Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A Custom Naruto RPG

HomeNinja LandGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADMINS

Photobucket

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)   Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:16 am

Upon hearing him say that he would indeed be taking a bath, Kurai then began to run him one. She added some bath salts she'd found that helped to ease the mind as she opened the bathroom window to make sure the windows didn't get steamed. She grabbed a towel from the towel rack and placed it at the foot of the bath so he'd be able to get it when he got out. "Alright, I don't think I've forgotten anything..." She paused, frowning thoughtfully before smiling again. "It should be ready now, so you go get cleaned up," She said as she ruffled his hair.
Back to top Go down
Maru Kaguya

Maru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)   Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:02 am

He blushed a bit as he looked at the tub and then at her nervously. It was quite obvious what he was shy about.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)   Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:09 am

She laughed slightly. "Do you want me to wait outside, Maru?" She asked the boy with an amused smile. "If you need me, you can just shout me," She reassured him as she double-checked to make sure everything was within his reach. "Right, i'm sure everythings ready. Take your time, there's no rush," She smiled once more before exiting the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Maru Kaguya

Maru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)   Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:23 am

When Kurai left the bathroom, he hesitantly removed the clothes covering his body and got into the bath as he started to cleanse himself.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)   Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:37 am

Kurai then sat in the living room for a bit, settling down to do some paperwork that had been lying around. Shia came through the door a few minutes later, holding a wicker basket in her jaws which contained various items of clothing for Maru. "Where is he?" Shia asked as she dropped the basket at Kurai's feet. "Having a bath, he'll be out soon," The shewolf nodded, yawned and then curled up in front of the crackling fire before almost immediately falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Maru Kaguya

Maru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)   Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:48 am

When Maru was done, he calmly got out of the bath and started draining the tub. He then got out a towel and started drying himself before he wrapped the towel around his waist and came out of the bathroom to grab the clothes Shia had, nervously thanking her as he went back into the bathroom and started getting dressed. When he came out, however, Shia and Kurai could both see his body had an unusual amount of muscle and definition, indicating he must have went through some experimentation to increase his speed, strength and stamina so he could most likely use his Kaguya Clan Techniques. When he was done, he grabbed his stuffed bear and came out of the bathroom, hugging his teddy bear tightly.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)   Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:02 am

Kurai, noticing his rather unusual stocky build, decided not to comment. She'd found the poor boy in a container for crying out loud, she wasn't expecting him to be perfectly normal. "Well, look at you. You look a lot better now," She said enthusiastically as she pushed her paperwork to one side. "We'll give your teddy bear a proper cleanup later so it looks just as good," Shia looked at the boy and yawned again, wagging her tail lazily.
Back to top Go down
Maru Kaguya

Maru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)   Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:04 am

Maru bit his lip as he looked at his first friend, the stuffed teddy bear. "Al-Alright" he said as he hesitantly handed over the bear to Kurai. He then turned to face Shia and tilted his head to the side. "How come you-you aren't trying to-to eat me or att-attack me like other wolv-wolves?" he stuttered out.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)   Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:08 am

Kurai smiled at the boy. "I'll be back in a minute then, I'll clean him by hand," She told him as she headed to the kitchen so she could get some hot water from the tap to clean the bear. Shia chuckled slightly. "I'm not your regular wolf, kid, you know that already. I'm actually a guardian for Kurai's clan, been with her since she was even younger than you. I don't attack people because it's part of my duty to help them," She explained to him, her golden eyes sparkling in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Maru Kaguya

Maru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)   Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:13 am

Maru blinked as he listened to Shia's response. "Oh. So, do most wolves have plenty to say like you and think a lot like you?" he asked her, amazingly without stuttering. Although to most people, it sounded as if Maru was saying Shia talked a lot but Maru was really only 4 years old and it was obvious he just meant it as an innocent yet serious question.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)   Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:18 am

Ordinarily, Shia would've flown off the handle at what he said, but this time she was surprisingly patient. "Heh, you'd be surprised, kid. Just because they don't speak as humans do like me doesn't mean they don't have a lot to say. A wolf pack is a co-ordinated machine, relying on communication as it's oil to keep it working," She explained, trying to help him understand that even if humans couldn't understand wolves, they were intelligent animals.
Back to top Go down
Maru Kaguya

Maru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)   Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:20 am

"I see. Maybe when I get more chakra and am able to use my bones in such a manner, I'll make a Kaguya Clan Jutsu meant to form a pack of bone wolves" he said as he thought it over as he tilted his head to the side in a cute manner as he took on an adorable thoughtful expression.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)   Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:27 am

