insanely.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE)   The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:54 pm

She looked over at him then chuckled. "I'm not out to impress anybody, hun. I look out for number one here," She shrugged as she dropped the now dead body carelessly like it was some sort of doll. "Besides, we were never properly introduced before..." She held out a bloodied hand to him. "You can call me Chi," She smiled, a slightly unstable glint in her eye. 'Chi' wasn't insane, no, but she certainly didn't have any humanity or moral values. What she wanted, she got. Plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE)   The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:56 pm

He continued to giggle insanely as he grabbed her hand and shook it. "Well, I have no real name. I was labeled as Psycho Haku, though you can call me Kichigai, which means Madness" he said with a proud grin over the name he had.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE)   The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:06 pm

"Well then, Kichigai," Chi said with that same glint in her eye. "I think it's safe to say that you'll be one of the people on this pitiful planet that I can stand being around," She told him with a nod before taking her hand back, proceeding to lick most of the blood from her fingers. "Ah, it's nice to be free. Kurai has been weaker than usual lately so I had to exploit her little weakness," She giggled as she twirled a lock of 'her' hair around her index finger. "Shame such a girl is being wasted on children and leading a village when she could be doing something much more...Productive,"
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE)   The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:09 pm

"The same could be said for my normal self. He's so pitiful, being the Mizukage and all. I never wanted such a cushy, high-life job. It's not about money or power for me, it's about sending a message" he said as he tsked and shook his head in shame. "After all, I'm a simple man of simple tastes. I love...gasoline, matches and explosive tags and you wanna know what they all have in common? They're cheap" he said as he giggled insaely and licked his lips as he nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE)   The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:16 pm

Chi giggled in a rather sinister fashion as she nodded her head in agreement. "Ah, if the world thought that way, things would be so much more different," She sighed as she picked her way over the bodies and leaped up rather elegantly for a murderer, perching herself on the top of a rather jagged rock at the top of the hill, looking down at the bloody seen before her. "The view from up here is just absolutely spectacular! Stunning," She sighed as she licked her lips at the sight of the sea of the bandits blood.
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE)   The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:23 pm

"Indeed. It would look even better if the sun was red though, like the color of blood" he giggled as he nodded his head in agreement and careless threw the bone dagger down the hill as he turned to look up into her eyes with his right eye and his left blind eye. Chi along with Kurai and her bijuu demon, who he knew was looking on through her eyes, could all see nothing but darkness, viper-like cunning, malicious intent, an inhumane amount of knowledge and not a single semblance of mercy or self-caring. He had a look in his eyes that said he had absolutely no care for human life, not even for his own. This man, no, monster would be more accurate, seemed to be so deranged, disturbed and evil that made it seem like one was looking into the eyes of like a demon, or more accurately the Devil himself, something that could be considered the human form of Death Itself, the Shinigami. The look in his eye would make even the arrogant Kyuubi or the cruel and sadistic Hachibi or the psychotic Ichibi shiver in fear. Without a doubt, this being was like Evil and Insanity Incarnate.

(OK, I can't wait to hear Gobi's and Kurai's thoughts. XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE)   The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:36 pm

There were mixed reactions about this boy from all 3 presences. Of course, each different a great deal.

Chi looked on with a rather impressed air about her, feeling a sense of something along the lines of admiration for his lack of sanity. "A red sun...Ah, how I'd love that," She agreed as she cracked her knuckles, then her neck and eventually her shoulders. She didn't even need to crack them but she loved the sound of the bones popping.

The Gobi snorted in disgust. 'The two of you are very sick and rather disturbing individuals. Just the sight of you two together makes me want to physically vomit'. The 5 tailed bijuu muttered as it's presence began to get fainter. 'I'm not sticking around to watch you play your sick little games, I'm out'. And with that, the Gobi could no longer be felt. Gone off to sleep, most likely.

Kurai just seemed pretty much appalled. '...I am NEVER letting you take my body. AGAIN. Who knows what sort of crap you'll get me into, Chi!' She yelled furiously. 'That lunatic will probably end up hurting us at some point! Poor Haku is probably trapped!'