Shia laughed slightly and nodded. "You can always try, kid, but you'll need to come to terms with the anatomy of a wolf first if you want to form one. Luckily, I happen to be something of an expert there," The shewolf replied as she seemed to wink at him. Kurai then returned to the room, holding a very clean, and rather fluffy teddy bear. It was Maru's one, alright, it was just cleaned up and brought back to its original state. "Here ya go. Hope that's a bit better for you," She told Maru as she handed his friend back to him.
Back to top Go down
Maru Kaguya

Maru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)   Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:56 pm

Maru's bright orange eyes lit up as he eagerly grabbed his teddy bear and hugged it tightly to his chest. "Thank you Momma" he said with a bright smile on his face. That stuffed bear obviously quite a lot to him.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)   Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:03 pm

Kurai smiled and bent down to kiss her 'son' on the forehead again. "No problem, Maru. I know you take very good care of it," She replied, meaning the bear as she sat down again, patting the cushion next to her. "You can sit down, Maru. It's comfier on the couch than standing there," She chuckled as she continued with the last piece of paperwork. It wasn't a lot to do so she figured she'd get it out of the way now to save some time later on.
Back to top Go down
Maru Kaguya

Maru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)   Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:05 pm

"OK Momma" he said with a smile as he ran over to the couch and jumped onto it, laying back on it as he continued to cuddle with his teddy bear.

(XDDD, never thought you'd see me with a character like this, eh Emma?)
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)   Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:16 pm

She chuckled slightly at the sheer enthusiasm the boy had now. He already seemed much happier. Humming a rather soft tune as she went about her work, her voice caused Shia to drift off. It wasn't an unusual feat. She bit the end of her pencil slightly as she read over what she had written, all the while making sure to keep one eye on Maru. "Where would you like to sleep tonight, Maru? There are 5 bedrooms in this place," She told him with a slight grin. "So you're spoilt for choice," She laughed.

ooc: xD you can say that again!
Back to top Go down
Maru Kaguya

Maru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)   Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:17 pm

"It doesn't matter to me Momma" he said as he bit his lip and started to pet Shia's fur softly.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)   Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:23 pm

"There's one on this floor, 2 on the floor above this and 2 on the top floor. My room is the first bedroom on the middle floor," She told him with a smile, happy that he'd become a bit more relaxed around Shia. The wolf, now fast asleep, let out a dog-like whine as her back leg began twitching as Maru scratched behind her ears. The site alone made Kurai burst into a fit of giggling, considering Shia had always been the tough type.
Back to top Go down
Maru Kaguya

Maru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)   Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:30 pm

Maru looked up at Kurai with a curious expression on his face as he tilted his head to the side in a cute manner. "What's so funny Momma?" he asked her with a curious frown.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)   Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:36 pm

"Oh, it's just that Shia tries so hard to be tough all the time. She's never been one to be overly affectionate or cuddly. It was just funny seeing her act like a domestic dog," She chuckled, wiping a tear of laughter out of her eye. This was definitely some decent blackmail against the shewolf, should Kurai ever need anything of the sort. "I think you'll fit in with the family just fine, Maru, but there's one more person that you need to meet but he's not here right now,"
Back to top Go down
Maru Kaguya

Maru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)   Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:41 pm

"Thanks Momma" he said with a smile before he grimaced a bit and clutched his left shoulder, as if he was in pain.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)   Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:43 pm

Her happy smiled immediately phased into a look of worry as she saw he was in pain. "Maru...Maru, what's wrong?" She asked as she completely abandoned her paperwork and gently moved him so he was facing her. Her hand gingerly rested on his shoulder, not wanting to put any pressure on it since it was obviously hurting him for whatever reason that might be. "Here, let me see,"
Back to top Go down
Maru Kaguya

Maru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)   Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:47 pm

He nodded his head and pulled the collar of his shirt down to the side of his left shoulder, revealing to Kurai some kind of seal. It was red in lining, a circle going around it with two lines going straight down for a bit before going diagonal in opposite directions before going down again where as there was a smaller circle down near the bottom of where the two lines end. There seemed to be some kind of presence there or something, it wasn't exactly demonic or spiritual or anything, it just seemed...purely animalistic, raging and all instinct, considering the type of feeling it was giving off.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)   Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:55 pm

She examined the seal thouroughly, making sure to not touch it until she was absolutely sure of what it contained. Sure enough, the first glance showed her all she needed to know. It was indeed entirely filled with pure animal instinct and rage. Placing her hand over it, she channeled her chakra into her hand, giving her hand the same effect as an ice pack. She wasn't called the 'Ice Woman' for no good reason. "Better?" She asked, hoping he'd say it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)   Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maru's Awakening (PRIVATE)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next