As I said, their results really did vary a good bit.
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE)   The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:39 pm

"Oh yeah, I forgot about my dinner" he giggled insanely as he took out what appeared to be a well-cooked human kidney. He licked his scarred lips and placed it in his mouth as he started chewing on it, blood gushing out of his mouth as he ate it, once again showing his completely psychotic nature.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE)   The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:49 pm

"Aw, now hold on a minute," Chi pouted. "C'mon, I know you're a heartless psychopath and all but at least let me have a bite," She whined as she jumped back down to him again. It was a bit of a comical scene. Two murderers conversing about getting a bite out of a human kidney.
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE)   The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:52 pm

"I would do so, but that would be part of The Plan and I don't follow The Plan, my dear. I'm an Outcast, a Freak, just like everyone else in this soon-to-be-burning, pitiful world, only I embrace my inner Freak" he rambled on in a deranged manner. Once again since when Chi and he fought each other, Kichigai was rambling on about some plan, which he has never explained what 'The Plan' was exactly.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE)   The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:01 pm

Chi tilted her head to the side slightly and blinked a couple of times. "Could you explain it to me, hun?" She asked him, looking a little confused. "This 'plan' of yours doesn't seem to be recognised by anybody, so I don't know what I'm supposed to follow or do,"
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE)   The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:12 pm

"Certainly. You see, throughout the entire world, there exists something known as The Plan. People follow the plan to be perceived as normal and anyone that doesn't is considered an Outsider, a Freak, like me. People fear being considered freaks so they apply a set of rules, laws and a moral code to hide who they really are. You see, their so-called laws, their moral code, they're all nothing but bad a joke. You see, people in their final moments of life, when their lives are in danger, they show you who they really are in their finest moments, that they're all just as much of monsters as I am. Play into their fear, introduce a little anarchy into the established order and everything becomes chaos. I am an agent of chaos, you see. Everyone is secretly just like me. You are a freak" here he placed his hand on Kurai's seal and sent a blast of chakra into it and padded it in order to wake her up "Gobi is a freak and even Kurai is a freak. The only difference is that I accept my inner freak. You see, they don't get the joke, they don't see the Funny Side in life. That's my job, to help them embrace their inner freak, to help them see the huge joke in life" he rambled on as he giggled insanely and nodded his head in agreement with his own words, licking his lips excitedly. If there was any doubt to his insanity among the three different souls of Gobi, Kurai and Chi, it would surely be gone now as he showcased his twisted knowledge about the psyche of the mind, whether it be human or demon.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE)   The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:30 pm

'Chi, if you don't get the hell out of here I'll take control again right now and snap your sanity in two!...Not that there's much sanity LEFT in you...' Kurai hissed irritably. 'My patience is wearing extraordinarily thin...'

'FOR THE LOVE OF KAMI, CHI! If you wake me up ONE MORE DAMN TIME I will rip your tainted little mind into ribbons!' The Gobi roared. It didn't have much patience when it came to being woken from it's slumber.

"I...See..." Chi replied slowly, then letting out a sigh. "Then that must mean that I don't 'get the joke' either," She murmured to herself. "I wonder..." The deranged demon sighed, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE)   The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:33 pm

"Shame, shame, shame because you seemed to be an intelligent girl. Just a shame the other two are a bunch of wet-blankets, don't you think?" he giggled insanely as he carelessly insulted Kurai and Gobi without a care in the world as he started twitching a bit, his facial scars fading away and coming back repeatedly, which must mean that Haku was trying to take back control.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE)   The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:36 pm

"Indeed," She giggled slightly, frowning a bit when she saw his repetitive twitching. "Awww, your container is no fun! I was just starting to get attached to you," She pouted as she crossed her arms over her chest. For someone who was apparently 'deranged', she was rather immature.
Back to top Go down
Haku Raikou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Haku Raikou

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE)   The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:44 pm

Suddenly, the scars disappeared completely as Haku took back control. "What the fuck happened? Last thing I remember was going to take a visit to Iwagakure before I blacked out" groaned Haku as he rubbed his eyes. It seemed that unlike Kurai, who when Chi or Gobi takeover, he doesn't know what happens when Kichigai takes over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE)   The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meeting of the Deranged (PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 1